Chrome's 'Just Mess'in Around' CFL + Bag Seed Grow

It depends on the typoes of test done of course, it will be harder to detect ina blood test but in yer pee samples it can still be found up to 3 months later sometimes. It can depend on your own body weight, fat ratio etc etc

I wouldnt want to live in a country that tests me for drugs just for a job interview, I really find it appaling invasion of privacy. Seriously no offence, I love you yanks but think your country sucks like most of us 'foreigners' do nowadays. Im stunned that that is accepted.

:peacetwo:

Ok here is my day 20 update. The ladies are still really small, about 3 inches tall. I will be buying them some nutes this week so I am hoping maybe to see a growth spurt once they get some food. Also they all definitely smell wonderfull. Kitty bitch has the strongest odder of the group but Mary and Leela also have a nice stink to them.

Ok on to the pics.

Ladies_day_20.JPG

Here are the ladies: Leela- Mary Bell - Kitty bitch. as you can see here they are tiny. Like i said about 3 inches.

MB-D20.JPG

MB-D20-2.JPG

Mary Bell

Leela-d20-2.JPG

Leela-D20.JPG

Leela

KB-D20.JPG

KB-D20-2.JPG

Kitty Bitch

So there you have it day 20 of veg.

I really need to get these ladies some nutes. Looking around at all the other journals I feel so inadequate with my tiny plants.. After 20 days veg i was hoping for more than 3 inches and seeing how I plan to veg till 12 - 16 inches i have a long way to go, really hope all they need is some food to get them growing again. It just sucks that nutes are so damn pricey, ok ure $20 isn't super pricey but when on a budget it can be a bitch to justify. I have some plant food I use for my other potted plants around the house and am considering giving them a little bit tomorrow. Its meant to be a bi weekly food so its 28-20-20 might give them a 1/4 or 1/8 dose just to give 'em something to chew on for a while.

Yeah, start feeding them little by little if you do, Later you can crank it up!

That drug test for a job is total BS! Feels bad man... As long as there are unemployed plebs there are some willing to give up toking... Or just makes things much more of a hassle... Damn... Sucks....

The closet is perfect! Love it! Your plants will pick up evetually, Best'o'Luck to you!
I'll be stopping by often now ;)

:peace:

Combination of things I think mi amigo. Not the greatest lights, transplanted too early and into too big a pot in my opinion, in and out of the house into sunlight when young, possibly shortstuff strain for all we know or just crappy seeds. Also you left them alone for a few days and they were a little sad.

I think some consistency is needed from here on in. Keep them indoors as close to the lights as possible, i.e closer than now; 24 hours, let them dry out enough as they always seem wet in every pic (tho o course that could be that you simply take pics when you water them) If you are going to feed them, feed them very very lightly to start with, 1/4 strength. If 20 bucks is too expensive buy a smaller bottle of it, you shudnt need to spend 20 bucks on a small bottle of veg feed.

Be patient.

:peacetwo:

I really need to get these ladies some nutes. Looking around at all the other journals I feel so inadequate with my tiny plants.. After 20 days veg i was hoping for more than 3 inches and seeing how I plan to veg till 12 - 16 inches i have a long way to go, really hope all they need is some food to get them growing again. It just sucks that nutes are so damn pricey, ok ure $20 isn't super pricey but when on a budget it can be a bitch to justify. I have some plant food I use for my other potted plants around the house and am considering giving them a little bit tomorrow. Its meant to be a bi weekly food so its 28-20-20 might give them a 1/4 or 1/8 dose just to give 'em something to chew on for a while.

I wish I had some advise for ya IC but I've only grown once in dirt and it was because of that experience we went over to the "wet" side ;)

Your girls may be small but I'm not convinced they should be much bigger after 20 days. Does that 20 days include the germination of the seeds? They sure are beautiful no matter their size or age. Hang in there...and if you want to convert to hydro it's not too late. In fact it may be too early. When they get bigger they will have more established roots and then can be safely converted to a hydro system. Also know that while things may be going slowly above the dirt I'm sure, because they look so damn good, that roots are being developed below the dirt. And after all that is more important at this stage of development. Strong, healthy roots mean strong healthy plants in the end.

Keep up the good work.

+reps if I can.

:bravo:

Hey Guys,

Let me start off by saying I GOTS ME A JOB!!! WOOOOOOOO, second i would also like to say NO DRUG TEST EITHER!!! WOOOOOOO. Ok enough of that...

CFL man: thanks for stopping by! I agree drug testing it total BS, luckily I just picked up a contract job that didn't require one! so till next time:smokin:

Lions: your probably right, I have been a bit inconsistent with the poor gals. So that probably doesn't help.

Skooter: I will be converting over to the wet side next grow. This grow was just to keep me busy while i get the space together. the 20 days does include the germ period. So i guys its more like 13 days really. I am just way to Impatient and have too much time to gawk at them i think. I am sure now that i start work tomorrow I will be spending less time worrying about them. which means they will seem to be growing less slow. they are beautiful aren't they. tiny little sexy ladies.. haha..

Ok well they are gonna need water later this evening and I will report how they take to the nutes. Later guys!

Hey thanks sicko, got your msg.

So i had my first day today. Man I'm gonna love this job. Kind of hurting due to laying on concrete floors for like an hour and a half. Totally messed with my back. Herniated a disc like a year ago and it never really healed right. Any ways. so after a long grueling day at work I came home to find the ladies happier than I have seen them in a long time! they must really be digging the lite nute mix they got last night. I had about 2 cups of the solution left in my watering pitcher so I topped of the pitcher and gave 'em all a drink of even weaker nutes. there about two cups of that solution left. figure one more watering and then I'll give them another dose of 1/4 mixed nutes. Yay! my ladies are happy!!

No pic's till the update is mind blowing, and these ladies will blow you...Away. just wait a few days.. Yay!

Congrats on the job. I ahve a seedling that sprouted 3/35 and is not much bigger. Normal growth in soil. Most important ingrediant is patience. :goodluck:

Hey thanks for the congrats BassBong!

Ok here we go! Its been 4 days since I gave the ladies their first nutes, now its time for them to show off!

We will be starting with Leela this week.
leela-416-1.JPG

Still looking kind of funny. Her leaves are kind of twisted.

leela-416-2.JPG

Here you can see a nice side profile. still kind of skimpy. All in all though looking good

Kitty Bitch:
KB-416-1.JPG

Bitch be getting bushy!

KB-416-2.JPG

kind of blurry but she has some VERY nice growth going on down there.

KB-416-3.JPG

Kitty Bitch in all her stinky glory.. and she is stinky! MMMMM mmm

Last but not least Mary Bell:
MB-416-1.JPG

Oh yeah cup all that light in baby!

MB-416-2.JPG

some nice interior growth

MB-416-3.JPG

Bitch got tall!!

so as you can see we've had some phenomenal growth going on! All the ladies have grown so much I had to raise the lights an Inch and a half due to them touching the bulbs! I even added and inch of soil to their pots. Another night of plain water then food tomorrow. they seem to be liking what I be giving them, so they can have some more.

If this growth keeps up I m thinking about LST in a week or 10 days..

They well just get quicker and quicker amigo, the third and fourth week I found they make amazing progress.

Congrats on getting the job!!

:thumb:

Hey thanks Lions!

Progress still has yet to cease to amaze me. Every day they are getting bigger and bushier. How ever I noticed they their leafs were getting weird looking. I suspected a PH problem. I was right, I just picked up a PH test kit. My tap water is about 6.5 straight and as soon as I add the nutes its drops below 6. So I had also got some PH adjuster. I mixed my nutes cause the ladies were gonna get feed to day, balanced it out to 7. they should be happy. Might do a photo update tomorrow..

Hey Hogs,
In Hydro 5.8 to about 6.3 is a good range of operations. In soil you want to stay in the 6.5 to 7.0 range other wise your soil will become too acidic. So if you water with a PH guttural solution at 7.0 this will help keep your soil from becoming too acidic over time as the plants break down the nutes, which causes build up of acidic salts with in the soil. That will happen regardless, but to keep the need for flushing low, its best to start by keeping your nutes PH balanced. at least this is my understanding of it... I COULD BE WRONG..

I think you want yer ph around 6.5 basically as that is the closest place that provides lockout to the least amount of micro nutes etc. By my reckoning 6.45 would be perfect. haha no really!

It is actually more normal for the soil ph to rise slowly over the few days so adding it at 7 can go the other way and make it a little alkaline. If yours ios low right now then adding it at 7 which is a bit high will actually help bring it up but in future try to get the water that 6.5

Yeah i figure this just the first step of an on going dance routine. 7.0 at feeding 6.5 - 6.4 in between feedings with straight water. all the while watching and monitoring the plans.

Thanks ItsChrome,

Thats right difference from hydro and soil, I had forgot that, Course I`m just a Newbie at this...
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom