ChronicTrees 2021 Outdoor Grow: Random Strains

Here are my 2 Runtz clones. They nice, and large. Aiming for a good 4 ounces off each plant.
4D18F956-3E39-4DA1-964F-313C31DACBE1.jpeg
07AA1F14-912F-4D1B-BA1F-2F2AF3DDBA48.jpeg

Just fed them some soluble nutrients, with a bit of Cyco bloom A, and B, plus some root igniter. These girls will are great looking. Looks like they will definitely have purple buds to them.

Will feed In another 3-4 days.
Thinking of feeding Terpinator the day I feed again.
I enjoy Runtz a lot. Great strain!
So this grow will be a good one for me.

So I just fed the clones a bit of Superthrive so transplant shock can be reduced. Giving them some time to situate themselves, and so they can grow roots, cling to the soil.
It’s going to be raining for the next 2-3 days. So they will get plenty of water. I’m waiting for hot weather to come so the pots dry up, so I may feed another dose of revive, and Superthrive.
Once the rain showers pass, hot weather dries up the pots, and I feed the Superthrive, and revive, I’ll begin feeding bloom nutrients. About 1-2 teaspoons per half gallon.

Any reason you're feeding bloom nutes to plants that have barely established themselves? Seems very early since they won't be in flower until early to mid July.
Just caught that. I was In the belief that Veg was choice, for clones anyway. Now that you told me that, I will wait on feeding blooming nutrients until that begin flower. Thanks for that , my friend!

If you're creating your own mix, make sure you have a handle on how much of each nutrient they're getting if you want the best harvest from them.
That’s what I was thinking myself. I want to make sure these girls are thriving, and healthy. Not too much, or too little.

The other girls are doing great. The oldest two are about 10 inches tall, and are growing fast. They definitely are doing great. I’ll take a set of pictures tomorrow.
As they were random strains that were planted, I believe one of them Is a
Nl1 x chronic x G13, the other may be Sour Diesel x Big Bud.

So the girls I posted up In the pictures above are growing at what I call, a very fast rate. It’s about 2 inches every week or so. I feed a mix of soluble nutrients, with root igniter. I will begin feeding base nutrients along with the soluble nutrients as I am almost out of root igniter. (Enough left for one more feed).

Aftwewards, I will begin feeding Terpinator I’m about 2 weeks from now.
As I about half liter left of the Terpinator, I will feed In small amounts. Weather has been stable, with a nice hot, and a few rain showers earlier during the past week. Give another rain shower or 2, plus the hot weather, these girls will be hitting 15-16 inches In about 3 weeks. I’m expecting them to hit the end of veg during mid July, which gives me until mid September... So about 8 weeks from the end of veg for blooming to take place.
Since these girls are outdoors.. I’m expecting a great yield, roughly about a half pound In dry bud, give or take a ounce or 2, from 554-600 grams In wet buds, which Is the typical yield for these strains outdoors.

Making sure I have everything going working out. Since I have harvest nicely planned out.

I have about 10 plants In total, 6 which are seedlings, 2 which are large teens, and 2 which are substantially larger than a seedling, and on there way to becoming medium to large teens aswell.

Looks like some of the plants around your cannabis are starting to show signs of bug damage, so it might be time to figure out what you want to do for pest management.
Will look for some pesticide from my local Blaines Farm, and Fleet.
They have about 4 different kinds of pesticides. I’ll look for the best one for my plants. Making sure these girls grow perfectly Is my task.

Did you know these girls are taking half a gallon of water, every 3 days? Sounds like a substantial amount, but they do drink It all within the 3 day timeframe. Roughly by the end of the day, on the 3rd day, the soil Is pretty dry. So these girls are taking up a lot of water, due to the fact that I feed nutrients with an extra gallon of water the fourth day.

I’m out of root igniter at the moment. Looking to purchase some more. 2 different brands are on my mind. One Is Elite garden’s root igniter, the other Is House, and Gardens root excelurator! Another Is Clonex clone solution. This is not the rooting gel, It’s the solution where you feed as a nutrients/additive.

Going to take a new set of pictures of all my girls In a few days, let them grow for awhile. Feeding will be the same day I take the new set of pictures.
You sure put a lot of stuff on your plants. Don't get me wrong, I don't grow a lot of picture perfect buds but I do grow a lot of buds in a perpetual setup. I do wish you the best of luck in your outdoor grow. At present I am restricted to indoor grows but the day will come when I may be back in the sunlight. I am in the process of getting the dirt ready for when the day may come. When I did grow outside back in the early 1970's through 1988, I was a bit on the edge of bucking the law, but things change when you have older children and you don't want a criminal record following you around.

Back
Top Bottom