Clandestine, Soil, Indoor, Boca Catalina, 2017

I'm sorry I have no idea. I haven't heard of this strain until I found it in a shop and can't seem to find any info on the strain either. The pack I the seeds came in doesn't say if it a photoperiod or auto. Sorry I couldn't be much help.

Took a dive and decided to repot the girls in 3 gal soft pots. I've heard good things. Fox farm ocean forest instead of the miraclegro. My only concern is my shoddy transplanting. The one on the left had a deep narrow root tail with one clump that didnt fall off.

The one on the right came out of the old pot in a perfect rootball cube. Hope the left one doesn't go into shock from the transplant. No roots were torn off that I could see. Trying to stay positive.
420-magazine-mobile39226816.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm getting ready to switch to the fabric pots also! I think the miracle grow would have been fine until they got a little bigger. The biggest problem I had with that shit was fungus gnats and the slow release crappy nutrients. If they start to look rough, give them a little break from the light so they can recover and sprtiz a little water on them to increase humidity just a bit. That's what I would do, anyway :thumb:

Weekend update: fed the girls some calmag and these are the results after two days.

Just finished feeding FF Grow big. Feeding about quarter gallon of water/nute mix per plant.

420-magazine-mobile875959173.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1986224652.jpg

Just a note; I've found it takes about a week for nutrient impacts to show up. Take it easy on the new seedling, good light a PH water is all she should need for another week at least. Keep it simple and it will be simple to keep :Namaste:

Just a note; I've found it takes about a week for nutrient impacts to show up. Take it easy on the new seedling, good light a PH water is all she should need for another week at least. Keep it simple and it will be simple to keep :Namaste:

Today I watered her after two days of sitting under the light. No nutes, just plain water.

I topped both. The tips came off without any issues or damage to the other leaves.

I had to take some outdoor shots just to get a true color of the leaves. I think they look ok? LST'ing seems to be working?

420-magazine-mobile2077433789.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1079662730.jpg
420-magazine-mobile152335425.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1029532503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile173063480.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1364810587.jpg

End of week 2, beginning of week 3. Looks like they're both okay. I don't see any growth coming from the topped node on either one, but it does look like they are responding to the nutes and fresh water.

I was tucking and training one of the first fan leaves and I broke the stem near the main stalk. Felt bad, but I think she's hearty enough to handle one broken fan leaf.

Feedback please!! I've been watering (clean water) on alternating days and spritzing each morning/evening to keep the top layer moist. Next feeding will be in a few days unless I'm moving too quickly. From what I can tell, I don't see any negative effects on the plants as of today.

420-magazine-mobile125393696.jpg
420-magazine-mobile480358668.jpg

They look nice and healthy! Just make sure you don't overwater; it's good to let them start drying out a little once they are a couple weeks old to promote root growth at they search for water in the soil. But they look great, nice job for a first time!!
:goodjob:

They look nice and healthy! Just make sure you don't overwater; it's good to let them start drying out a little once they are a couple weeks old to promote root growth at they search for water in the soil. But they look great, nice job for a first time!!
:goodjob:

Thank you. Yes, I keep reading about root growth being stunted by not enough space between waterings/feedings.

I'm going to wait two more days before I give them more water. They haven't drooped on me yet.

I will upload some shots of the new growth coming out of the main cola of one (which I topped).

Update: week 4 ends today. Week 5 of veg begins tomorrow. I see substantial growth after small feedings of big bloom, grow big and calmag. I fed them today. No nutes until next week. Just small doses of water every other day. Been "training" them with some wire. It's fun to play with but am I doing anything other than maybe slowing the growth down??

They look small, but bushy. Less water? Less nutes? More lights? The p300 seems to be just enough from what I've read for a 2x2 size. Thoughts and tips are deeply appreciated!

420-magazine-mobile641029392.jpg
420-magazine-mobile652124510.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1887346495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile535955700.jpg
420-magazine-mobile395535193.jpg

Beginning of week 4 or 5. Not sure. Just gave each of the ladies a half gallon of clean tap water after waiting a day or so since the last feeding.

Lots of bushy growth. I tried defoliating some of the leaves with burnt tips and dead patches. Did so with a razor blade, not scissors.

Guess I'm mixing a little high/low stress training!

420-magazine-mobile273659437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1342807772.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1911736514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile684731002.jpg
420-magazine-mobile669411042.jpg

Thoughts, comments, highdeas please!!!! :)

420-magazine-mobile1387445026.jpg

Update!!

Day 40 or 50 since seed. Lots of training attempts on both. I'm not feeding again until I see the PH levels stabilize but I can definitely see the first stages of what I think is a phosphorus deficiency. Gold/brown crispy tippy-tips of fan leaves.

I counted 8 bud sites that are at the same height level and growing strong.

Feedback and suggestions always appreciated.

I have the light at 24" right now. RH is 40-50%. Currently 78f. But average is 81 during the day. 18/6 schedule still.

A friend suggested at least one more month before switching to flower. I'm a bit concerned about Space... 2x2.5 is not very flexible.

Thanks again!!!

420-magazine-mobile1960600931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1185004695.jpg
420-magazine-mobile648739537.jpg

420-magazine-mobile460371634.jpg

Back
Top Bottom