Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

Hey guy~ hid leaving had nothing to do with marshydro contest, but the principle that they called him out on something he didn't do as they claimed... and to boot they didn't even delete the comment. he is very missed on here~ definitely not the same without him.
Oh i new mars hydro but also heard he didnt like certain things in administration as well. It's sad but i just wwnt the brst fir everykne thsts my problem.

Just shows that your a good dude kingjoe. Theres nothing wrong with that. Snarly is a cool dude hopefully he ends up missing his friends on here so much that he finds his way back
Thats what im hoping for live high energy fo sure.

Re: Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

My little current auto
420-magazine-mobile1858488944.jpg

Thx...leo.. Demonic angel got a few pounds dry off of 2 cks nl autos and 2 cks early miss autos using 3 300w cheap chinese lights (supposedly cheap)
Lol i use cheap Chinese lights too so that may be right up my alley, although Vesps girls are really making me think about possibly introducing a MH/HPS light to the mix!

I have a 96 reflector and its doing me good, but like you I'm either gonna get two 300w leds, a 400w mh/hps set up, or if i can swing it when I'm back to work a perfect Sun dwarf star. I've been following those dwarf stars and am pretty impressed!
That's what i want too

Back
Top Bottom