Clones In Soil - LED - SnarlyWeeds Up & Coming Once Upon A Goodtime Grow 2017

No it wasn't over the contest, he's not a sore loser and wouldn't leave because a contest. I don't wanna speak to much on it, i believe if he wants to elaborate on it he can. But here's what he posted in our group flip thread "Good morning folks.
Sorry to say I am leaving this whole 420 forums scene. The administrators accused me of calling someone a troll and deleted my posts. I did mention that it was a full moon, and the trolls are out, but never pointed a finger at anyone.
So I'm done here. It was a pleasure, and I will miss all my friends, but I will not participate in a message board where disruption is ok, but making a joking remark about it isn't.
Good luck in your grows!"

No it wasn't over the contest, he's not a sore loser and wouldn't leave because a contest. I don't wanna speak to much on it, i believe if he wants to elaborate on it he can. But here's what he posted in our group flip thread "Good morning folks.
Sorry to say I am leaving this whole 420 forums scene. The administrators accused me of calling someone a troll and deleted my posts. I did mention that it was a full moon, and the trolls are out, but never pointed a finger at anyone.
So I'm done here. It was a pleasure, and I will miss all my friends, but I will not participate in a message board where disruption is ok, but making a joking remark about it isn't.
Good luck in your grows!"

Ah sorry though it was over another blow up over a contest that he was pissed about as well.nothing to do with sore loser.
It's going to suck not having him around

Ah sorry though it was over another blow up over a contest that he was pissed about as well.nothing to do with sore loser.
It's going to suck not having him around
I totally agree, he helped me as soon as i started my journal, Great guy. Sorry if that sounded defensive it's just been a crazy day. The marshydro thing was definitely pretty crazy, was definitely disappointed in the brand after reading all that thread.

Mad respect to snarly. Didn't know him to well by any means but Hella nice fella he will be missed. I hope he comes back. He seemed to have good vibes and energy in everyone's threads things like that make someone feel good about themselves. And duh who doesn't like to be felt like they are important or wanted. Or simply just doing good makes one feel more confidence. That will be missed dude.
Where ever your travels lead you in life My friend .. no that we might be strangers but wrong all have hearts and bleed the same. Your positive attitude will be remembered my friend stop in anytime for a blunt on me .

Thanks Dark :thumb:
To be honest, I'm freaked out at how fast they are growing. But it's gonna be more than a few weeks, they are only 4 weeks today, no flowering time was provided, and one of them is mostly sativa. So I'm thinking maybe 5 or 6 more weeks for the indicas, maybe longer for the sativa? I could be wrong though, I check the trichs daily, and they will be the deciding factor
Snarly screw it man take a shit sandwich I'll buy you a set up when I get funds man. . . .

420-magazine-mobile1267627575.jpg

Agemon, Im wondering what strain in the last pic? I just harvested a Gorilla Glue 4 that has some of the same look.
Not sure what a troll is. Shows my computer knowledge. South park had a whole episode on it and it seems its when you talk shit to people? That cant be it. Snarly started to follow my thread not long ago uninvited, all on his own. Shows hes got sense and taste and likes to help. So yes he will be missed. 420 admin. must trip on some of my posts and I wait to be skoalded sometimes. Did they kick Snarley out or just Skoaled him? If its just a skoalding Snarley, take your lumps.

Agemon, Im wondering what strain in the last pic? I just harvested a Gorilla Glue 4 that has some of the same look.
Not sure what a troll is. Shows my computer knowledge. South park had a whole episode on it and it seems its when you talk shit to people? That cant be it. Snarly started to follow my thread not long ago uninvited, all on his own. Shows hes got sense and taste and likes to help. So yes he will be missed. 420 admin. must trip on some of my posts and I wait to be skoalded sometimes. Did they kick Snarley out or just Skoaled him? If its just a skoalding Snarley, take your lumps.
Haha i think a troll is when someone just creeps other peoples thread and then talks shit. Lol .

Thibk he left he saud goodbye sonethimg about mars hydro or somethjng not honoring prizes. Its crazy. I wont be dealing with them anymore. They were polite about what happened to me. But still going forward ill be listening to the people first before a company. Now everything i ourchase unless recommended by my teacher. He knoes who he is on here . then ill be doing more research befire impulse buying symptoms kick in. Lmao. .

Sorry to jump in guys miss that guys energy onnmy thread huge good vibes. Whereever he is.

Hey guy~ hid leaving had nothing to do with marshydro contest, but the principle that they called him out on something he didn't do as they claimed... and to boot they didn't even delete the comment. he is very missed on here~ definitely not the same without him.

Back
Top Bottom