Colorfuldayze Aug-Dec 2014 Auto Grow

Those colas look pretty freaking huge there Mr CD! Great report. Hope she treats you well and even better in a few weeks as the cure sets in.

Howdy, hope the Xmas was fun-filled.
About the seed, you're so right. That always made me wonder. 1 seed in a joint will ruin the taste and buzz of the best herb, but the petticoats?! Heavenly. May be the only time of the year when the wrapping is better than the Gift.
All the best.

Hiya Ranger275! Thank you for your great thoughts and likewise all the best to your Christmas day! Well said sir re: the wrapping be better than the gift. I love that!! Thanks Ranger and all the best to you!!

:Namaste: :high-five:

Those colas look pretty freaking huge there Mr CD! Great report. Hope she treats you well and even better in a few weeks as the cure sets in.

Hi Seraphim and thank you for your kind words on the lady colas :) I will be getting the cured smoke reports from our wonderful lady friend who will be housesitting next month and will share them as soon as available. A merry Christmas day and all the best to you Seraphim!

:Namaste: :thanks:

Love the name bro.....and am happy that she is a keeper with some great medicinal benefits for you :)great job:bravo:

Thank you Green!! I would just add that each bubbler bowl smoke (about the size of a fingernail [and clean fingernail of course]) has consistently given me 2+hrs of undebilitating pain relief. I just finished with shoveling ice and snow and catching up on all of the post summer yard cleaning and clearing without every thinking or being concerned about my knees or back. I think one of the nicest benefits is that although it appears to be matured to couch lock quality, if I want to get up and around and busy then it actually gives me energy sensation...although on the other extreme if I sit and watch a ball game then I catch myself staring at the screen in pause mode with my lower jaw over relaxed lol. :)

Cheers my friend and all the best to you! Now off to harvest :):blunt:

:thanks:

"then I catch myself staring at the screen in pause mode" - this sounds like a normal state of mind to me, only the tv is usually not on. Good on you, c, that you found some meds that work for you. Sounds like "The Loaf" is a keeper. Merry Christmeds, my friend.

"then I catch myself staring at the screen in pause mode" - this sounds like a normal state of mind to me, only the tv is usually not on. Good on you, c, that you found some meds that work for you. Sounds like "The Loaf" is a keeper. Merry Christmeds, my friend.

hahaha too old that is hilarious. Thank you for your kind words. Merry Christmas day to you also my friend.
ps I even like your name 'The Loaf' better - but I won't plagerise - I'll share copyright on it that works :) lol!
Cheers too old!

too old :high-five: old too hehe

I agree, outstanding report Colorful! That's so cool that you've figured out all of your phenos and have your own breeding experience. I'm sure I'll be copying a few of your tricks when I eventually try to breed something (If I ever get a male lol) - I love the detail of your posts.

And although technically, it's not Christmas for me anymore, (by 8 minutes) it still is for you, so Merry Christmas!!!! :xmas: :love:

I agree, outstanding report Colorful! That's so cool that you've figured out all of your phenos and have your own breeding experience. I'm sure I'll be copying a few of your tricks when I eventually try to breed something (If I ever get a male lol) - I love the detail of your posts.

And although technically, it's not Christmas for me anymore, (by 8 minutes) it still is for you, so Merry Christmas!!!! :xmas: :love:

Hi SoilGirl and :thanks: for your kind words and likewise Merry Christmas day and day afte to you :) It's a great feeling to know the next path in the journey with this strain and not to have to box everything back up in the closet after this harvest. February 24, 2014 it will be officially legal! All the best to you SG and cheers!

Hi SoilGirl and :thanks: for your kind words and likewise Merry Christmas day and day afte to you :) It's a great feeling to know the next path in the journey with this strain and not to have to box everything back up in the closet after this harvest. February 24, 2014 it will be officially legal! All the best to you SG and cheers!

Good morning mate, WOW...only 49 more sleeps! :)

....2015.... :)

So very glad for you my friend, you deserve the peace of mind that will afford you...

Man I look forward to your legal grows in 2015 my friend ....ye haaa! Congrats buddy boy!

i like your learning center what flux i will check for now, have great day and thanks agin for you message mine

Hiya growsorgnc and thank you. Welcome and thank you for stopping in to say hi! It truly is my learning epicenter - and in large part my own billboard for saying "Hey everybody, looked what I botched up" :) I'm not sure if you are asking me what Flux is but if you are then unfortunately my response would be 'technical I have no idea' - although I kinda know what it is from reading and learning so much here...I still don't know what it is - but desperately want to. I would be remiss however if I didn't point in the direction of one of our dearest and fellow Welshy members named Light Addict as the answer to the question 'what flux' or 'what is flux'. All the best to you growsorgnc and thank you again!

Cheers

:hookah:

Morning Colorful.....just stopping in to say Good Morning my friend:) legal feb 24....wow....i wish i was there now:)lol

Thank you GD and likewise I hope you had a choice day! I will definitely be posting a smoke out on the day to share with all of you! I pray for sensible Cannabis laws across the land for all! Cheers GD - and it's back to more harvesting once I get changed out of my office suit and in to my grow room suit - shorts, T, and sandles)

:) Best to you GD! More pics and updates tonight and tomorrow!

:Namaste:

Good morning mate, WOW...only 49 more sleeps! :)

....2015.... :)

So very glad for you my friend, you deserve the peace of mind that will afford you...

Man I look forward to your legal grows in 2015 my friend ....ye haaa! Congrats buddy boy!

Hiya Tassie and thank you my friend! Peace of mind is everything these days! Hope you have a wonderful day Tassie - wishing you the best!
:Namaste:

Hey Colorful....just swinging by to say Hi and see some more pics....:).....I'll BE BACK:)lol

Colorful morning to you Green and thanks for hanging with me! I'm behind in everything right now. How ironic that I'm stressing out the most trying to get everything done before what will be a most relaxing vacation. Best to you Green!

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom