Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

420-magazine-mobile2073003143.jpg

heya agin friends,, indeed

my mama thai / thai stick is finally in the can,, tho they be jars,, three of em to be exact,, near exactly one hundred grams of wonderful. yep

after only ninety one days, thirteen weeks, in flower,, taa daaaaa

P1170112.JPG

that plant has blessed us with these gems,, so happy i am.

P11701191.JPG

thanks dutty and dutty too too,,.... oh, and you too, thank you

P1170121.JPG

cheers:volcano-smiley:

lord have mercy, Tarron, so true...wonderful picture, you captured a very innocent moment in time in the life of the plant...well done...very emotional for me, actually....but don't mind me.....

I would blow this photo up an insane amount and hang it over my sofa, no joke....cheers.....:thanks:

Dammit Shawnee, I saw your name and thought you might have posted some candy. When do we get to see some of your own fine work? Huh?huh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

What's up 420 Fam.... I can't sleep so I thought I would hit up my favorite thread and post some pics.. :thumb:

This pic is of one of the main tops from my OC#5. After I took the pic I noticed how frosty those lower nugs were. I always cherish my tops but those smaller buds look delicious
20170310_181853.jpg

Another shot of one of those lower buds with a little bit of frost
20170310_181816.jpg

How about a shot of my funky @$$ Blueberry... She smells good but she's one ugly duckling at the moment. Maybe she'll turn into a swan some day like the fairy tale but @ 5 weeks she looks like she got beat with a ugly stick that made her hair not grow.
20170310_181905.jpg

My favorite lady in the tent right now is this Purple Urkle OC cross. She's #3 of three phenotypes I'm growing and she stands out like a sore thumb when compared to the other two. She has the thickest pistols I've ever seen and the Urkle gave her some nice spacing and dense nugs. The OC added a dash of frost and did something amazing to the smell. The blend of these two strains smells like candy with a creamy undertone. I'm in love.... maybe that's why I'm being so tuff on the Blueberry
20170310_180934.jpg

:love:xoxoxo
20170310_180940.jpg

Last pic isn't really eye candy it's more like a wtf is that?
I think that's a branch growing out of the stem of a fan leaf.. I want to leave it on and she if I can get a bud off it. I wish all my fan leaves did this, my yeild would be amazing..
20170310_171728.jpg

Lower nugs have always been my favorites. :love:

And I've seen new growth sprout from a petiole before, right where it met the blades, and yep, it grew a cute little teensy bud. :laugh: I think it was Shiggity's? :hmmmm: Yours looks earlier though - might actually grow a little stem.

Dammit Shawnee, I saw your name and thought you might have posted some candy. When do we get to see some of your own fine work? Huh?huh? :cheesygrinsmiley:

So sorry to disappoint, Gray, but it's not happening...hoping you can accept me for who I am....color me extremely lazy, or a shy and private person who spent 33 years in IT and take the hacking thing very seriously....you pick.....I grow with Doc's kit and have all of you as my teachers to strive for excellence....how lucky am I.... :circle-of-love:

Just like I promised
The Original California Native Clone only Purple urkle.. Just like I remember. The first time I tried this strain was in 2002 and it brings back some good memories every time I accidentally rub up against her. That sweet stank is intoxicating...

20170116_191955.jpg

20170116_191920.jpg

20170116_191849.jpg

She still has a week and a half until she's ready so sorry in advance if I blow up the Eye candy thread... Happy growing everybody :)
Looks tasty nice job

Sent from my SM-G360P using 420

So sorry to disappoint, Gray, but it's not happening...hoping you can accept me for who I am....color me extremely lazy, or a shy and private person who spent 33 years in IT and take the hacking thing very seriously....you pick.....I grow with Doc's kit and have all of you as my teachers to strive for excellence....how lucky am I.... :circle-of-love:

Gud on ya. :thumb: I've been online since the original IRC days, and still have the old habits too. :laugh:

I recently heard that all electronic communications have been archived since ... 2008? All they need to do is pull up one data point and all 9 years of data comes up. For each and all of us. :straightface:

I still get startled around the younger set when I realize to what degree they don't know or care. :laugh: Some day I have to seriously look into the latest data mining science - what the advertisers, who control ALL our free media, are learning about human behavior and manipulation.

I find your posts exceptionally acceptable Shawnee!

Gud on ya. :thumb: I've been online since the original IRC days, and still have the old habits too. :laugh:

I recently heard that all electronic communications have been archived since ... 2008? All they need to do is pull up one data point and all 9 years of data comes up. For each and all of us. :straightface:

I still get startled around the younger set when I realize to what degree they don't know or care. :laugh: Some day I have to seriously look into the latest data mining science - what the advertisers, who control ALL our free media, are learning about human behavior and manipulation.

Well, Gray, you got that right....the data mining thing is very very sophisticated and advanced....and what the Russians are doing is "shivering me timbers." That's where the real warfare is happening....forget manipulating our elections....I worry about shutting down our infrastructure, stealing corporate technology secrets, and getting at our national security....also, spying on citizens at home through our laptop cameras, phones, and TV's....I don't believe I'm over reacting because I know it all to be true....there is no privacy left for us.....

Back
Top Bottom