Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

OG x Ghost Train Haze at day 60.

0013659.jpg

I'm in love with Mary Jane, she's my main thaaaang. She's makes me feel alrightah, she makes my heart sing!

20170923_093221.jpg
20170923_093330.jpg
20170923_094001.jpg
20170923_094046.jpg

You want some eye candy??? Ill give you eye candy!!! (Whips out Junk) behold!

e18da96881810102ff19abd4b1f084d0.jpg
heres my bud that had an extra bud growing from the side of it compared to the others lol

(I pulled it out to make it more pronounced) it looks like it was two extra small buds in total on her. Shes the only one that had a humpback lol.

The Ultimate. I think she's got about a week and a half left. What do you all think? She's super frosty tho. Can't wait!!
420-magazine-mobile1034133740.jpg

420-magazine-mobile680634905.jpg

420-magazine-mobile539105570.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1782294306.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1273091199.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1346144501.jpg

420-magazine-mobile598656206.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1247777634.jpg

Shes beautiful! Flush her so she can finish up. The smoke will be a whole lot smoother, too ;)

Advanced nutrients has a product, I believe it's called flawless finish. Says it removes up to 85% of nutrients and metals during the flushing process. I wonder if it works as well as they say it does. Anyone tried it?

I never did my smoke report.

Jack Herer clone. Very very narcotic-like effects on the buds that were allowed the longest ripening period. I'm a daily smoker with a good tolerance to cheap weed. 2-3 bong rips and I'm feeling toasty rocking out to classic rock.
20170820_205441.jpg

Advanced nutrients has a product, I believe it's called flawless finish. Says it removes up to 85% of nutrients and metals during the flushing process. I wonder if it works as well as they say it does. Anyone tried it?

99% of that is all bogus. That's like saying, "I ate lead based paint as a kid and now have lead poisoning but I drank this potion and it's gone."

Drink this magic drink that will strip that lead from all your cellular based structures.

Once something is part of the plants cellular structure its not getting flushed out.

99% of that is all bogus. That's like saying, "I ate lead based paint as a kid and now have lead poisoning."

Drink this magic drink that will strip that lead from all your cellular based structures.

Once something is part of the plants cellular structure its not getting flushed out.

That's not true at all man... plants go deficient with flushes, even the metals. That's why you get copper, boron, calcium, magnesium deficiencies during the flush process, or if you're not feeding enough during growth. Advanced nutrient says they have a product that does it faster than just flushing with water, I believe advanced nutrients, they've never done me dirty in the past. I believe you're referring to systemic pesticides, those can't be flushed out.

That's not true at all man... plants go deficient with flushes, even the metals. That's why you get copper, boron, calcium, magnesium deficiencies during the flush process, or if you're not feeding enough during growth. Advanced nutrient says they have a product that does it faster than just flushing with water, I believe advanced nutrients, they've never done me dirty in the past. I believe you're referring to systemic pesticides, those can't be flushed out.
What he meant was that once plant converts cations and anions into cellular tissue there's no coming back! It's just basic biochemistry. To use an analogy, can you sweat your steak and salad back on the plate by drinking a GALLON of water? I don't think so! Similarly the plants don't release something they've already absorbed.

What I think you mean on the other hand is LEACHING the nutrients from the soil. Now that is possible, but it's not as simple as most of the growers think it is.

First of all current of water that passes through the soil has neutral charge, which means it collects both cations and anions, but only MOBILE ones. That means that you'll never flush out excess of phosphorus for example and it's equally difficult to flush out potassium. What gets flushed out mostly is: nitrates (nitrogen in anionic form), calcium, magnesium and sulphur... and accidentally these are the nutrients that plants needs the most in flowering, which is why leaching doesn't make any sense in the first place.

I can provide a link to an excerpt from a study that explains it well, which has been posted by me on 420.

Please learn basic botany people! It takes few hours to do necessary research! And don't spread myths, cause others will repeat them :smokin:

What he meant was that once plant converts cations and anions into cellular tissue there's no coming back! It's just basic biochemistry. To use an analogy, can you sweat your steak and salad back on the plate by drinking a GALLON of water? I don't think so! Similarly the plants don't release something they've already absorbed.

What I think you mean on the other hand is LEACHING the nutrients from the soil. Now that is possible, but it's not as simple as most of the growers think it is.

First of all current of water that passes through the soil has neutral charge, which means it collects both cations and anions, but only MOBILE ones. That means that you'll never flush out excess of phosphorus for example and it's equally difficult to flush out potassium. What gets flushed out mostly is: nitrates (nitrogen in anionic form), calcium, magnesium and sulphur... and accidentally these are the nutrients that plants needs the most in flowering, which is why leaching doesn't make any sense in the first place.

I can provide a link to an excerpt from a study that explains it well, which has been posted by me on 420.

Please learn basic botany people! It takes few hours to do necessary research! And don't spread myths, cause others will repeat them :smokin:

So you're saying that plants don't metabolize what they're fed? They need to metabolize nutrient to use it. And if you want to sweat out your steak and allow your body to metabolize what was processed, fasting is a good way. Just like flushing. If a plant keeps getting fed it keeps growing. Stopping the feeds, the leaves slowly yellow and become deficient. It's no longer storing nutrient, it's using it up. Sorry, I just disagree.

Back
Top Bottom