420 Magazine Background

Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

Im currently in the 3rd week of flowering with my mamas...and now im searching for new lab bunnies. Im growing in a cabinet...my space is very small (0,6m2). Can u guys recommend me a strain that does exceptionally in small spaces + scrog.
20181123_191713.jpg
Mama mias really thrive and i love them, but wanna try something else now. Hope i didnt hijacked this thread for this Q. ;)

Last edited:
Mama mia side top and finished product from the previous cab grow. Bubble gum taste - didnt need to cure it at all to have it...i had such little amount i couldnt cure them properly before smoking, and still...she smoked smooth, the high is surprisingly strong for a 14% strain and the bag appeal is great, and growing her was delightful...no issues whatsoever.... Highly recommend.
20181018_190317.jpg
20181017_140157.jpg

YzFiReCaT

Mama mia side top and finished product from the previous cab grow. Bubble gum taste - didnt need to cure it at all to have it...i had such little amount i couldnt cure them properly before smoking, and still...she smoked smooth, the high is surprisingly strong for a 14% strain and the bag appeal is great, and growing her was delightful...no issues whatsoever.... Highly recommend. View attachment 1657797 View attachment 1657799
Is that by seedsman?

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017

Kingjoe83

Kingjoe83