Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Plucked a bud today to see if it was ready.
Pheno #5 secondary buds, gonna give them a few more days.
Day 66
20190408_084707 (2).jpg

Same pheno #5, but this was off the main cola. Harvest last Tuesday but not jarred or cured yet.
20190408_104249 (2).jpg

Just a drive-by.. I went back 6-7 pages.. I do see some people are just dumping photo's not even caring enough to cull or edit out the outta focus and just plain shitty pics.. You know the ones you just scroll thru and don't even look............

Remember one or two good pic's'''''''' are better than 10 crappy ones.............. Call it pride? But it should be the best you got to even call it eye candy... BTW what is the name of this thread????????????? That says it all.. Eye Candy..

Well I have a pic,, it's abit older,, but I do like it...............

Howdy folks, it's been a while.
Had a few problems with powdery mildew and humidity issues at this time of year so there hasn't been any candy to show.
That's changing now with this Peyote Critical grow, really nice fast flowering plant from Barney's Farm.

Here's a few pics from earlier, day 40 since flip.

Looking forward to harvesting this.

Peace

Good looking plant! Good to see you again Pyro!
Thanks Pennywise, unfortunately work and life have been getting in the way.

She really is a stunner, I've never seen a plant flip to flowering so quick, and it's pretty resistant to PM so far and I've lost a good few other plants that were started at the same time as her.
She grows more like a sativa than an indica. Big stretch in first 3 weeks of flowering.

Here's one more pic. I like this one.

:passitleft:

"And in the end, the love we take, is equal to the love we make"
20190410_170541 (2).jpg

I always feel this is the best thread on 420............... Just prettys to drool over........

Here's some Peyote Critical pics from last few days, end of week 6 post flip, starting to get interesting now.

and I'm all out of weed for the first time in over a year, this harvest can't come soon enough

:passitleft:

She is about 9 weeks into flower. Chunky gal for sure.

Smell has evolved from intense skunk to some kind of berry wine with just a hint of skunk.

Her sister stank like hangover vomit but it is a bit fruitier now, still curls the nosehairs.

She is about 9 weeks into flower. Chunky gal for sure.

Smell has evolved from intense skunk to some kind of berry wine with just a hint of skunk.

Her sister stank like hangover vomit but it is a bit fruitier now, still curls the nosehairs.

She's a sexy girl for sure good job.

What do you do at harvest with the leaves on a plant like that, OG? :adore:

Amazing to see.

Back
Top Bottom