3D5EC7FF-F620-463E-A19F-55ACE0721400.jpeg
    951.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 2B9AEED2-FE70-4603-AEFE-71041211073E.jpeg
    2B9AEED2-FE70-4603-AEFE-71041211073E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
@Sourcerer
What strains are you growing.'

Great work, looks delectable my friend!

Thnx for those kind words, my friend. "delectable"!!!:):) as a non native English speaker I just expanded my vocabulary with a great, cool word thnx to you!:)

The first pic are mostly of my Double Banana Sherbet (Sour banana sherbet * Strawberry banana cream) and the bud pic and the last pic are of my Cookie Ox (The Ox * Forum cut Girl Scout Cookies).

Here is a better bud shot of the Cookie Ox

20190927_011500.jpg

Hoping to get some darker color and more frost as I have started to slowly lower the temp. Have no idea what so ever if it is a cookie or bubba leaning pheno or a hybrid as its the first time growing this strain

Here is a close up of some Banana Sherbet buds:

20190927_015223.jpg

A bit to much flash, but it actually looks a bit like its dripping some frost infused sticky stuff. Have grown it before and it was super dank with a taste of fuel, fuel, fuel and some rotten sweet (and sour) fruit. One of my favs:)

Here is a better bud shot of the Cookie Ox

20190927_011500.jpg

Hoping to get some darker color and more frost as I have started to slowly lower the temp. Have no idea what so ever if it is a cookie or bubba leaning pheno or a hybrid as its the first time growing this strain

Here is a close up of some Banana Sherbet buds:

20190927_015223.jpg

A bit to much flash, but it actually looks a bit like its dripping some frost infused sticky stuff. Have grown it before and it was super dank with a taste of fuel, fuel, fuel and some rotten sweet (and sour) fruit. One of my favs:)
Do you have a good shot of the rugburn? How was it to grow, happy plant? I've got one early in bloom :)

Do you have a good shot of the rugburn? How was it to grow, happy plant? I've got one early in bloom :)
I had, but not anymore, sorry! It was super easy to grow, but it was sort of a dial in grow and I had a fire in my house during the growth as well and ran it way to cold 16C and lower at night with only 440watts of light in a 5*5 so I did not come close to the full potential. Got two phenos from 3 fems: Two lemon og smelling plants with large but not the densest buds i have seen. Balanced high and taste as smell. Super smooth to smoke. I seem to remember that i got like 120 grams on the largest and 82 or 84 grams on the smallest. The other pheno was a true beauty: A bit darker green with smaller, but more frosty and dense nugs. Smelled chemmy until late flower and got like a kushy earthy smell and taste and felt like a almost pure indica. And it had REALLY orange hairs. Wish I kept a clone of that pheno which I named Abu Afghani as it kinda felt a bit like afghan hash. Yielded a bit less like 68 grams. I think the Double banana sherbet I grew together with the Rugburn gave me 72 grams.

Oh yeah: Both phenos turned really purple (probably due to the low temps though)

Easy to grow.

Both phenos had a bit weaker high than the DBS, but that was probably a reaction from the specific strain to the low temps. It was still stronger than any stuff you can buy here in Southern Europe where I live, though:)

You are probably in for a treat:)

(It just came into my head that I think you might find some pics in my first grow journal:))

I had, but not anymore, sorry! It was super easy to grow, but it was sort of a dial in grow and I had a fire in my house during the growth as well and ran it way to cold 16C and lower at night with only 440watts of light in a 5*5 so I did not come close to the full potential. Got two phenos from 3 fems: Two lemon og smelling plants with large but not the densest buds i have seen. Balanced high and taste as smell. Super smooth to smoke. I seem to remember that i got like 120 grams on the largest and 82 or 84 grams on the smallest. The other pheno was a true beauty: A bit darker green with smaller, but more frosty and dense nugs. Smelled chemmy until late flower and got like a kushy earthy smell and taste and felt like a almost pure indica. And it had REALLY orange hairs. Wish I kept a clone of that pheno which I named Abu Afghani as it kinda felt a bit like afghan hash. Yielded a bit less like 68 grams. I think the Double banana sherbet I grew together with the Rugburn gave me 72 grams.

Oh yeah: Both phenos turned really purple (probably due to the low temps though)

Easy to grow.

Both phenos had a bit weaker high than the DBS, but that was probably a reaction from the specific strain to the low temps. It was still stronger than any stuff you can buy here in Southern Europe where I live, though:)

You are probably in for a treat:)

(It just came into my head that I think you might find some pics in my first grow journal:))
Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it :)

Back
Top Bottom