Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Here's some little Super Silver Haze girls at 41 days 12/12. The one in the back right is stacking up nicely. Theres also 1 super lemon haze in the back middle but it's being a drama queen atm. Starting to straighten out though.

Here's some little Super Silver Haze girls at 41 days 12/12. The one in the back right is stacking up nicely. Theres also 1 super lemon haze in the back middle but it's being a drama queen atm. Starting to straighten out though.

Do like me some Haze's!

Early peek on one of my Puppies that I pulled out in the hall for acouple fast pic.. She's got a while to go. I think she's just shy of 3 weeks in;

Keepem Green,, this one will turn almost black by havest, which is at about 9 weeks give or take. I don't go by dates. Well, I use them dates for a ballpark figure come harvest. Whatever the breeder suggests for harvest time,,, add a week........ Some more.....

GL all in the gardens............

Pupil Magoo chopped @ 49 days. Reeks of perfume and bubble gum
Screenshot_20200104-123411.png
IMG_20200104_105627620.jpg

Good luck brother! Sucks they ripped you off. Do you still have that bigass tree growing?
Yes. And everything else that i have posted pics to this site. It was another location where they hitted.. goddamn and im paying for them with my taxes and this is what u get.. im not a fucking criminal!! Theyre using taxpayers money for all the wrong things! But thats that, life continues and so will my grows!

Have u any idea about the yield on that? Looks great!
I'm not sure how it will yeild. So far what I can say is the pheno I have is short, thick stemed, and bushy short branches. Looks like a indica structure. Not good for scrog IMO. Also was really slow in veg. Hopefully it is just a indica leaning pheno. I like more stretchy side branches

Guess I can post this here now that I started 12/12. Four days into flower.
Going to need to pull them from the tent and tie them back some and rearrange them. They are getting a little close to the lamps, about 6 inches today. With the fan located in the center of the grow the ladies really don't that hot just have to keep them off the lamps. They are growing well.
Here they are on Wed. at the start of flower.
20200101_121754 (2).jpg

And Friday
20200103_083547 (2).jpg

Here they are today, closing in on the lamps.
20200105_083918.jpg

Back
Top Bottom