Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Them are some well stacked colas for only 25 days!
Yeah, pretty happy with them, have been hitting the nutes pretty hard with the Big Bud additive and just cutting them back now to a more reasonable 1600 from 2100. The Crown Royale in particular seems really fast. Here's a pix at flip day

Yeah, pretty happy with them, have been hitting the nutes pretty hard with the Big Bud additive and just cutting them back now to a more reasonable 1600 from 2100. The Crown Royale in particular seems really fast. Here's a pix at flip day

My Crown Royale was a beast. 30 tops, vigorous, fragrant flowers. Nice smoke

My Crown Royale was a beast. 30 tops, vigorous, fragrant flowers. Nice smoke
This is my 2nd time growing this one, the first time from seed one of the two plants seemed to naturally table top without training, so its one I intend to keep going for a while, I also got over 300 grams a plant and it was not as vigourous looking as this time, so I am hopeful I can get it to the end without any snags and better my record!

Chopped!!!!!

Attachments

• A693960B-5AF2-420C-A938-C8C78D583A63.jpeg
    A693960B-5AF2-420C-A938-C8C78D583A63.jpeg
    764.9 KB · Views: 40

Due to the volumes grown I use a LAM (lazy ass method). I've gone to using a tent with hanging trays, interior fans, and an automated humidity system consisting of a exhaust fan to lower the humidity, and a fan blowing across a tray of water in the tent to raise it. The inkbird humidity controller runs both and keeps it at + or - 2 % RH at 58%. I can put 5-8 pounds wet in the 7 layer trays, and two of them fit in the tent. I keep the tent in a 65F room with about 45% humidity. This way I can dry large amounts without having to even look at it more than once a week and after 3 weeks its perfect and into the mason jars it goes.

Due to the volumes grown I use a LAM (lazy ass method). I've gone to using a tent with hanging trays, interior fans, and an automated humidity system consisting of a exhaust fan to lower the humidity, and a fan blowing across a tray of water in the tent to raise it. The inkbird humidity controller runs both and keeps it at + or - 2 % RH at 58%. I can put 5-8 pounds wet in the 7 layer trays, and two of them fit in the tent. I keep the tent in a 65F room with about 45% humidity. This way I can dry large amounts without having to even look at it more than once a week and after 3 weeks its perfect and into the mason jars it goes.
I am stuck to a tiny overall space until our house is finished. After that I will have a proper dry space. I use the Iponics controller because I am very into the LAM method. I am about to automate my soil watering because the damn things take forever to water properly and I don’t have that time. Thanks to Dutchman for pointing me the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom