1661577038985.png

1661577052464.png

1661577071539.png

1661577100912.png

1661577100765.png

1661577085241.png
Looks fire

Looks fire
It all went into RSO for my Mrs. About 39 grams. I'm hoping it lasts her through the end of the year. It's always fun when she takes just a little more than she needs :yummy:

You can make that go further by adding 190golden grain to it prob double what u have..it still does the trick
I actually use Everclear to make Green Dragon with a MagicalButter machine and then boil off the alcohol by putting the Green Dragon in a glass baking dish inside a crock pot of cooking oil. I prefer the Green Dragon myself, but, she doesn't care for it. She likes what she likes :D

I need a recipe for extract you have one in mind
@Mountainman80 if you have a MagicalButter machine it's simple. Add 2 oz or so of buds / trim and 2 cups Everclear. Set on the lowest temp (I think 130). I run an 8 hour extract and then run again another 4 hours (probably won't do the 2nd run anymore as I find a 2nd wash with the mud produces more Green Dragon). Once the extract is done I run it through a filter bag. I used to use a 190 m but now I use a 73 m. Take the mud collected in the bag and repeat this process. I just combine the 2 washes together but I guess you can keep them separate for different potency levels.

This makes a potent Green Dragon (infused alcohol) extraction.

To Reduce Green Dragon to RSO:
Next put a glass baking dish inside a crock pot (got mine for $20 @ 5-below). Fill the crock with cooking oil up to the rim of the backing dish. You don't want vegetable oil in your RSO. I put it to High and then I add the Green Dragon into the baking dish. I use a small baking dish (2 oz I think) and use a turkey baster to transfer the Green Dragon into the baking dish. As the alcohol evaporates I add more Green Dragon until I'm all out. Then I let it cook until it's a little bit runny, like maple syrup. Once it's cooled it is a tar-like substance we call RSO :)

*** CAUTION *** CAUTION *** CAUTION ***
Evaporating alcohol is potentially explosive. Do this only in a well ventilated area and ensure there are no open flames or sparks.

Smoking is Right Out!!!!!

Also be cautious of inhaling the fumes!

you need to trim your buds of all that green leaf..
@deltadubie I would if it were going to be smoked, but since it's just getting ground up and extracted with ethanol it's not worth the effort. Especially since I throw in all the sugar leaves that get trimmed anyway 🤔

@Mountainman80 if you have a MagicalButter machine it's simple. Add 2 oz or so of buds / trim and 2 cups Everclear. Set on the lowest temp (I think 130). I run an 8 hour extract and then run again another 4 hours (probably won't do the 2nd run anymore as I find a 2nd wash with the mud produces more Green Dragon). Once the extract is done I run it through a filter bag. I used to use a 190 m but now I use a 73 m. Take the mud collected in the bag and repeat this process. I just combine the 2 washes together but I guess you can keep them separate for different potency levels.

Next put a glass baking dish inside a crock pot (got mine for $20 @ 5-below). Fill the crock with cooking oil up to the rim of the backing dish. You don't want vegetable oil in your RSO. I put it to High and then I add the Green Dragon into the baking dish. I use a small baking dish (2 oz I think) and use a turkey baster to transfer the Green Dragon into the baking dish. As the alcohol evaporates I add more Green Dragon until I'm all out. Then I let it cook until it's a little bit runny, like maple syrup. Once it's cooled it is a tar-like substance we call RSO :)

Evaporating alcohol is potentially explosive. Do this only in a well ventilated area and ensure there are no open flames or sparks.

@deltadubie I would if it were going to be smoked, but since it's just getting ground up and extracted with ethanol it's not worth the effort. Especially since I throw in all the sugar leaves that get trimmed anyway 🤔
forgot to mention you have to decarb the plant material first. 250 F for 30 minutes.

Thank you I will check this out I have 8-10oz low grade bud I meen low grade beats tossing it away

what are you going to do with your ethanol extact?

did you know your manufacture narcotics i hope u realize the serious time in jail if u get caught !!!!

might recommend making rosin instead it is a legal extraction ..

what are you going to do with your ethanol extact?

did you know your manufacture narcotics i hope u realize the serious time in jail if u get caught !!!!

might recommend making rosin instead it is a legal extraction ..
I distill the Green Dragon into RSO, or, I guess the more fashionable term is FECO. What exactly is illegal about it?

I distill the Green Dragon into RSO, or, I guess the more fashionable term is FECO. What exactly is illegal about it?

your manufacturing narcotics serious crime call your lawyer... remember if you cant do the time dont do the crime
besides that ethanol oil sucks with all the clorophyll unless your can further filter out all the shit thats in it...

with more liquid extractions..

the secret ingredient pet either .. \ without it your way better off squishing buds without green leaves
into rosin.. no shake aloud.. pure bud only

your manufacturing narcotics serious crime call your lawyer... remember if you cant do the time dont do the crime
besides that ethanol oil sucks with all the clorophyll unless your can further filter out all the shit thats in it...

with more liquid extractions..

the secret ingredient pet either .. \ without it your way better off squishing buds without green leaves
into rosin.. no shake aloud.. pure bud only
I've read the IL law and so no mention of it being illegal. They sell it in our dispensaries. Please give facts not opinions. Not sure what you mean by "manufacturing narcotics." Technically, marijuana is still a schedule 1 narcotic in the US.

I've read the IL law and so no mention of it being illegal. They sell it in our dispensaries. Please give facts not opinions. Not sure what you mean by "manufacturing narcotics." Technically, marijuana is still a schedule 1 narcotic in the US.

well im Canada this is a Canadian thread .. big crime up here.... manufacturing narcotics .. thats what your doing..
fact. like i said ask your lawyer....

Back
Top Bottom