Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

What's with the hostility. It's depressing...
Telling people how to trim their buds and giving legal advice to people in other countries.
You're Canadian... turn off cnn for a minute.

I still need to get some photos of the larger buds from our huge 8-foot Critical + grown indoors with Perfect Nutrients.
It smells so skunky. I thought there was a skunk outside, then realized my wife was smoking.

_DSC0797.JPG

It’s a thread to show amazing buds and plants I believe?
1662086880536.jpeg
It is! And what a fantastically beautiful outdoor lovely you have there Dani! What strain and how old??!! Week 1/2 flower?

I still need to get some photos of the larger buds from our huge 8-foot Critical + grown indoors with Perfect Nutrients.
It smells so skunky. I thought there was a skunk outside, then realized my wife was smoking.

_DSC0797.JPG
Crystally!
Haha! I've got a Skunk curing now. I know that great pungent smell well!

sorry you dont like the truth!!!!

Nice bud there Delta. Lets just all post bud pics now and make everyone smile again!

It is! And what a fantastically beautiful outdoor lovely you have there Dani! What strain and how old??!! Week 1/2 flower?

Thank you kindly, this season has been an extra challenge, but happy to be here and share my grow.

We have called her many names but she is known as Xenomoprh (aka Durban Poison). She is old, started them in Feb… flowering time I would say she is about 3-4 weeks give or take, looking at another 4-5 weeks to fully ripe.

:passitleft:

Btw I don’t know if I said it before; you grow some outstanding flowers. :high-five:

Thank you kindly, this season has been an extra challenge, but happy to be here and share my grow.

We have called her many names but she is known as Xenomoprh (aka Durban Poison). She is old, started them in Feb… flowering time I would say she is about 3-4 weeks give or take, looking at another 4-5 weeks to fully ripe.
Oh wow farther along than I thought. I don't have a good grasp on outdoor grows and where they are in terms of finishing. I know it's different than in my tents. But I want to learn!
:passitleft:

Btw I don’t know if I said it before; you grow some outstanding flowers. :high-five:
My sister's favorite strain!!! That is too funny you mentioned it! She is begging me to grab some seeds. Where did you get yours from?

Oh wow farther along than I thought. I don't have a good grasp on outdoor grows and where they are in terms of finishing. I know it's different than in my tents. But I want to learn!

My sister's favorite strain!!! That is too funny you mentioned it! She is begging me to grab some seeds. Where did you get yours from?

It’s a solid breed for northern hemisphere but a old school one too. It’s a African unknown Sativa mix with an undisclosed indica giving a fast flowering mostly Sativa hybrid, very uplifting and creative high.
I got this from Dutch passion, don’t really have a preferred seller, just these guys have all the old strains…
:Namaste:

It’s a solid breed for northern hemisphere but a old school one too. It’s a African unknown Sativa mix with an undisclosed indica giving a fast flowering mostly Sativa hybrid, very uplifting and creative high.
I got this from Dutch passion, don’t really have a preferred seller, just these guys have all the old strains…
:Namaste:
Thanks so much Dani, I appreciate you! Have to reach out and see what I can get then!

I have a new 4 x 4 tent plan when these girls are ready but if I can find some Durban, I'll change up my mix real quick!

Appreciate ya! :thanks:

but if I can find some Durban, I'll change up my mix real quick!
I grew a DP last spring. Harvested about this time last year. I had to chop her too early cause AC was drawing too much power during the heart wave and kept popping GFCIs. She was beautiful and my favorite to grow so far. I got the seeds from Pacific Seed Bank of California.

I grew a DP last spring. Harvested about this time last year. I had to chop her too early cause AC was drawing too much power during the heart wave and kept popping GFCIs. She was beautiful and my favorite to grow so far. I got the seeds from Pacific Seed Bank of California.
Thanks so much for this information Star!!! I will definitely be on the hunt with these two banks. I'm very curious to see how she grows first hand and then to smell that sweet cherry smell she has come flower!

I have a new 4 x 4 tent plan when these girls are ready but if I can find some Durban, I'll change up my mix real quick!

Appreciate ya! :thanks:
Hi Krissi,

I'm growing one from True North Seed Bank right now > Durban Poison

Easy, peasy. A light feeder, once topped took very little encouragement to spread her wings !

This image is from their web page, I wanted to try land race Sativa's and it doesn't hurt that she's not bad looking, he, he. :love:

Durban Poison bud.JPG

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom