Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Hi Krissi,

I'm growing one from True North Seed Bank right now > Durban Poison

Easy, peasy. A light feeder, once topped took very little encouragement to spread her wings !

This image is from their web page, I wanted to try land race Sativa's and it doesn't hurt that she's not bad looking, he, he. :love:

Durban Poison bud.JPG

Cheers
Another fantastic bank for me to look through for these. I know only good things of this strain. I've got the itch! Thanks for digging that up for me Chuck!
While still on the Durbans here is another monster from the Drakensberg area of KZN. Seeds collected in 1950 ish and kept pure since. Have a lekker day
Screenshot_20220903-080650_Gallery.jpg
Outdoor massive grows. So jealous. What a beautiful girl

Another fantastic bank for me to look through for these. I know only good things of this strain. I've got the itch! Thanks for digging that up for me Chuck!
Forgot to mention or did I earlier ? Senior moment o_O

First time buyer gets 30% off, another 30% off to sign up for their newsletter and I Never buy anything from them except On Sale ;) Which is often enough it's usually not that long to wait for what I want/Need !

Easily makes up for their $20 shipping fee...

Cheers

Forgot to mention or did I earlier ? Senior moment o_O

First time buyer gets 30% off, another 30% off to sign up for their newsletter and I Never buy anything from them except On Sale ;) Which is often enough it's usually not that long to wait for what I want/Need !

Easily makes up for their $20 shipping fee...

Cheers
Senior moment for me too cause I can't remember if you did!

Bonus after bonus with the sign up, huh.

Have the North but unfortunately out of the Dutch Passion variety aaaaaand now I'm enamored by the Durban mixes that are naturally out of stock that I want to try lol

Thanks for the info again Chuck! I'll have a DP in a grow soon enough!

those are some beautiful ladies :)

how tall are they?
The back two are 44 and 46 inches. My squat Indica in the front is 35.5
Here's the DP I harvested just about a year ago.
1662313195201.png
I'm excited for the foliage like this come a DP grow for me. I'm running Zombie Death Fuck end of this month and she has similar coloring but a very sativa build and apparently is supposed to have twisted calyxes...we shall see!

Praise Green Allah :yummy:
Thanks Krissi, I have high hope for that gal! :thanks: Hope you're doing well!:hug:

super beautiful picture and arrangement,,

heya from kelowna,,
Thank you very much nivek!:high-five: Hope all is well in your corner of the world.:passitleft:

Hey CM :ciao: she is beautiful, love the rig and pot.:yahoo:
She is the complete package. :bravo:
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thank you kindly Bill, I appreciate the positive feedback!:thumb: Hope you and your garden are doing well.:high-five:

Yeah growing in wine barrels is surprisingly satisfying. She is a looker for sure
Thanks Lerugged!:thanks: That's the first time I've ever grown my plants in a half wine barrel but not the last.;) Hope all is well with you and yours!:Namaste:

A quick photo follow up from last nights post.:blunt:

:peace:

Thanks Krissi, I have high hope for that gal! :thanks: Hope you're doing well!:hug:

Thank you very much nivek!:high-five: Hope all is well in your corner of the world.:passitleft:

Thank you kindly Bill, I appreciate the positive feedback!:thumb: Hope you and your garden are doing well.:high-five:

Thanks Lerugged!:thanks: That's the first time I've ever grown my plants in a half wine barrel but not the last.;) Hope all is well with you and yours!:Namaste:

A quick photo follow up from last nights post.:blunt:

:peace:
:circle-of-love: :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom