Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Some shots of my organically grown Pandora's Box pheno #2 at day 51 into flowering.:yummy: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC097292.jpg

DSC097822.jpg

DSC097383.jpg

DSC097973.JPG

DSC097703.JPG

DSC097622.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Cola Monster, you definitely live up to your name. Exquisite.

My god CM that is one sexy looking lady. What kind of lighting are you using?

Thanks HomeGrown!
I'm running two 1000 watt H.P.S. lights with vertizontal hoods over a 4' x 8' hydro tray that holds ten more of them little ladies plus nine of the Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush strain.

Thanks again for the kind words & to you also Sweetsue.:thanks:

i like the leaves on that pandoras 2 is beautiful,the bud structure reminds me of a cheese strain.and what kind of organic nutes or profile are u runnin to achieve these results.i would love to try organics again,if some one can point me in the right direction.

This pic may not be eye candy to most people, but knowing that I used this father and got seeds from it made it eye candy to me! :slide:

0032121.JPG

Edit - Just now saw the hairs looks like somehow it produced a few female parts that must be why it has the trichomes. Damn I was pretty excited too! :(

i like the leaves on that pandoras 2 is beautiful,the bud structure reminds me of a cheese strain.and what kind of organic nutes or profile are u runnin to achieve these results.i would love to try organics again,if some one can point me in the right direction.

Hey urdaddy!
During the veg. cycle I feed my girls with General Organics Bio Grow plus a pinch of "Verde" every other watering to promote root & shoot growth then switch over to the Bio Bloom for flowering along with using a few other products like Liquid karma for one which is a mainstay in all my grows.
I also rotate my indoor plants a 1/4 turn per day to assure that all the flowers get the same amount of light & keep my hood as close as possible to the canopy without burning the leaves which provides nice dense buds come harvest. It's all trial & error on my part but found this system works great for me! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Gorgeous nugs. Wow!

Destroyer by Ace Seeds 2 days before chop - 9 weeks 12/12. :slide:

DSCN7450.JPG

:Namaste:

I just love this shot. I think Dale and I stared at it for a good five minutes earlier. He turned to me and said "Are you going to be able to grow them like this?"

I reminded him that Greytail has that truckload of lights to play with. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I just love this shot. I think Dale and I stared at it for a good five minutes earlier. He turned to me and said "Are you going to be able to grow them like this?"

I reminded him that Greytail has that truckload of lights to play with. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Ahhh, but no! This was grown under that I-Gro panel. It's a combination of factors - great genetics, Doc's kit, and some abuse near the finish. LED lighting was probably part of it too, especially the "white" of the buds, but this plant didn't get especially powerful lighting. It's the next girls that are going to get an amazing amount of light!

Ahhh, but no! This was grown under that I-Gro panel. It's a combination of factors - great genetics, Doc's kit, and some abuse near the finish. LED lighting was probably part of it too, especially the "white" of the buds, but this plant didn't get especially powerful lighting. It's the next girls that are going to get an amazing amount of light!

Oooooo, so maybe, just maybe I can hope to come close to your results Greytail. That will make the man smile when I share that with him. He's been watching me do this from the sidelines as he works on staying alive. I can't wait to get him involved. He's going to run bonsai mothers for me. WooHoo!!!

GT, thats a homerun!:bravo:

was that 12/12 from seed, or just bloom 12/12?

Thanks DrZ!

This Destroyer was pretty old by the time I flipped it. I took two clones and held this one back a couple months, so it was over 200 days old, total. I'm impressed that it did so well in just 9 weeks. For the past few weeks, it's been under the Advanced LED XML 350 getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 umols, so that probably ramped up the trich production a bit. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom