Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Just to clarify...

I agree this thread should not be used as your journal. It is to show off your eye candy.

Eye candy is a subjective term... but you know true eye candy shots, don't throw in your teenagers just cause your are proud of the little sophomores.

Less is more... folks appreciate one good image more than a pant load of mediocre ones

2_IMG_20160325_210609.jpg

:roorrip:

And dutch passion seeds are awsome.fact!!!;) any body ever thought of growing autoxtremes or how they perform.then there u go.thats why i put the pics up to for people to see dutch passion autoxtreme.no other reasons. Seems i have upset a few people never my intention.but il always speak up and defend myself.this was not to advertise my grow.just so we clear on that.not my style.happy growing every1;)

How about we keep it to 2 pics max. per plant and or bud shots and keep the rest in a journal.

Sent from my SM-G355M using 420
@thebeast, I wasn't talking about you in particular, I was responding to what Hozana was going on about and I had noticed in the nug of the month and plant of the month competition that they have a 2 pic. limit ,so I thought that it would be a good idea here too. Nothing against you at all :passitleft:

I love seeing dudes like you post... Plus reps on plants but also on membership v posts, lol...

Back
Top Bottom