Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Busy day today but I went to a Cannabis fair this morning and grabbed some goodies. :)

20170430_115829.jpg

I think I'm turning into a seed hoarder... lol...

Yyyyesss! :yahoo: Some addictions are good addictions :) Welcome to the club :hug: :laughtwo:

Be cool if they came to Seattle

I was just talking to Twox about that lol. He can buy seeds, but here in Washington State we can only get clones through medical sources, BUT they shut down/merged the dispensaries into the rec stores and no reports of clones being sold. The only sources for clones now are still here, but have gone underground or internet. You can order online in Vancouver WA and they will meet you with a brown bag in the parking lot :rofl: I also hear there is a Med Farmers Market in Tacoma but yet to check it out. Some other sources up north too. Best bet for now is to hook up with a collective and source that way.. anyways.. rant forming.

:passitleft: Oh yeah, that would be cool scrog' :)

Need to do some close ups of this one for star wars day as it's Auto Jedi Kush (Sykwalker x Auto OG)....

ajk2904-1.jpg

.....just another wee auto grown in NFT.....think I might be getting the hang of base nutes on these :grinjoint:

:passitleft:
Man for a auto she sure is throwing out some big . flowers nice.

Organic indoor grown AK-47 x Grand Daddy Purple-Pheno #1:

DSC026365.JPG

DSC026567.JPG

DSC026757.JPG

DSC026716.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Purple Express
420-magazine-mobile1138772405.jpg

Is that the Blueberry from Dutch Passion?
That blueberry i purchased from bc bud depot ..ill just say i wasnt a fan of this blueberry strain had a good buzz ..didnt care for the taste and aroma of this blueberry wasnt really blueberrish at all to me but i only grew one plant ..soo could be just a crappy pheno type ..

Just Searching Alien OG Grows. Just Sent My Alien OG girls into Bloom, light went out this morning. Just wanted to See How the Buds might look. And A Time Reference. Started My Clone.2 alien og/ 2 Gorilla Glue no.4. Dark Heart Nursery Clones.
My First Indoor Grow
All i have to say about Alien OG is that it is the its one of my favorite strains to date ..iam an indica lover and its definatly an amazing example of a great indica strain ...this alien OG is cali connection genetics

Back
Top Bottom