Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I have made brownies , cookies and rice crispys.
My friends and family have received gifts from my bounty and I still have well over a Lb of curing weed . That outside plant should give me another Lb.
Yes I am good for the winter. :lot-o-toke:
Fuck ya love hearing that I am sitting about the same I harvested 16 autos in June just getting good and cured now plus my 4 outdoor lol I am going to make some buble hash out of my sugar leaves and popcorn buds and so honey out of an oz ore 2 will be a good and hungry winter lol

IMG_20190710_174249.jpg
584487906.jpg
584487945.jpg
photo0_77.jpeg
photo0_37.jpeg
photo0_38.jpeg
IMG_20200114_220616.jpg
IMG_20190722_222921.jpg
Thats some nice work, brotha, any idea of what strain? Are
Afghani colas in the bag.
20200915_151826.jpg
nice job bro

Thats some nice work, brotha, any idea of what strain? Are

nice job bro
Ya for sure the ones in the tent are white widow the ones in garage are strawberry banana the 2 buds in my and we're blue coockies and the one I am holding in my back yard was saposed to be blue cheese but dinafem thinks they fucked up and sent me an auto seed in the pack so not sure

Eww la la! That’s perrty bro! That second to last one I think could be contest winner!

Thanks my friend! That's a very nice compliment.

Funny but truth is, I don't enter the contests anymore, because I've had way more than my share of awards and stuff for my journal and photography, for which I'm still very grateful. But what keeps me doing my journal and telling the story of Hyena's Grow House is just that I have always loved cannabis, and especially the beautiful cannabis photography I used to absolutely devour in HIGH TIMES and such...since I was 17 I literally dreamed of being able to grow at the highest technical level, of creating rooms of awesome colas, even creating entirely new strains. All my life it was a dream pretty much. Now I have actually realized every one of those dreams and so much more, and have progressed way, way beyond where I ever dreamed I could get.

So as a writer and a long-time professional photographer, now I simply love that I can share the story and the beauty of it all with folks and maybe entertain and even inspire. Like I was once inspired. That's why I keep sharing it. I know there are a lot of people that never comment but they read and enjoy it all so it will keep going.

Thanks again and stop by my journal sometime. It's rather amusing I'm told. :ganjamon:

Peace, Hyena

cheers from kelowna friends,,

P1170876 (2).JPG

Thanks my friend! That's a very nice compliment.

Funny but truth is, I don't enter the contests anymore, because I've had way more than my share of awards and stuff for my journal and photography, for which I'm still very grateful. But what keeps me doing my journal and telling the story of Hyena's Grow House is just that I have always loved cannabis, and especially the beautiful cannabis photography I used to absolutely devour in HIGH TIMES and such...since I was 17 I literally dreamed of being able to grow at the highest technical level, of creating rooms of awesome colas, even creating entirely new strains. All my life it was a dream pretty much. Now I have actually realized every one of those dreams and so much more, and have progressed way, way beyond where I ever dreamed I could get.

So as a writer and a long-time professional photographer, now I simply love that I can share the story and the beauty of it all with folks and maybe entertain and even inspire. Like I was once inspired. That's why I keep sharing it. I know there are a lot of people that never comment but they read and enjoy it all so it will keep going.

Thanks again and stop by my journal sometime. It's rather amusing I'm told. :ganjamon:

Peace, Hyena
High Times :yummy: used to have to carry into the house in a brown paper bag to keep mom from seeing it. I remember these leaves in the magazine. Santa Marta Gold.
20200916_190907.jpg

Not quite eye candy yet, 4th day of flower, trying to finish filling the screen.
My set up is a Lazy Susan on rollers, I can rotate the plants about 270 degrees and pull them front to back about two feet. This makes working on the plants much easier than trying to reach/crawl to work on them.
The Lazy Susan

20200813_151305 (2).jpg

The rollers in the groves of the drain tray. Can pull it back and forth to get to the plants.
20200813_151232 (2).jpg

The SCrog frame on the LS.
20200827_122705 (2).jpg

The screen filled about 90%, taken yesterday morning.
20200917_102009 (2).jpg

Getting a good even canopy.
20200918_081306.jpg

Video after hooking up irrigation and it is ready to rock.

Well, stop by for a visit and give any ideas you may have, you have to bring your own beer. :)

This SCrog is something new to me, I usually grow a vertical SCrog or just a regular horizontal grow. Been a good fun grow so far.

Back
Top Bottom