Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

Day 14 of 12/12

Not sure how much more stretch I can handle, may have to start a mass LST for this bitch.
4/29 The day before start of 12/12

14 days later 5/13, I have had to tie her down twice since start of flower, she is taken over the space.

5/13 different shots from last night.

Buds starting to form, stretch is continuing and she sure could use a trim, but will wait another week for that.

She not flowering as rapid as Pheno #1 or #3, but she is supporting much more growth.

GR

@gr865
How long did you veg. that monster?:thumb:

@gr865
How long did you veg. that monster?:thumb:

She took about a month to revert back to flower, she was taken on 12/26
That is her in the lower right, none of the other cutting made it.

She finely took root and started growing on 1/21, 26 days after taking the cutting.

Here she is on 2/5, her hormones are in overdrive and she barely looked like cannabis at all.

Started flower on 4/30

So she was basically in veg for 17 weeks + 6 days so a total of 125 days. Wow, that was a lots of training I have done to this one plant. Is it going to be worth all the time, probably not but this is a grow for my G/F, when she saw it in full hormone overdrive she ask if I would flower it for her. I was going to give it to one of my PTSD group people, so instead I gave them a shit load of started clones off of her. I think everyone in the group has at least a couple of them in flower now, thing is they are all the same Pheno.

Here she is yesterday.

GR

So she was basically in veg for 17 weeks + 6 days so a total of 125 days. Wow, that was a lots of training I have done to this one plant. Is it going to be worth all the time, probably not but this is a grow for my G/F, when she saw it in full hormone overdrive she ask if I would flower it for her. I was going to give it to one of my PTSD group people, so instead I gave them a shit load of started clones off of her. I think everyone in the group has at least a couple of them in flower now, thing is they are all the same Pheno.GR

I look forward to seeing the end results. Good luck!:goodluck:

Thanks gr865!:high-five:
Now it's time to just sit back and watch them veg. for a while before I up-pot them into their final homes for the flowering phase.

A live update fresh from my sun/veg. room. Enjoy!:ganjamon:

:circle-of-love::theband::Namaste:

A quick pictorial update from my indoor sun/veg. room. Enjoy!:ganjamon:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Here's a couple pics of my outdoor monsters in the California sun

IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG

Long time smoker first time grower here. I decided to try out my green thumb after some reading and searching on different forums. I have starter with this bagseed just to get the hang of things before I try my hand at good genetics. So this was germinated and planted on 4/20 and I have fimmed one time on the 5th node and have been bending the top in a spiral around the pot. Lmk what you guys see that I might need to change. Also my tent is a 2x2x4 so when should I decide to switch to flower.

Attachments

• 20180623_174440.jpg
    20180623_174440.jpg
    793.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 20180623_174059.jpg
    20180623_174059.jpg
    721 KB · Views: 160
Weekly Update! Days 6 since transplant.

I added the second light, note that I tilt the lamp at this point, feel I get better coverage. Will keep this configuration until I set the lights up for vertical, should be about 4 weeks or so, dependent of growth.

Getting very good growth now, gave them a good soak last night, to about 30 plus % runoff. This week I will be working on setting up the drip system, new parts should be here today.
Trying something a little different to the system on this run. Will explain when I set it up and see if it works.

This pic was taken on 9/10
20180910_145032 (3).jpg

And 6 days later 9/16
20180916_210405 (3).jpg

I’ve just flipped these 4 little BigBud xxl yesterday. They’re way smaller than usual because it’s been really cold here (Winter) and the LED just don’t generate the heat the old style lights used to. I topped them though so I’m hoping for extra colas.

Back
Top Bottom