Coming along nicely

Flurple Your Garden is..well no words for it...You have done more than a Great job...

Takes alot of time and work as you know to get what you have done..and yet with not that many Crops under your belt to date...Unreal...!!!!!

I do have a ? for you or anyone out here at all....It is As you mention you were using the heat within your house ,but due to the windows dripping ( Know what ya mean there Bro ) Does anyone know how one can recycle the heat for heating purposes during the cold months....Such a waste to just vent it OUTSIDE??????

I know running 3500 watts plus I could sure use it for heating the house,If it wasn`t for all that condenstaion etc etc..??

So anyone know of any mechanical means etc etc. to recover all or part of the wasted heat??

Thanks

In regards to Wet Betty, an example of a Hydrocarbon-based Surfactant is antifreeze (ETHYLENE GLYCOL.) Hydrocarbon-based surfactant compounds are amphiphilic, having a hydrophilic, water loving 'end', referred to as their 'head group', and a lipophilic, fat loving 'end', usually a long chain hydrocarbon fragment, referred to as their 'tail' reducing the surface tension of water by ADsorbing at the liquid-gas interface. They also reduce the interfacial tension between oil and water by adsorbing at the liquid-liquid interface.

Whether or not the non-ionic surfactant used in, "Wet Betty" is hydrocarbon based or not is up for debate, not mentioning the depiction of a woman's skirt blown up having a sign stating "plant penetrator" got a laugh but it's not selling me considerating the 2 page essay written about what it does, at the same time completely devoid of the exact ingredients that do not add up to 100% so I can only assume it's water... hmm...

'Original' 1L=$32.70

1% - Soluble Potash (K2O)
Also contains NON-PLANT food ingredients
17% - Yucca Extract
1.25% - 'Non-Ionic Surfactant' hydrocarbon based surfactant (antifreeze) I can only assume?
80.75% - expensive water?

'Organic' 1L=$41.62

1% - Soluble Potash (K2O)
Also contains NON-PLANT food ingredients
0.57% - Quallaia Saponaria Extract
98.43% - expensive water?

DUDE! I have been impressed with your growing. I wish I had some seeds or clones to grow but I live in Ohio so that will be very hard to find! I would love to start growing for myself. If I do and got any questions, I'm asking you man. Congrats on your crops and hope they turn out great!

Back
Top Bottom