Coming along nicely

insanity is correct, holy cow. Lots going on there. Great job.... Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. +rep

lol ya its pretty crazy back there... i suggested using a few soccer nets to strap all the tall branches against the wall. he wants to do them individually so he can spread em out better... whatever happens it needs to happen soon.... and spraying em with kneem is no longer an option. there is no way to coat all the leaves top and bottom. and those plants are pretty much right up against the glass of the cool tubes.. we are either going to use something in the nutes or a 1 time miterid, i am also up for any suggestions...

well i gotta go wake up my dad... he sleeps through his alarm most mornings. then im off to work. ill see you all later. ill try to get more fun pics of the crazyness up too.

Hey Flurple, geez man those ladies are going to be full full full on into bud at that height and room surround. but man what a load :))
Been awhile since I have been in here but looking back at the oils how did they fair?

BeCHERMA, i guess i better add another carbon filter... but i think its a crime to extinguish such a delicious aroma. i would love to come out your way and share some with you, perhaps try some of the local herbs.
PLane fare are real cheap this time of year :)

Don't worry Flurps. Come harvest time I've got a buddy that owns a small logging company. :rofl: I think it's time to quit your job and go full time.

Nice jungle you've got going there. :goodjob:

Take care of your dad. ;0) :peace:

Holy cow, I thought my room was cramped how do you get around in there?
Nice grow, I will be using some of your techniques on some of my babies next round. Kudos to you, great shit you got going on there, can't wait to see the room in fulll bloom going to expolde in there lol.

:O WOW! i'm impressed! you rule man.

ok here are a few pics of the insanity... i would take more but i cant move anything to show you lol.

yes that shiny part is the ceiling
SDC10443.JPG

the red line is 6'
SDC10444.JPG

Damn now thats a sight you definitely are "COMING ALONG NICELY"

God Bless You, Your Family, and Your Garden

lol ya its pretty crazy back there... i suggested using a few soccer nets to strap all the tall branches against the wall. he wants to do them individually so he can spread em out better... whatever happens it needs to happen soon.... and spraying em with kneem is no longer an option. there is no way to coat all the leaves top and bottom. and those plants are pretty much right up against the glass of the cool tubes.. we are either going to use something in the nutes or a 1 time miterid, i am also up for any suggestions...

well i gotta go wake up my dad... he sleeps through his alarm most mornings. then im off to work. ill see you all later. ill try to get more fun pics of the crazyness up too.

Don't worry Flurps. Come harvest time I've got a buddy that owns a small logging company. :rofl: I think it's time to quit your job and go full time.

Nice jungle you've got going there. :goodjob:

Take care of your dad. ;0) :peace:

WOW!!!! Thats all I can say but I dream to be there with you.

Flurp, on the grow tip I see you are using "Cool Tubes" and I saw some today in RI for $125. guy said I can put any bulb in it even my 1000's but they had an insert reflector that directed the light down. I asked if that reflector insert could be removed to allow light all around and the guy was shocked as why I would want to. So do you know anything about the cool tubes, how they work, if you can remove the reflector insert, how best to use/place, do I have to put the vent piping up?
I live in New England, its 10 degrees with snow everywhere through April so I like the heat the 1000's give off (I use fans everywhere needed).

I am so in love with your grow my man +rep if I could give you any more!

:goodjob::peace::goodjob::surf::goodjob::ganjamon::goodjob: :peace::goodjob:

hey hey 420 community, i hope you all had a kick ash new years...

hey CHERMA, the hash oil was great. its always nice and potent... even years ago when i would get 15-20$/3.5g commercial bud, making the oil always got me way more stoned than a joint could.

haha LABRAT... i guess i can say i have experience cutting down trees and hauling them for processing. but my chainsaw better be a miniature hand held one!!

hey CHINKEYED, ill get a picture up for you to see but the pots are against the walls and a crawl space is down the center. and be sure to test yourself doing the bends... i injured a few and lost a few branches learning how do do it.

WINGMAN!! the cool tubes are very simple. we have 2 600W and 2 1000W in the tubes, and you can see how close the plants are. even in the back with the 1000W, only a few leafs and branches got burnt... and they were pretty much touching the glass (although getting that close has no benefit). yes you can remove the reflector, im sure there are different kinds but in ours they came wrapped to protect the surfaces i would assume the same for all of them.

we DO have ventilation... we were cycling air in the house to help heat it for the winter but humidity issues were making windows drip water... so now we just suck air from outside and after blowing over the bulbs it ends up around 80F and just blast it into the grow room. i think you could leave both ends open but make sure you have one of your fans blowing towards the tube or the bulb will overheat.

one thing to consider if you vent it outside is the cool tubes put less heat into the room. with no reflector you have no sheet of metal beaming infrared heat into the room. and even with the reflector its much smaller surface area also reduces its heat output. they still get hot but just not as much as the big vent hoods. if you just run it in the room there wont be much of a difference other than slightly less infrared heat being made.

good to see you SCREWNUTS, yes i have already begun fearing the days to come of nonstop trimming. i think you are gonna have quite a bit yourself haha.

lol OMM... i didnt consider that... there is now uncharted teritory down there. we could have an infestation of bigfoots, my dad could get attacked by wolves. im off to the gun store :D

yawn.. i woke up too early..... im goin back to bed, gnight all.

Yo Flurp!

Now that I'm free of holiday madness, I can finally have some time to play catch up. Wow. Your plants are threatening to raise your roof, OldMedMan has harvested, OBX's tube babies are sprouting hairs, Granny's house looks like yours....a frigging jungle. MJ waits for no man.

Little update on that ISO hash.

It should come with a disclaimer.

Warning: This shit will will rip your brain in half.

Lord, the first hit ripped out both lungs, did an inspection, stuffed 'em back in my chest then proceeded to kick my brain into a low earth orbit. Time and space became one, and I swear that I caught Michael Jackson moon walking across my patio out of the corner of my well roasted eye. Scary shit:cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh...Happy New Year!

Had to take a break from 420 for the Holidays, trying to play catch up know. Hope you had a amazing New Years and all is going well...

hey all, ive been doin more and more overtime at work... i barely have time to get stoned before or after lol. ill get some pics of all the pretty buds up sunday when i have some free time. ill try to catch up with all of your journals as well. gnight all, tomorrow im leaving at 5:15 for work... extra long day...

i have some more pics for ya, hope you like em...

these things are huge
SDC10449.JPG

here is the crawl space down below
SDC10451.JPG

i will comment.. i couldnt have done this better myself...
SDC104531.JPG

here are the 2 most giant stumps... the rest are NOT much smaller...
SDC10456.JPG

SDC10457.JPG

Back
Top Bottom