Trying To Reveg From Bare Stem! I Have To Try

..............Let's remember that her existence is for auto seed production. I will be spraying one branch later this week or early next to start the flipping of sex for the pollen. I'll be sure to have some pics up soon.

I hope you'll do some photos and details on this. I am interested in producing my own auto seeds also.

hehehe that is in my plans as well fan. I'll be making my own silver too tho.

looked at the price of some high quality stuff here in Canada......fuhgettaboutit. near $300.00 a gallon.

hehehe that is in my plans as well fan. I'll be making my own silver too tho.

looked at the price of some high quality stuff here in Canada......fuhgettaboutit. near $300.00 a gallon.

I refine gold part time and have all lab equip avail to me and any metals and chems needed to do it myself but I really wanted to try Tiresias first. :thumb:

I refine gold part time and have all lab equip avail to me and any metals and chems needed to do it myself but I really wanted to try Tiresias first. :thumb:

sooo color me jealous lol

Stellas 30 day old from breaking soil birthday!

Well guys, Stella, our Auto Candy Kush is now 1 month old.
For those of you waiting for the exciting part of this grow the wait is over! I will start the sex change on one of her branches and take plenty of pics tomorrow. She is doing fine. I'm still perfecting her diet on the Advanced Nutes as you can see. Instead of feeding her 1X per week and watering in between I instead have given her 1/2 to 3/4 strength Advanced 2-3 times per week with no plain watering at all. The Promix has been doing very well and drying out every 2 and a half to 3 days. She's been getting 2 mil per liter Sensi Grow A and B along with 1 mil per liter B-52 and Voodoo Juice every time she dries up to this point.

Today I gave her plain water for the first time since feeding was started just to clear out the pot a little to make room for the flowering nutes that will be coming soon. I will give her at least one more plain watering before starting the flowering nutes.

She is now 18 inches tall and growing fast. She is throwing some hairs and ready to start flowering very very soon. She's reaching for the light quite a lot at times too.

Like I said, tomorrow she will get a branch sprayed to turn only that branch male. I will be sure to take plenty of pics and details for you guys.
IMG_063232.JPG
IMG_063029.JPG
IMG_062933.JPG
IMG_062730.JPG

Now for Stumpy

Let me first start by asking you guys a question. When she was flipped to flower during her grow her stems and branches hardened up just like they should have and they have been rock hard and stiff ever since. Now, 30 days into her reveg attempt I noticed that the stems and branches are getting softer again. So, is that a good sign???
I mean, I pinched a branch earlier and was surprised to find that I could actually pinch and flex her branches instead of the very hard and stiff way they have been.

Visually nothing yet however like I said last week her color stopped turning that dark almost black she was turning before the transplant and now she has a mostly normal color to her with minimal dark color left.
Sorry it's a blurple pic but nothing much has changed except she is now more pliable like she used to be in her first veg period.
IMG_063332.JPG

Stellas got her groove !

On stumpy, furthest from an expert.. But seems like softening stems would be good. I thought the hardening was an age related bit, but maybe its also a winterizing hardening?..thaw out, get pliable and sprout new growth? (one could hope..)
(i know you didnt freeze her and she doesnt need thawed. Generally speaking i was.)

Today we started the sex change guys.
Our Auto Candy Kush is a month old and should start showing some flowering within the next few days to week so it should be a great time for the change.

I first looked through her branches for the branch that was easy to isolate and looked to be what would have been a lower yielding branch. After all, we don't need but a few pollen sacks.
After I found my target I marked that branch with a loose zip tie as seen below.

IMG_063830.JPG
IMG_063932.JPG

Now, before spraying with the "ball sauce", I shut off the fans and protected the rest of the plant by putting a plastic bag behind the target branch.

IMG_064033.JPG

Now to start the operation...
While I sprayed the branch I swept across the branch as I sprayed to evenly coat the branch. It only took about 6 pumps to have a pretty good and even coat on the branch.

IMG_064129.JPG

We will repeat this every day for 7-10 days. I expect this branch to start looking sick soon and is perfectly normal. Here we goooooooo!

stella looks awesome fan.

as for stumpy, well mebbe a waiting game? idunno. but with mine the stems all got rock hard and stayed that way. so brittle that they have all been snapped off easier than snappin a toothpick a couple months ago now. her growth is disgusting, (in a good way). I just spent 3 hours defoliating and bending and I only got about halfway through her.

Don't laugh. I'm going to give it a try to expand my seed inventory. I just can't stand to pay $10 or more each.

I hear ya! I spend a lot of money from the banks and will always try to support them but since my room was up and running for ole' Stumpy I figured this is a good time to save a little money down the road by doing this too. After this deal is done Imma do a multi strain auto grow I think.

Back
Top Bottom