New Grower Here!

420-magazine-mobile1911621382.jpg

Happy girls happy woman!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice!!!! Some sexy plants ya got there! I'd like to ask you about the nutrients you combine for your veg ?

They are Looking really healthy and happy. I'll need to know your recipe for when I can start feeding nutes because they look amazing! Right on good for you Hun keeper coming!cheers! ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well, you got T5 for veg and smaller pots I think this speed of growth is decided by that. Looking great, do not worry about that very bottom leaves. So far so good. :thumb: :love: :Namaste:
I agree with Tomula, They look good and no worries. Don't compare with other growers unless you grow under the exact same conditions
Merry Christmas :hug:

I think some N couldn't hurt now, they look like some will help them. And more soil. :love: :Namaste:

Nice!!!! Some sexy plants ya got there! I'd like to ask you about the nutrients you combine for your veg ?

They are Looking really healthy and happy. I'll need to know your recipe for when I can start feeding nutes because they look amazing! Right on good for you Hun keeper coming!cheers! ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I use Terra vega stuff

2-1-3

In 1 Gallon I use 10 ml right now every other watering. Then once they grow a few inches (say about 2) I up their fertilizer . 10L use 10-15ml

This this stuff i dont have to pH it comes with buffers to make it perfect for watering gotta wait about 5 mins for it to work. I pH my water between 6 and 6.5 for maximum nutes too.

420-magazine-mobile245258302.jpg

My bottom leaves are yellowing. I feed them every other water but notice they dry out too often. Should I transplant to final pot?

420-magazine-mobile800622788.jpg

I think transplanting is good idea, they should have decent roots now and will be happy to grow in the big pot. Looking great! Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

All showing females but one I'm worried about

420-magazine-mobile137012498.jpg
check last plant

Not too sure about this one not showing pistils
420-magazine-mobile480320491.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1003086574.jpg

Looks like female but slow showing identity lol

In my humble opinion, just wait. It is just slow, and no sign of any sex yet.
Looked this morning nothing yet ... taking its sweet time. It's starting to look different than the rest of the girls. oh boy lol I hope it's not a male but they are feminized seeds tho

Finally showed her true identity whew

420-magazine-mobile1378384311.jpg

So these girls are showing their sexual maturity so what's next ?

Things are shaping up nicely Blondie, how big are they currently? And how much space do you have... These pistils are only preflowers, there's no need to rush into flower. Estimate yourself three times the height from the start of 12/12 and that when you should be flipping them. Most cases it's more like 2 times the height but some strains stretch more than others.
All the ladies look great, are they all in new pots too... Your in for a good boost in growth once they settle in. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Watered them just now with fertilizer with CANNA Terra Vega that stuff has buffers so you don't have to pH your water it does it for you !! I forgot to mention now using Pro Mix now

Looks like you've got this one right on track. Glad its working out the second time. You mentioned that you're using Pro Mix. Which variety? I also responded to your question about smell in my Radical Grow Journal. If you're having scent issues, check it out.

Keep after it, and its good to remember sometimes that the best thing you can do for your plants is nothing at all! The temptation to mess around with our plants can be overwhelming sometimes.

Things are shaping up nicely Blondie, how big are they currently? And how much space do you have... These pistils are only preflowers, there's no need to rush into flower. Estimate yourself three times the height from the start of 12/12 and that when you should be flipping them. Most cases it's more like 2 times the height but some strains stretch more than others.
All the ladies look great, are they all in new pots too... Your in for a good boost in growth once they settle in. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers
They are 8 inches tall. Or maybe a little bit more. They are growing like crazy

Back
Top Bottom