LED209 Gets Critical - Outdoors!

I will get out there and take some photos this weekend. I've been so busy, I started working on building my new indoor Grow room. I was blessed with another child on the way so I no longer have a spare bedroom! So I've been hard at work constructing the new one. It's going to be 20x7 so I will have a lot more room than my old 4x8 tent! I'm so excited to get that finished and be ready for the winter growing season.

As for the beasts I have outside they are taller than me now, I just made them an AACT so we can kick start the budding process. I use dr earth flower girl, earth juice sea blast(first time using this), some just for plant molasses and a dash of great white. I put that in a glass gallon jug with an airstone and pump and let it brew for 48 hours. I will then hand feed each plant about 4-5 cups of the mix then water after. Hopefully a nice jolt of pk will kick them into the bud production! Will have photos after I water tonight/tomorrow. Thanks dudes!

I will get out there and take some photos this weekend. I've been so busy, I started working on building my new indoor Grow room. I was blessed with another child on the way so I no longer have a spare bedroom! So I've been hard at work constructing the new one. It's going to be 20x7 so I will have a lot more room than my old 4x8 tent! I'm so excited to get that finished and be ready for the winter growing season.

As for the beasts I have outside they are taller than me now, I just made them an AACT so we can kick start the budding process. I use dr earth flower girl, earth juice sea blast(first time using this), some just for plant molasses and a dash of great white. I put that in a glass gallon jug with an airstone and pump and let it brew for 48 hours. I will then hand feed each plant about 4-5 cups of the mix then water after. Hopefully a nice jolt of pk will kick them into the bud production! Will have photos after I water tonight/tomorrow. Thanks dudes!

#1 Congratulations!
#2 You're giving up a bedroom but creating a 20x7 grow room???? Hardly a sacrifice ;) That's more SF than either of my kids have in their bedrooms!

#1 Congratulations!
#2 You're giving up a bedroom but creating a 20x7 grow room???? Hardly a sacrifice ;) That's more SF than either of my kids have in their bedrooms!

Thanks man I appreciate it! I'm excited for both new additions to the family! Lol
420-magazine-mobile1194126605.jpg
here's what I got going on so far

With it being that thick are you afraid of bud rot or molding?

I guess? I've never done anything like this so I'm afraid of a lot of things right now lol. Not much I can do but keep an eye out for potential issues and try to prevent what I can. Next year I'll put them farther apart! Haha

Been watching from the back row . - I love outdoors!

Just had to put my hand up to say . your outdoor garden looks totally incredible. I'd be catatonic with a combination of excitement and terror if it were mine! (Terror of the sheer scale of responsibility .). That must be some awesome soil, eh?

And your construction (nice looking work btw) has me wandering around thinking... now where could I do something like that here...?.

Are you going to put a glasshouse roof on it?

Been watching from the back row . - I love outdoors!

Just had to put my hand up to say . your outdoor garden looks totally incredible. I'd be catatonic with a combination of excitement and terror if it were mine! (Terror of the sheer scale of responsibility .). That must be some awesome soil, eh?

And your construction (nice looking work btw) has me wandering around thinking... now where could I do something like that here...?.

Are you going to put a glasshouse roof on it?

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comment. Thank you I did not expect this when I first started and at times I feel overwhelmed but I am super excited for the rest (and most exciting) part of this Grow. They are starting to flower and I am counting down the days believe me lol.

I owe everything To this soil. I literally haven't given them a single nutrient this entire Grow until the last watering. I made a tea with some dr earth flower girl and some earth juice bat guano with some molasses.

As for the construction I thought about putting a clear roof but I decided against it. I will just shingle it and run up my electricity bill lol.

Here's a pic of how they looked last night :) I give them 9 weeks tops!
420-magazine-mobile1275934939.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comment. Thank you I did not expect this when I first started and at times I feel overwhelmed but I am super excited for the rest (and most exciting) part of this Grow. They are starting to flower and I am counting down the days believe me lol.

I owe everything To this soil. I literally haven't given them a single nutrient this entire Grow until the last watering. I made a tea with some dr earth flower girl and some earth juice bat guano with some molasses.

As for the construction I thought about putting a clear roof but I decided against it. I will just shingle it and run up my electricity bill lol.

Here's a pic of how they looked last night :) I give them 9 weeks tops!
420-magazine-mobile1275934939.jpg
I'm over here crying about my 3x3 scrog!!!

Wassup guys just a quick update here. Fed and watered them last night with another tea I made. Honestly at this point I'm just praying nothing goes wrong lol. They are huge, I cannot get in between them any more. It's basically just one giant plant back there. I'm going to go grab some fans I can throw out there to get air circulating in between them somehow. I put them to close together. Something I will learn for next year.
420-magazine-mobile622829978.jpg

Back
Top Bottom