LED209, Indoor, Dumpster!

Haha ok thanks for the info dude I appreciate it! I chopped the main colas off on Tuesday night. Here are some of the photos I took during. I didn't do a wet harvest weight but I will be posting the final dry weight numbers forsure. I still have the rest of the lowers to cut this weekend. Enjoy

8f0977aad053009189020b9d1285131e.jpg

89fe74d697accfef4e0c26c08cca319d.jpg

a26e4a5e63a767d255c25871deea4504.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alright guys and gals it's been two weeks since I harvested these bad girls. I will be posting all the final harvest numbers and photos tonight! I must say I am very impressed with the strain and it's yield. I appreciate all that looked in to my journal and I look forward to becoming more apart of this great community of passionate cannabis enthusiasts. Ty to everyone on this site, if it wasn't for all of you I would have never decided to go forward and start growing. Will post again later with all the details, thanks again peace!

So here are the final harvest results this grow, the have been curing in jars now for about a week after hanging for 6 days, this is the weight as of today

I got 30 ounces of straight top cola buds like in the first two photos. I could not be happier with those nugs! Just everyone i pull out of the jar looks exactly like these. Amazing

186c58b39585c45d851b9cdd4821dfe3.jpg

cc23a04498b620b8ec6b97bc50fbdee0.jpg

I got a little over six ounces of smaller/lower nugs that I cut off three days after. Still really dense stuff and great smoke. The taste isn't really intense. It's a fresh taste with a hint of citrus and the exhale gives a bit of earth/indica funk. The smell is the same but more of the fresh/citrus until you break it apart to roll it, that's when it can fill the room.

I also got a little over 7 ounces of awesome trim and buds I just really didn't feel like trimming at that point. I planned on making butter and some concentrates with it anyway which I just ran some and it's awesome. Made some crumble out of the trim as well. So there you have it! I completely blew past my goal and surpassed my expectations.

22390dbfc4792c0576510d6118d13d69.jpg

Awesome job LED!!! Those are some tasty looking buds

Thank you bansheetah, I appreciate you following along! It is some great stuff. I had around 1300 watts of LED between the 3 mars reflector panels and the two mars 400 panels. If you just count buds I got a little over 1000 grams. So not to shabby!

Fella, that's impressive.
What led's are you using?

Sent from my SM-T800 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I used 3 of the mars-hydro reflector series 192 and two of the mars 400 panels. I had these over a 6x4 area. Kinda have to go a little overboard with those types of LED I think. They are great lights and obviously can produce, you just need more of them to fill your space adequately

Glad I popped in at the very end. You had some might plants that made an amazing product. Cheers! :thumb: :goodjob: :drool::morenutes::surf:

Thank you hidden I appreciate that. I did get some top quality medicine that I will be enjoying for quite a while!

sick harvest but how many months did it take ?

Thank you unknownboii,
I started on 11/5/16 with clones I picked up and harvested on 2/13/17. So it took around 100 days? Give or take a couple.

Wow! 30 oz's! Nice! I knew this was gonna be a good one. Congrats on the harvest LED209. That looks like some very tasty smoke.

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you very much! It was awesome and I am still impressed. Now I get to take the summer off and save on those electricity bills lol

Thank you unknownboii,
I started on 11/5/16 with clones I picked up and harvested on 2/13/17. So it took around 100 days? Give or take a couple.

Okay im figuring how long does it take for me since im first time grower and im trying my best:)

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okay im figuring how long does it take for me since im first time grower and im trying my best:)

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well if you have any other questions or if I can help out in anyway please feel free to ask!

Back
Top Bottom