LED209, Indoor, Dumpster!

Ok I'm going to guess. I say 26 oz dry

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't think you are far off my friend. My original goal was 5 oz a plant which would be 30 oz total. For reference I use 7 gallon pots, vegged a little over 30 days, that screen that I filled up is 6ft long and 4ft wide. Each plant has roughly a 2x2 ft space. I pulled a little over 5 oz a plant off my Cali connection headband seeds last Grow. I know it's strain dependent but I want big yield all the time! Haha keeping my fingers crossed for a fat harvest. Would be cool to pull close to two pounds off what I'm doing!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Was in the tent last night and found a small cola in the back that wasn't getting any light so I cut it off for a little sample! Can't wait to roll a couple in a day or two and try it out!

f0aacd26d55fff7df4e2b627272af85f.jpg

381d2da4ef3d2939e02b669459adc27b.jpg

I bring you some blurple shots. The led mixed with the flash makes for some cool photos. Here is day 45, the first two is the left and right side of my scrog. Then some close up shots of the buds at this point. They look/smell pretty awesome. Can't wait to try the sample I plucked off last night! Peace out, they need some water/nutes!
24782304ef6850ebfa63752ee35d0c0f.jpg
725b10b27298f0d81273882dcb9b079d.jpg
a5730f68c4031a7eeb153ae1514b4b5b.jpg

Day 51 of flower- watered them this morning they where thirsty. Gave them 2 gallons each mixed with nutes. I need to get a jewelers loop so I can look at trichs but I'm almost sure they still have a couple weeks to go. They are rock hard and packing on some weight.

0eff2474a2a25ecaff026f7d69c6a5c3.jpg

3a7be1ad8e1e419b5f5b5012d75be27d.jpg

Very nice LED!! I really like your set up and will be copying some of your ideas for my next grow .

Dumpster was a somewhat legendary strain around the OSU campus in Columbus Ohio. I thought that it a lost blood line Im glad to see its still around

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice, someone who knows a little about the strain! I really couldn't find much info on it, but it's a pretty amazing plant. Looks like it found its way out of the dumpster out here in Cali....

How much longer before you harvest?

I will harvest in the next 7 days. I just got a new microscope so when lights come on tonight I will know more, I'll let you know and be posting harvest results soon

Wow! Awsome friggin jog buddy! Really, thats one of the fullest, nicest scroggs that I've seen in quite awhile! Good shit! .

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you I appreciate it! All the hard work will pay off soon!

I was always told that some where around campus that towards to end of the semester somebody was throwing away some trash and when he opened the dumpster that he smelled it and hauled it out and saved it. That either the guy who had it had to move or was afraid of getting popped. Ive heard it both ways. But anyhow it got cloned out and that was that

I was always told that some where around campus that towards to end of the semester somebody was throwing away some trash and when he opened the dumpster that he smelled it and hauled it out and saved it. That either the guy who had it had to move or was afraid of getting popped. Ive heard it both ways. But anyhow it got cloned out and that was that

Yea that's the description on the website. Same story, it says it's a cross between northern lights and G13, does that sound accurate? I can deff see the northern lights in the bud size and structure. Never grown or seen G13 but I've heard of it. Just curious, thanks for the info!

No I dont think anyone ever knew what it was a cross of or its lineage. I dont know how they would it was a wilted little plant found in a dumpster. Just like no body knew if Charlie Browns Christmas tree was a scotch pine or a blue spruce! An old friend of mine was one of the first to get cuttings and I think that he used it or a cross of it to win a trophy at some Ohio Cannabis cup. Which the cops eventually confiscated when they busted a grow of his!!

Back
Top Bottom