LED209 Gets Critical - Outdoors!

Wassup guys just a quick update here. Fed and watered them last night with another tea I made. Honestly at this point I'm just praying nothing goes wrong lol. They are huge, I cannot get in between them any more. It's basically just one giant plant back there. I'm going to go grab some fans I can throw out there to get air circulating in between them somehow. I put them to close together. Something I will learn for next year.
420-magazine-mobile622829978.jpg

Holy moly you must be stinking up the entire block with that forest! Fans should be a big help to get air movement through the undercarriage. Better hook up a whole chain of them 2 foot box fans :)

How many girls total led?

I got 6 girls left started with 9 but didn't have enough room for them. I think I could have filled that space with 4 tho lol. One of the fastest/bushiest strains I've ever seen.

Holy moly you must be stinking up the entire block with that forest! Fans should be a big help to get air movement through the undercarriage. Better hook up a whole chain of them 2 foot box fans :)

Haha well I can tell you while trying to get to the middle yesterday my shirt got all sticky! Lol. Yea I gotta do something man I'm like panicking that something will go wrong haha

Haha well I can tell you while trying to get to the middle yesterday my shirt got all sticky! Lol. Yea I gotta do something man I'm like panicking that something will go wrong haha

Just keep doing what you're doing (and put that shirt in the freezer to scrape off the hash!). The only problem you might run into specific to your grow would be mold bc of the density. Fans will def help bc crawling through the undercarriage and trying to lollypop might be like doing a belly crawl through North Vietnam ;)

Wassup guys/gals here's an update as of this evening out in the garden. I was gone for four days so I was eager to get back and see the progress. The buds have doubled in size since last week and you can really see how nicely they are going to stack. Going to have some nice colas in prob 5-6 weeks. I got some nutes today, going to start hitting them hard for a nice finish.
420-magazine-mobile753736073.jpg

Here is a photo of the critical kush
420-magazine-mobile127177044.jpg

And here is a pic of the honey banana
420-magazine-mobile1923760115.jpg

Will keep you updated as they progress. Have a great rest of the week/weekend everyone!

That last one needs to be entered in NOTM when it's done!

Smells like straight bananas and is already super frosty. Going to make some nice extracts. Gotta take better pics im slacking, super blurry

Back
Top Bottom