LED209 Gets Critical - Outdoors!

I'll have enough to keep me going that's for sure. But I cannot wait to get back to growing inside. I really enjoyed seeing what good old Mother Nature can do. But I prefer what LED209 can do with a couple plants and some lights. Plus i hate bugs and I don't think I've ever had a greater hatred for caterpillars than I do now.

Enough to keep a small city going!

Funny thing about caterpillars. I never minded them before I started growing and now they're PUBLIC ENEMY #1

Just keep trimming, just keep trimming, I can't feel my thumbs for some reason lol. Anyways here's a few photos of what's been going on the past few days. I've just been cutting things down little by little. I have various stages of drying going on so staying on top of that has kept me busy. Other than that everything is going well. The last wave of honey bananas is coming down this weekend. Then I'll start on the criticals. Enjoy, hope all your harvests are going smoothly.

Some nice buds right off the stems
420-magazine-mobile1502630678.jpg

One little bud I trimmed up pretty nice
420-magazine-mobile1498383556.jpg

Criticals are fattening up,starting to yellow, and the trichs are getting milky, I seen a couple amber here and there too. Love the smell these have. Going to start on these next week.
420-magazine-mobile2117440795.jpg

Just keep trimming, just keep trimming, I can't feel my thumbs for some reason lol. Anyways here's a few photos of what's been going on the past few days. I've just been cutting things down little by little. I have various stages of drying going on so staying on top of that has kept me busy. Other than that everything is going well. The last wave of honey bananas is coming down this weekend. Then I'll start on the criticals. Enjoy, hope all your harvests are going smoothly.

Some nice buds right off the stems
420-magazine-mobile1502630678.jpg

One little bud I trimmed up pretty nice
420-magazine-mobile1498383556.jpg

Criticals are fattening up,starting to yellow, and the trichs are getting milky, I seen a couple amber here and there too. Love the smell these have. Going to start on these next week.
420-magazine-mobile2117440795.jpg

LMAO .

That'll keep me giggling for days (& be my theme song for every harvest now... )

Good gracious there's some work going on there, of so many kinds.

Hey that critical, did it have a slight dark purplish tinge on the leaf tips while it was vegging (from quite young)? I have an auto in ATM with Critical in the name and it's got this wild colour on the leaves... looks kinda genetic so curious if it's the 'Critical' in her.

lol ... just keep trimming, priceless!! All strength to your arm(S) there good sir! (And your fingers and toes too!)

Your buds look mighty mighty fine. .

LMAO .

That'll keep me giggling for days (& be my theme song for every harvest now... )

Good gracious there's some work going on there, of so many kinds.

Hey that critical, did it have a slight dark purplish tinge on the leaf tips while it was vegging (from quite young)? I have an auto in ATM with Critical in the name and it's got this wild colour on the leaves... looks kinda genetic so curious if it's the 'Critical' in her.

lol ... just keep trimming, priceless!! All strength to your arm(S) there good sir! (And your fingers and toes too!)

Your buds look mighty mighty fine. .

Thank you Amy lol it's what Ive been singing to myself that last few days .. The seeds I bought came from barneys farm. It is a blend of critical mass and og kush. So the critical you have in yours is prob critical mass also. But I did not have any purpling during veg at all. To bad that's an auto, can't clone it. That one might turn out to be special who knows. And I believe critical mass is a cross of skunk#1 with Afghani. I will keep u all posted, I haven't really started weighing it all out yet. I only care to find out how much each plant yielded

Well my friends, it happened. Someone decided to chop my two biggest critical kush plants for me. In the back of my mind I knew this would happen I guess. There was just to much out there and it was to much for me to get done before this. I have a pretty good feeling they came over the fence. Which makes me believe it was actually one of my neighbors which sucks even more.
420-magazine-mobile674629361.jpg

Luckily I grew more than they could carry off in one night. So I will still have more than I need for sure.
420-magazine-mobile1297442841.jpg

Makes me sick honestly, I grew these babies for 5 months! Lol but I learned something, I'm in a new house, in a new neighborhood, now I know. Gotta step up the security for next year. Anyways will keep you posted, been trimming all night and won't stop until everything they where so gracious to leave me is harvested.

Jesus that sucks balls LED :-( So sorry to hear it. All that work and someone else gets not only the benefit, but I bet a load of dosh as well. Keep an eye out for who's sporting new bling in your 'hood.

IR cameras for next year for sure, but also you'll have your grow "extension" built by then, so it could only be your fam stealing your shit from there ;)

Sorry I haven't updated. Things have been super crazy, but I will be posting a whole lot of information soon with all the harvest results and everything. Been trimming non stop. Atleast next year I know I can grow fewer plants because screw all this trimming, especially by yourself!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom