Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Hey Con, Do you know where I can get some info on Lebanese landrace? Are they typically high in CBD? And they can be indica or Sativa - ish..? A friend gave me 2 Lebanese and 2 China Yunan seeds...

Its great to see you growing again!!! I think its going to be a good year.

My guess, if they have you China Yunnan as well, is that the Lebanese are from Ace as well. It is listed on their site and yes, theirs fairly consistently has high CBD. Just a heads up, they have auto flowering characteristics as well.

Hey Con, Do you know where I can get some info on Lebanese landrace? Are they typically high in CBD? And they can be indica or Sativa - ish..? A friend gave me 2 Lebanese and 2 China Yunan seeds...

Its great to see you growing again!!! I think its going to be a good year.
hey fish i got mine from real seed co.

Yes Ace has released Leb, so I'd go there! Great CBD phenos!

Hmm I've started measuring stuff on the floor to get a better idea how many plants I could fit into a tent and with 4' square (120cm x 120cm) I would be able to squeeze 3-4 with a fairly wide canopy, so I think I'm gonna go for a slightly smaller tent in the end and. I'm zeroing in on Mammoth Ivory, which seems like a solid bet under 200 EUR.

Re-subscribing to join back up with you con. Still trying to figure out this new site set up. Think you might have gotten a lousy pack of Sensi Star.....usually sprout up pretty strong. :Namaste:

Yeah this just might be a bad batch!

So Bubba Hash is dead, she just withered to whatever factors. But it was a real rut! Well first one through the door got killed again I guess, so I keep germinating. Fortunately the bench is deep and I decided to go with 3 White Widow x Querkle seeds, which I got from Hash Hound. I also heard from Growant and they should be shipping the light as we speak. I think I'm gonna buy some E27 leds in the meantime for a small veg box, which I'll organise in my freezer :p

Hey Conrad , if you are still in the market for a tent, you should check out the mars-hydro brand . It's a really high quality tent and the price is up to half that of similar ones . All metal poles and corners, rugged zippers, plenty of vent tubes and flaps . I think I gave $160 for a 5 x 5 - plus free shipping .

Hey Conrad , if you are still in the market for a tent, you should check out the mars-hydro brand . It's a really high quality tent and the price is up to half that of similar ones . All metal poles and corners, rugged zippers, plenty of vent tubes and flaps . I think I gave $160 for a 5 x 5 - plus free shipping .

Yeah but free shipping is probably to US only. It's funny actually, cause they contacted me offering some free light and tent, but then suddenly dropped the communication.

This is true. I have expensive ones, and it's not quite as good on a few things, but at 2x the cost or more, I can deal with the minor quibbles.

The one I found seems really solid and it has 95% reflection ratio, so I think I'm gonna buy it.

Hey Con.... Pretty soon, I'm going to return the favor. We'll talk laters.
Any tent you can afford and fits works. Just remember this WHATEVER tent you buy,,,,,, ain't big enough.......... I like the 4X4's if you have enough light. But I have grown acouple times 2 plants in my mother tent which is 20"x32"x5'. 3+ oz's apiece. That tent fit in a walk in closet back in Missouri. I had to hide back there. In a trailer park, with abunch of drunk rednecks fighting every night. I never got found. Hell a kid broke into my pad once looking for pain pills,, walked right past the closet and plants that were ready any day. Punk kid. I knew who it was.. But anyways. Yea we do get alot of free shipping here. I can get a 4X4 for 100 bucks at a low end. Up to 350? something. The cheap ones,, the black coating will bust up and leak light out after afew years.. But afew years mind ya..GL and Keepem Green

is that the one we were looking at the other day because it seemed well built i think you would be happy with that one!

No, I changed my mind. Now I wanna buy that one: Mammoth Ivory 120

Hey Con.... Pretty soon, I'm going to return the favor. We'll talk laters.
Any tent you can afford and fits works. Just remember this WHATEVER tent you buy,,,,,, ain't big enough.......... I like the 4X4's if you have enough light. But I have grown acouple times 2 plants in my mother tent which is 20"x32"x5'. 3+ oz's apiece. That tent fit in a walk in closet back in Missouri. I had to hide back there. In a trailer park, with abunch of drunk rednecks fighting every night. I never got found. Hell a kid broke into my pad once looking for pain pills,, walked right past the closet and plants that were ready any day. Punk kid. I knew who it was.. But anyways. Yea we do get alot of free shipping here. I can get a 4X4 for 100 bucks at a low end. Up to 350? something. The cheap ones,, the black coating will bust up and leak light out after afew years.. But afew years mind ya..GL and Keepem Green

Ok great man. Keep me posted :thumb:

thats a different one the white would be less offensive in the house its got a big door thats real nice!

Yeah it's supposed be high quality tent!

got 3 confirmed female ud!

That's great news! It's good to know they returned to their female form eventually :)

Congrats sticky. I have 2 UD's up. They are just on their 4th node. One is a little taller than the other but they look very similar right now.

I'll take a look now, man!

Back
Top Bottom