Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

I've just looked at NOTM contest... and I voted for Green Yeti's nug. Good luck, man :thumb:

Hey Con, just back from Jamaica and getting caught up. It made my day to see you decided to run the Bubba Hash. I'll be flipping mine very soon.

I have 2 gorilla tents. 1 is the more expensive one and one is the Lite. The Lite is the way I would go in the future. The only real difference I can see is the lite is a little shorter and the zipper is a little lighter duty. No light leaks with either.

So 420 has finally migrated and put together a proper mobile version :)

I have problem with 420, which I've been using constantly on my tablet!

So Bubba Hash popped her head finally, but Sensi Star rotted in soil. It's the 2nd time it happened with these seeds. It's like they don't have enough steam to break the ground although germination is quick. Well I soaked another one and it's already cracked.

Congrats on the bubba baby anyway. It used to piss me off when my soil would eat my seeds. I've just chalked it up to a weak seed and the soil is doing the selection process for me. I've had 2 seeds out of the same pack get devoured by the soil only to plant 2 more in the same soil and have them sprout. It's frustrating to lose seeds but more frustrating to take them to maturity to have them be sub-par. I just lost a Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam seed to the soil myself but 2 Ultra Dogs popped and look strong.

I always put it on the breeder... there's no way that healthy seed won't surface.

The same here, my own seeds will pop 100% if they've been stored in the right way. It doesn't matter what the temperature, soil or water is.

Then you can definitely use him :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom