Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

hey night a little story two friends and i were cruising around in the hills dirt roads came across these two guys stuck in some mud we helped them get out and one of the guys hands my friend a double dome acid first one i ever saw he said it would go 3 ways no problem well my friend hand it to me because i was the t head so a week later i was heading out for the evening of partying and i took that acid i was with the same two friends we decided to get high so we went to a spot we thought was cool out of town a bit sitting on the side of the road smoking some weed by now I'm starting to really come on to the acid btw I'm driving this is how i remember it i heard a car getting on it by the time it registered it was rite next to us and it was a cop,so i stuck the joint in my pocket and rolled my window down when i looked up at him his face was extending almost down to the window i asked what was the problem of course he said what are you doing here we said we were just sitting here shooting the shit and he said you need to move on,ok so i drive off going up the road i said to my two buds that one of them should be driving because it feels like I'm driving in the sky following the road they freeeked and took over,that was the best trip i ever had very hallucinogenic with no teeth grinding or any thing like that!

Can’t wait to see them under the leds.

Yeah me too. I haven't done indoor for a while, but I should catch up quickly.

I once got stuck in what i call an "energy loop" on acid. Everything that came out of my mouth whether it be a sentence or just a word ended with the phrase "everything is energy" 4 hours of that before my partner got me out :rofl: Good times

Everything is everything, man :) Yeah these loops happen, but usually when you refuse to go down with the flow... you're kind of sliding down the spiral and you need to move, cause otherwise you're gonna start going against it. But I had my share of bad trips too. Once it got so heavy in small apartment where we took acid in 10 people, that things started deteriorating, cause nobody was able to tell what was going on and why... and paranoia started springing... finally I decided to go to sleep and it worked:)

hey night sounds like orange sunshine lol!:rofl:

I wish I could've had it!

I just learned what "orange sunshine" is and wow if i had something close to that i'm pretty stoked! haha

Yeah it was legendary 60s acid manufactured by Nick Scully and distributed by BOEL. There's a nice book about it and a documentary too if you want to explore the topic further.

I've had what they called orange sunshine and its energetic for sure you hold on for the ride cause its going to last some hrs.!

I always grinded teeth a lot :laugh:

hey night a little story two friends and i were cruising around in the hills dirt roads came across these two guys stuck in some mud we helped them get out and one of the guys hands my friend a double dome acid first one i ever saw he said it would go 3 ways no problem well my friend hand it to me because i was the t head so a week later i was heading out for the evening of partying and i took that acid i was with the same two friends we decided to get high so we went to a spot we thought was cool out of town a bit sitting on the side of the road smoking some weed by now I'm starting to really come on to the acid btw I'm driving this is how i remember it i heard a car getting on it by the time it registered it was rite next to us and it was a cop,so i stuck the joint in my pocket and rolled my window down when i looked up at him his face was extending almost down to the window i asked what was the problem of course he said what are you doing here we said we were just sitting here shooting the shit and he said you need to move on,ok so i drive off going up the road i said to my two buds that one of them should be driving because it feels like I'm driving in the sky following the road they freeeked and took over,that was the best trip i ever had very hallucinogenic with no teeth grinding or any thing like that!

Good story, man. Yeah I always liked this effect of your mind expanding into universe and becoming one with it as pretty awesome! You drop the ballast and suddenly you're everywhere. Actually I still have some acid in the freezer waiting for a good moment to drop it :surf::hippy::yahoo:

i forgot to add that was about 48 yrs. ago things were a lot different then they didn't take you to jail that easy like now,don't try that shit nowadays!

These days you can get paranoid much easier... although it's really you I figured later after I hung out with tripping people a few times being straight myself. If you didn't know what they dropped, it would've been very hard to say, so it's really about staying calm most of the time.

a little more about the old days we would have keggers down at the lake and one of the local sheriffs would sit at the top of the road the only way out and when the party was over he would stop you and tell you to go straight home if i see you around town tonight you will be arrested lol so we went home no problem!

He understood for sure you were kids. What good would that do if he busted your youngster asses? :)

Yeah me too. I haven't done indoor for a while, but I should catch up quickly.

Everything is everything, man :) Yeah these loops happen, but usually when you refuse to go down with the flow... you're kind of sliding down the spiral and you need to move, cause otherwise you're gonna start going against it. But I had my share of bad trips too. Once it got so heavy in small apartment where we took acid in 10 people, that things started deteriorating, cause nobody was able to tell what was going on and why... and paranoia started springing... finally I decided to go to sleep and it worked:)

I wish I could've had it!

Yeah it was legendary 60s acid manufactured by Nick Scully and distributed by BOEL. There's a nice book about it and a documentary too if you want to explore the topic further.

I always grinded teeth a lot :laugh:

Good story, man. Yeah I always liked this effect of your mind expanding into universe and becoming one with it as pretty awesome! You drop the ballast and suddenly you're everywhere. Actually I still have some acid in the freezer waiting for a good moment to drop it :surf::hippy::yahoo:
wait for that day when everything is just falling into place and you have a buddy to do it with,I'm done with that stuff i don't even like shrooms anymore i don't like it when i can come down when i want like stop drinking in a half hour or so unless your smashed and your sobering up!

In the meantime both seeds popped and were planted :thumb:

IMG_823012.JPG

IMG_82338.JPG

IMG_82399.JPG

IMG_824310.JPG

IMG_82557.JPG

IMG_82627.JPG

IMG_82667.JPG

IMG_82816.JPG

IMG_82845.JPG

IMG_828710.JPG

IMG_82918.JPG

IMG_82935.JPG

IMG_82958.JPG

IMG_82997.JPG

IMG_83033.JPG

IMG_83045.JPG

IMG_82507.JPG

:Namaste:

seeds popping is always a good feeling that is a bubba and a sensi,looks like a nice day to put them out in the sun get that warmth,nice pic of the neighborhood everything is greening up pretty there,looking forward to seeing what you do with those i have seen couple sensi stars growing but not how your going to do it were all probably going to see what one should look like good luck with your new grow man!

Man I look at that countryside and understand why you love growing outdoors!
Yeah it's such a shame, but I have to lie low for a while... occasional auto here and there, that's the best way for me to go ATM. But indoor should be a nice change.

Hey, Whats in that jar there? Lactic acid bacteria?
Yep mostly lactobacillus plantarum I've stored over the winter. I'm widening my microbial arsenal :)

I once got stuck in what i call an "energy loop" on acid. Everything that came out of my mouth whether it be a sentence or just a word ended with the phrase "everything is energy" 4 hours of that before my partner got me out :rofl: Good times

Everything is energy and you took the shortcut to seeing. .

Do you use it straight? Or dilute it? I have been looking into lacto, it seem like it has a lot of big benefits.
Lightly diluted, but it doesn't matter it's just bacteria.

Back
Top Bottom