Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

The man himself may answer .. but while he is looking the other way ... I germinate in water until I see the root showing fat and white through the cracked shell, or until I see the 'tail' emerge. Then I go into soil. It usually takes 2-5 days for the root to emerge. It then takes 1-4 days for the seed to break ground after planting.

The water soak gets the germination started. The wet towel keeps it going. The soil is where the seed takes root.

You can go into the paper towel several hours after the seed stops floating on the surface. Me... I skip the paper towel.

Some folks go directly into the ground, but when I do that, I can never be sure the seed got enough water to germinate and I can waste 3 weeks waiting for a seed to pop before I give up on it. If a seed doesn't show roots in 7 days of water, I only wasted 1 week before I started another one.

K I was just following what cks said on there site but ok I'll try ur way thanx for the info I appreciate it feel free 2 swing by my organic journal Thts my current1 N give any helpful criticism tht u see fit lol but yea :thanks: N :Namaste:

K I was just following what cks said on there site but ok I'll try ur way thanx for the info I appreciate it feel free 2 swing by my organic journal Thts my current1 N give any helpful criticism tht u see fit lol but yea :thanks: N :Namaste:

Rad gives sage advice.. I've been messing with germination techniques and I'm with Rad water is good I've been putting my seeds in water and in a dome with a little heat under a mat... water at room temps till tap root then into worm castings with a little aeration to get them going then transplant when they are hardened off.

I like to go into say 2 gal containers ... then right before switch from VEG into 7gal final pots... doesn't always happen that way but that's "my" preferred method.

Not all seeds will germinate.. its not a guarantee, although at $8-10 a seed ....it'd be nice, right?

Ok so I thinned the herd a little ... chop chop.. Al Capone was down and dried/trimmed and into the can.... been hitting on it.

Smoke report incoming:

Al Capone - (El Diablo x WiFi 2) x Wonkstar (La Confidential x MK Ultra) x (Chem4 Alien OG)

I vape so get the flavor that is pretty close to what it should be...First hit... it's expansive... hit too hard it's cough time for real, so there's that.

Taste: is SUPER smooth hints of pepper and some spicey overtones, with a chem aftertaste that numbs my tongue ....

Bag appeal: I trimmed it all down to nickel sized nugz, so they are mainly all the same size a few cola tops are exception. Buds are bright green and very dense... when I break it up it's almost like hash/keif. Very very dense, which probably goes to length in flower.

Bud smell : smells like chemdawg .. very chemical piney smell with a strong pepper mix.

Meds: Here's where this little lady excels... The high is off the charts ... get a nice giggly head warming high that lasts like an hour and then the body buzz kicks in.. take some more hits and the body buzzzzz stays and back to real kick ass head buzz to go with the body buzz. Good to go...great great strong meds and the smoothest taste ... expansive so be careful. The meds are long lasting ... not for the casual enthusiast. This strain is a hybrid with more Indica so no initial stress... just happy happy high-lites to my every day.

So here's what we've got going now... mini update:

I forgot to label or label stuck to something.. so Mystery Girl (The Future or Al Capone) not sure which.

20170203_185456.jpg

Chemdawg the Tall... she's ready for chop:

20170203_185513.jpg

Chemdawg close up - The Borg (Spider Mites) showed up on this plant for some reason. I got it tco'd early with my IPM but this is the 2nd time in 4 rotations they showed up... it's only a mater of time till total tear down and clean. I'm planing on that beginning of summer I'll take a few months off - because too hot/humid/stress.

20170203_185542.jpg

Al Capone going into senescence, not stressing the yellow too much! The last one I just chopped did this same deal... thought I did something wrong:

20170203_185627.jpg

Another Al Capone ... she's almost done.. loosing all the fan leaves, when they fall off she's finished!

20170203_185616.jpg

Same Al Capone.. these 2 ladies are not as photogenic as the first 1, all good. Not smoking pics right?

20170203_185608.jpg

New Lady in Da House... The Future.. I've got a whole set of these coming up.

the Future - Mother: Gorilla Glue #4 x father: Starfighter F2, 50/50 Hybrid @ 56-63 day flower cycle.

This one is the short Pheno... wow the fan leaves look good ... she's about 3 weeks into flower

20170203_185505.jpg

Here's her sister, she's a brute ... still stretching flowers about a week maybe.. she took a while to show flowers but she grew taller the whole time.

I've got these 2 under a new timber Grow light Vero29 V7... was going to build my own but the price for fully assembled was great so I had them do it. Would have cost me more to build it myself for sure. These are the test girls .. so far VERY impressed. I bought 2 of those lamps and am just using the one lamp for now. As I chop n drop I will move the 2nd one into rotation.

20170203_185430.jpg

The Future the Beast - big pheno, 1 week in flower. :high-five: I'm giving me a high five ... this one is special and clones were taken! Finally planned ahead, I'm going to outsmart myself ...

20170203_185419.jpg

Ok now to the Super Cropped Chemdawg purp - this one I'm not sure what to say... already has PM ....

My treatment for PM/mold (good I found it while plant is alive) is Horsetail Fern tea... Horsetail Fern is a strange little plant.... has a lot of medicinal properties and has been a known medicinal plant almost as long as Cannabis.
It's a plant that is HIGH in silica which is very important for plant health AND just happens to be a anti fungal agent.. it's poisonous to horses and probably cattle as well. I did a foiler spray with my normal IPM just added about a cup of the tea I had brewing.
Horsetail Fern tea: 1 cup of Horsetail in 1gal water.. aerate for 24 hrs .. 1 cup of that tea filtered lightly into sprayer with 1 gal water... spray on plants like drenching.

SuperCropped Chemdawg - these buds are easy 20" diameter fat and 30" tall.. a freak:

20170130_191749.jpg

Here's a pic of the PM... I had to stake out the 3 main colas to separate them for better air flow. The PM is held in check by the plants immune system, as soon as I chop this plant it will turn to mold .. enter Horsetail Fern tea. I'm hoping this will fix my issue. I can also spray with H2o2 to kill the PM... The horsetail tea should TCO the whole issue.

20170203_185714.jpg

20170203_185726.jpg

PM, nice catch and good info about the horsetail fern.

I think you will be happy with the timber. I did the kit before they were marketing the pre-assembled, they offered it, but I didn't take on it.
I am such a diy dork at times.:geek:

'The future' looks promising, make sure to save a hit for me :ciao:

Cheers!

Edit: meant to say good call on the pre assembled TimberGrowLight. it was easy DIY but their price is too good for the pre assembled one.

Hi Bob, beautiful plants and impressive buds man! How were the roots on the Chemdawg? Great call on the Vero lights, those are good chips, one of the best on the market. This forum is slowly discovering the true power of LEDs. Heck you can take one COB chip, massive heatsink and fan, run it at 200W and bam, you got veg light like no other. But the best way to utilize COBs is with running them on 50-80W and using more. I've seen some bushes ppl made with them and the side branches were as tall as the main one in veg stage. You keep me smiling man, thank you! :love: :cheer: :Namaste:

]

the Future - Mother: Gorilla Glue #4 x father: Starfighter F2, 50/50 Hybrid @ 56-63 day flower cycle.

This one is the short Pheno... wow the fan leaves look good ... she's about 3 weeks into flower

20170203_185505.jpg

Here's her sister, she's a brute ... still stretching flowers about a week maybe.. she took a while to show flowers but she grew taller the whole time.

I've got these 2 under a new timber Grow light Vero29 V7... was going to build my own but the price for fully assembled was great so I had them do it. Would have cost me more to build it myself for sure. These are the test girls .. so far VERY impressed. I bought 2 of those lamps and am just using the one lamp for now. As I chop n drop I will move the 2nd one into rotation.

20170203_185430.jpg

The Future

Dazzling Beauties !

The Future

Dazzling Beauties !

These are the 2 under the timber lamp... I have 2 of the Timber lamps but waiting for harvest of some other ladies before swap in.

I'm digging the Timber lamp. It's go an adjustable PS (power supply) and well turn it up to full, the ladies are digging it ... all green and standing tall pointing the way up! I'll likely "highlight" the timber girls as we glow along with this round. They look to be the "pretty ones" this round so far.

Leaf tips up... FTW.

I just finally chopped the Chemdawg the Tall.. I took a look at the date on the pot at she's been if flower for +3 months (90-100 days)... not normal for a Chemdawg. I had thought it was flower in December 16... took a closer look (she's in the back) sticker said 9/16.. hmmm I'll look again.

I'm going to guess that this one has some Sativa leaning genetics (tall). hahaha She was a treat to grow... didn't need much attention at all.. I was admiring her flowers as she's hanging up. I just chopped her this am so she's still alive kinda and throwing out some more pistols but she's fur sure done. The buds are close to perfect .. not too huge that I have to worry about PM/mold but a shit ton of them so the yield will be pretty good. Very very very frosty and sparkly and smelling up the house, again. I took clones of this one before she flowered (this time).

KB said:
PM, nice catch and good info about the horsetail fern.

I think you will be happy with the timber. I did the kit before they were marketing the pre-assembled, they offered it, but I didn't take on it.
I am such a diy dork at times.

'The future' looks promising, make sure to save a hit for me

Cheers!

Edit: meant to say good call on the pre assembled TimberGrowLight. it was easy DIY but their price is too good for the pre assembled one.

It was you that got me to look at the Timber lamps... I'm a DIY'er so building shit is what I love to do... although growing shit ain't too bad either, right? So reps to you brother for the idea to go Timber.

It's pretty cool that a company will take us "hobbyist growers" seriously and actually go the extra mile and help us out. Timber was very very helpful, great customer service and actually made some hangers for me that weren't included. So yeah, good job Timber lights :thumb:... they run very COOOOOOL too that's the real thing I'm looking for; Cool Runnin's... and happy plants... both in spades here.

Woody said:
Pretty pretty,,,, Keepem Green

Thanks NCW... just gettin going on the next round... got some more goodies. Seems all my favorite strains are from NorCal.. yeah you right. thanks to the Canna Gods for the Emerald Triangle and the Brotherhood.

Tomula said:
Hi Bob, beautiful plants and impressive buds man! How were the roots on the Chemdawg? Great call on the Vero lights, those are good chips, one of the best on the market. This forum is slowly discovering the true power of LEDs. Heck you can take one COB chip, massive heatsink and fan, run it at 200W and bam, you got veg light like no other. But the best way to utilize COBs is with running them on 50-80W and using more. I've seen some bushes ppl made with them and the side branches were as tall as the main one in veg stage. You keep me smiling man, thank you!

You are most welcome my friend. And thank you for thanking me ... Timber Lamps FTW. These have a massive beautifully designed heat sink, they don't need a fan. I will take pics of them eventually for sure, hopefully they won't be "in the way" of the flowers! Thanks for the tip on the VEG.. I still have another waiting to go into rotation and VEG room is getting busy... I could try veg and turn it down a little. Great idea... I'm on it.
I actually just installed the extra Timber in my VEG at 1/2 power.. It will follow the little girls to the big girl room at the appropriate time.

36 said:
Thanks for the update, the fade looks good!

thanks 36... yeah the fade.. it's weird with the Al Capone starts fading at like 30 days!! The first one did that but I let her go pretty long say 70ish days.. smoking those nugz right now... very powerful... and there's absolutely no leaf material in the flowers after curing... smooth a all get out ... smoothest tasting cannabis I can remember!

Rad gives sage advice.. I've been messing with germination techniques and I'm with Rad water is good I've been putting my seeds in water and in a dome with a little heat under a mat... water at room temps till tap root then into worm castings with a little aeration to get them going then transplant when they are hardened off.

I like to go into say 2 gal containers ... then right before switch from VEG into 7gal final pots... doesn't always happen that way but that's "my" preferred method.

Not all seeds will germinate.. its not a guarantee, although at $8-10 a seed ....it'd be nice, right?

Ok so I thinned the herd a little ... chop chop.. Al Capone was down and dried/trimmed and into the can.... been hitting on it.

Smoke report incoming:

Al Capone - (El Diablo x WiFi 2) x Wonkstar (La Confidential x MK Ultra) x (Chem4 Alien OG)

I vape so get the flavor that is pretty close to what it should be...First hit... it's expansive... hit too hard it's cough time for real, so there's that.

Taste: is SUPER smooth hints of pepper and some spicey overtones, with a chem aftertaste that numbs my tongue ....

Bag appeal: I trimmed it all down to nickel sized nugz, so they are mainly all the same size a few cola tops are exception. Buds are bright green and very dense... when I break it up it's almost like hash/keif. Very very dense, which probably goes to length in flower.

Bud smell : smells like chemdawg .. very chemical piney smell with a strong pepper mix.

Meds: Here's where this little lady excels... The high is off the charts ... get a nice giggly head warming high that lasts like an hour and then the body buzz kicks in.. take some more hits and the body buzzzzz stays and back to real kick ass head buzz to go with the body buzz. Good to go...great great strong meds and the smoothest taste ... expansive so be careful. The meds are long lasting ... not for the casual enthusiast. This strain is a hybrid with more Indica so no initial stress... just happy happy high-lites to my every day.

So here's what we've got going now... mini update:

I forgot to label or label stuck to something.. so Mystery Girl (The Future or Al Capone) not sure which.

20170203_185456.jpg

Chemdawg the Tall... she's ready for chop:

20170203_185513.jpg

Chemdawg close up - The Borg (Spider Mites) showed up on this plant for some reason. I got it tco'd early with my IPM but this is the 2nd time in 4 rotations they showed up... it's only a mater of time till total tear down and clean. I'm planing on that beginning of summer I'll take a few months off - because too hot/humid/stress.

20170203_185542.jpg

Al Capone going into senescence, not stressing the yellow too much! The last one I just chopped did this same deal... thought I did something wrong:

20170203_185627.jpg

Another Al Capone ... she's almost done.. loosing all the fan leaves, when they fall off she's finished!

20170203_185616.jpg

Same Al Capone.. these 2 ladies are not as photogenic as the first 1, all good. Not smoking pics right?

20170203_185608.jpg

20170203_185505.jpg

20170203_185430.jpg

The Future the Beast - big pheno, 1 week in flower. :high-five: I'm giving me a high five ... this one is special and clones were taken! Finally planned ahead, I'm going to outsmart myself ...

20170203_185419.jpg

Ok now to the Super Cropped Chemdawg purp - this one I'm not sure what to say... already has PM ....

My treatment for PM/mold (good I found it while plant is alive) is Horsetail Fern tea... Horsetail Fern is a strange little plant.... has a lot of medicinal properties and has been a known medicinal plant almost as long as Cannabis.
It's a plant that is HIGH in silica which is very important for plant health AND just happens to be a anti fungal agent.. it's poisonous to horses and probably cattle as well. I did a foiler spray with my normal IPM just added about a cup of the tea I had brewing.
Horsetail Fern tea: 1 cup of Horsetail in 1gal water.. aerate for 24 hrs .. 1 cup of that tea filtered lightly into sprayer with 1 gal water... spray on plants like drenching.

SuperCropped Chemdawg - these buds are easy 20" diameter fat and 30" tall.. a freak:

20170130_191749.jpg

Here's a pic of the PM... I had to stake out the 3 main colas to separate them for better air flow. The PM is held in check by the plants immune system, as soon as I chop this plant it will turn to mold .. enter Horsetail Fern tea. I'm hoping this will fix my issue. I can also spray with H2o2 to kill the PM... The horsetail tea should TCO the whole issue.

20170203_185714.jpg

20170203_185726.jpg
Gud catch on tht pm bb but other then tht lookn great as usual very nice indeed

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

speaking of heat concerns, i normally run a chiller in my res. now that im setting up these autopots is there a temp range that the autopot res should be at? jw if i will need a separate chiller this summer to run the autopot res..

speaking of heat concerns, i normally run a chiller in my res. now that im setting up these autopots is there a temp range that the autopot res should be at? jw if i will need a separate chiller this summer to run the autopot res..

I never thought of a RES chiller ... point me to the one you use please? I always thought warm roots was a good thing with plants but I suppose cooling them down a little in the summer would be less stressful.

But tbh my summer grows are always larger yield wise and plants are larger too given everything else being the same.

Canna is a pretty hardy weed and can tolerate pretty warm temps. I stopped using AC a few years ago.. all it was costing me was more $$ for electricity. I decided to open all the windows and get a lot of air exchange.

Hydrofarm – Active Aqua Chiller, 1/10 HP

i was running the ebb n gro system and it was definitely necessary, in the summer especially.. i think i will be fine without on this autopot setup, im gonna be running straight water

Just when I thought there wasn't anything I could actually use from a "grow" shop... and boom. Yes that would definitely work and with the autopot system keep my ladies nice and comfy in the hot summer .. grow room can easily get to 105F in July/August. Cool feet = cooler plants = happy plants.. thanks for that link.

Mini update:

I'm sorta in the middle of a lull.. I have a shit ton of young'ins in various stages of VEG. I didn't like the looks of the seedlings I had planned for this round so it was toss time... which sucks because $6/seed and my time. I'm no longer willing to put plants into flower just because it's time or I have space. I'd rather leave the empty space that grow out shit genetics.

I prefer to grow from seed as my yields are better. If I parse out the difference over time on yield vs time, it's not worth it to FLOWER a plant that simply is under performing. $6 per seed is actually a small price to pay vs 70+ days of flower lighting and my time .. just the electric bill is enough to make me pause and pass judgement.

From now on my Judgement Day is in VEG and of course when a male sneaks his way into flower room... I'm watching you... :geek:

This is my next little lady and she's got a twin sister looks just like this one. I had 3 of these in flower, one was already chopped and I'm puffing up that right now...

This is Al Capone #2 - this is strong meds ... me likey... VERY VERY smooth tasting with a hint of berries and mouth numbing right out of the gate. Smells like berries and Mr Clean... the plants have a very very faint smell until lights out.. then the house smells like sweet fruit and cannabis. Very interesting.. we are getting a nice aroma therapy here!

Wife called this one Snow Queen but that's gear from Bodhi seeds.

Al Capone #2 (Snow Queen version)
DSCN20528.JPG

This one I think is California Dream from Mandala and is a clone. I'm finding that superior genetics generate superior clones. Every one of the Mandala plants I've cloned turns out exactly like the doner. Not true of just about every other plant I've taken clones from... why I keep doing something else, I cannot say.

California Dream - clone
DSCN20608.JPG

I'm in perpetual mode again so that means not all the ladies are getting harvested at the same time.
Reason is that I usually run 2 or 3 different strains at the same time so naturally they all do not finish the same time. Even if I ran all the same, I cannot up pot 8-9 plants and into FLOWER in one day. That's too much work for me. So I usually do one strain at a time which usually is 3-4 plants and they don't all finish the same.

This round I tried something different. I added in EXTRA Calcium early in flower. What results I got were not expected. The plants all stopped growing stems buds and leaves and started growing roots. The last 3-4 plants I did the Ca treatment too were totally root bound roots coming out the top of the containers.

What I did was watered in about 3 tbs of calcium Carbonate (limestone powder) and 2 waterings later the 3 tbs of Calcium Disulfate (Gypsum). I did this as an experiment to see what would happen. In every instance root ball was 2x the normal size. This will be perfect for out door growing but in containers that I'm using it was a sort of bust. But the good thing is the produce is spectacular. I would say improvement in potency same plants even clones of same plants are more potent. Plants did not stink up the house as bad either coming down the stretch.

Growing Tip:
This is something I will try again but with plants in VEG that recently up potted to larger containers. I run REG seeds mainly not FEMS (again mostly). To promote females the tap root needs more depth in the soil. If the main tap root encounters smallish container, the plant is more likely to be male.

The beginning of next round here:

The Future from Exotic Genetics - (I'm guessing 30ish days in flower here - she's staking up) - took clones!
Mother: Gorilla Glue #4
Father: Starfighter F2
50/50 Hybrid - THC 20-26%

The Future #1
DSCN20599.JPG

Califrornia Dream #2
DSCN20577.JPG

The Future #2 top view - lots of leaves and short internodes ... going to have to watch for PM
I've already sprayed all the ladies with Horsetail Fern tea.. we have PM spores everywhere nothing we can do short of building a clean room.. not happening here.

The Future #2
DSCN20555.JPG

The Future #3 top view also a lot of leaves with tight spacing... not my fav cause trimming...but plants have a way of changing.. Al Capone started out this way and is related. Mature the leaves drop away as the buds get bigger and fatter last 2 weeks.

The Future #3
DSCN20566.JPG

The Future #1

Green green green...
The world is turning,
Green green green.
Rastafari...
DSCN20539.JPG

Put the ARM in FARMING - go organic.

You sure can produce some amazing colors bob....& do it consistently. AC & CD pics are mouthwatering. Like your Ca experiment. When the stage is set right...out plants can really suck up the Ca. No amount seems too much as I'm still getting the mid to late flower Ca demand tip clawing (not the excess N type clawing) despite huge amounts of Ca. Been liking Ca. phosphate even more then Ca carbonate....I avoid Ca nitrate version completely. Read that trichomes are mostly Ca. Great gardening brother. :Namaste:

You sure can produce some amazing colors bob....& do it consistently. AC & CD pics are mouthwatering. Like your Ca experiment. When the stage is set right...out plants can really suck up the Ca. No amount seems too much as I'm still getting the mid to late flower Ca demand tip clawing (not the excess N type clawing) despite huge amounts of Ca. Been liking Ca. phosphate even more then Ca carbonate....I avoid Ca nitrate version completely. Read that trichomes are mostly Ca. Great gardening brother. :Namaste:

Thank you BL for the kind words ...

I hear that BL.. I'm experimenting with Ca... I culled a few plants that I thought were under performing. Pulled the root ball out and WOAH... like nothing I've ever seen .. huge completely filled the container... I've been using the same containers for years so it was the surprise.

Dr Albrecht suggested Ca for VERY early growth to improve yields. Maybe its all about the roots. Get the roots going and the rest will follow!

Problem I had was introducing a lot of Ca and the plants stopped growing above soil ... to my (sorta) dismay all the action was in the soil. I'm going to have to fine tune my Ca experiment. Next round I'm going to start off easier and earlier and amend @ tranplant before 12/12 flip.

I've been VEGing in #2 pots then close to flip transplant to final 7gal AutoPot containers. For my space the plants all work it out to fit the space with minimal interaction from me. What I'm trying to accomplish is upping my final dry yield weight and keep or better bag appeal and meds.

Tall task right..?

If I was growing outdoors with that size root ball ... trees.

OK so smoke report on the re-VEG (super cropped) Chemdawg from the Purps plant. This is my goto right out of the gate its fantastic. I was worried and actually was ready to toss the plant in the garbage. What was I thinking.

It has a few spots of PM and I tossed those ... trimmed up the rest and thought it would taste like old socks.. OH boy was I wrong... tastes like Chemical cleaners with an extra pine-sol flavor.. it's some of my best .. hard to believe really.. I thought the plant was total shit, she sure looked like shit.

Bag smell = A tad dank with an overall pine-sol smell but not overpowering
First puff = Chemical flavor with a pine overtone and immediate mouth numbing crunch
Meds = Started laughing and keep laughing .. very very positive uppity up head buzz
Makes me wanna keep on puffing...

Next day get up and get going, did my usual 35+ laps at the Y. Had some nice visuals during swim. Not usual... but I did puff a bunch .. like 2 buds worth.. hahaha

Putting that one in my personal stash.

Thank you BL for the kind words ...

I hear that BL.. I'm experimenting with Ca... I culled a few plants that I thought were under performing. Pulled the root ball out and WOAH... like nothing I've ever seen .. huge completely filled the container... I've been using the same containers for years so it was the surprise.

Dr Albrecht suggested Ca for VERY early growth to improve yields. Maybe its all about the roots. Get the roots going and the rest will follow!

Problem I had was introducing a lot of Ca and the plants stopped growing above soil ... to my (sorta) dismay all the action was in the soil. I'm going to have to fine tune my Ca experiment. Next round I'm going to start off easier and earlier and amend @ tranplant before 12/12 flip.

I've been VEGing in #2 pots then close to flip transplant to final 7gal AutoPot containers. For my space the plants all work it out to fit the space with minimal interaction from me. What I'm trying to accomplish is upping my final dry yield weight and keep or better bag appeal and meds.

Tall task right..?

If I was growing outdoors with that size root ball ... trees.

OK so smoke report on the re-VEG (super cropped) Chemdawg from the Purps plant. This is my goto right out of the gate its fantastic. I was worried and actually was ready to toss the plant in the garbage. What was I thinking.

It has a few spots of PM and I tossed those ... trimmed up the rest and thought it would taste like old socks.. OH boy was I wrong... tastes like Chemical cleaners with an extra pine-sol flavor.. it's some of my best .. hard to believe really.. I thought the plant was total shit, she sure looked like shit.

Bag smell = A tad dank with an overall pine-sol smell but not overpowering
First puff = Chemical flavor with a pine overtone and immediate mouth numbing crunch
Meds = Started laughing and keep laughing .. very very positive uppity up head buzz
Makes me wanna keep on puffing...

Next day get up and get going, did my usual 35+ laps at the Y. Had some nice visuals during swim. Not usual... but I did puff a bunch .. like 2 buds worth.. hahaha

Putting that one in my personal stash.
Man nice catch with tht one lol n jeez they all look so pretty i cant wait for my ones in veg to grow alil more so i can start training them i noticed out of my 2 early vixen i have going nw the 1 i added roots organism xl to is growing at aslightly faster rate and bushier 2 but cud jus be the plant but i 2 believe in makn the roots grow out mre will make a better plant so with the one i have in flower now n then wen this one finishes ill b able 2 tell which one is mre potent so nice lil test i got goin tht i didnt even relize i started till jus now lol haha but yea brotha lookn gud as always

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom