Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With High Brix

You're hanging out at the right place. :) Can you buy Colloidal Silver where you are? It might be easier.
Almost everything I need to know about CS I learnt on this topic, plus a little bit from google. Yeah but in my country every CS is home made, so its possible to find It on many colors And with many particle sizes And ppm"s. I dont Trust them.

Well, let me explain my situation here, i have 5 lowryder auto Fem, And 5 northern lights auto Fem, i need to get seeds from them because i can't Kp buying.

We've all been there. Buying seeds of that newest, coveted strain is fun...but dropping ~$100 bones on the regular sucks regardless of how you cut it. Making your own is definitely the way to go. Making both regulars AND feminized is the best way to preserve genetics and make them available whenever you want them.

We've all been there. Buying seeds of that newest, coveted strain is fun...but dropping ~$100 bones on the regular sucks regardless of how you cut it. Making your own is definitely the way to go. Making both regulars AND feminized is the best way to preserve genetics and make them available whenever you want them.
Yeah!! Thats ALL new to me and, i dont have enough money to Keep buying seeds every time i need, and i'm gonna need seeds frequently. .

Yeah!! Thats ALL new to me and, i dont have enough money to Keep buying seeds every time i need, and i'm gonna need seeds frequently. .
When i bought my seeds, i already bought It thinking of using colloidal silver to make Fem seeds, and to make It ALL in home. Thnx for helping! Any advices are welcome!.There are lots of good people here!

I think that you may be on to something with this statement... ..

My 1st attempt was successful with CS and the plant was about 18" tall and fairly mature. Pollen was very noticable not only on leaves it fell on but even with the slightest movement, the plant would create a cloud of pollen.

My 2nd attempt was unsuccessful (sacks with no pollen) and this was done on a much younger plant, (mayb 12-14") max height.

My current and 3rd attempt is in progress. Pollen sacks developed but no visible pollen. However, I rubbed the pollen sacks on the female flowers and the next day the pistils were amber/brown which typically means the pollen was received. Its too early to tell if the plants are developing seeds but I will know within the next few weeks. The plant creating pollen is only about 12" tall, and was not much older than a few weeks in soil at max when flowered and CS treatments started.

So I think you are definitely on to something, that the amount of pollen, or whether or not it even shows may have something to do with maturity.

Id be curious to hear if anyone successfully got a very young, clone age plant to produce pollen sacks, and if pollen production was visible.

Yeah it's curious the only pollen I've been able to get off of this one is white instead of the usual bright yellow. Even then I had to basically sit a vile right under the pollen sack and bump it up and down pretty vigorously.

I guess it would make sense that the plants need to mature more to be able to produce pollen, but as gypsy pointed out it's probably a lot different from seedling to clone as well. I know the only time before this I've harvested pollen, most of the sacks were still closed but it was on a very mature plant; the little bit of pollen I did collect as bright and yellow.

I wiped some of the white pollen on the pistils of this reversal plant, and I haven't really noticed any signs of seed production. Pistils were shriveling up before that so it's hard to tell. I think it's been flowering for about 11 weeks now, usually harvest at 8. Seeing a lot more nanners popping up though.

It bums me out I can't smoke this, nugs are nice and crystally.

Got2Grow,

Google "everything you need to know about colloidal silver" and there's a real good article that should be about the second result. It will tell you how to make a good generator and all that.

You can use a cell phone charger as well, it doesn't need to be batteries, it just needs to be a DC current. I took an old AC/DC power supply for some old electronic device, and then just attached alligator clips on the end of it.

Be careful running it over night though, once enough silver gets into the water it becomes highly conductive and it will start boiling.

Run it all through a coffee filter at the end to get the smallest particles.

Yeah it's curious the only pollen I've been able to get off of this one is white instead of the usual bright yellow. Even then I had to basically sit a vile right under the pollen sack and bump it up and down pretty vigorously.

I guess it would make sense that the plants need to mature more to be able to produce pollen, but as gypsy pointed out it's probably a lot different from seedling to clone as well. I know the only time before this I've harvested pollen, most of the sacks were still closed but it was on a very mature plant; the little bit of pollen I did collect as bright and yellow.

I wiped some of the white pollen on the pistils of this reversal plant, and I haven't really noticed any signs of seed production. Pistils were shriveling up before that so it's hard to tell. I think it's been flowering for about 11 weeks now, usually harvest at 8. Seeing a lot more nanners popping up though.

It bums me out I can't smoke this, nugs are nice and crystally.

Got2Grow,

Google "everything you need to know about colloidal silver" and there's a real good article that should be about the second result. It will tell you how to make a good generator and all that.

You can use a cell phone charger as well, it doesn't need to be batteries, it just needs to be a DC current. I took an old AC/DC power supply for some old electronic device, and then just attached alligator clips on the end of it.

Be careful running it over night though, once enough silver gets into the water it becomes highly conductive and it will start boiling.

Run it all through a coffee filter at the end to get the smallest particles.
Nice! Found some good stuff on Google, i need to study more, because i want to do a precise welltought experiment. Tomorrow i'll buy stuff tô make the CS. Thx for the Help!! .

Nice! Found some good stuff on Google, i need to study more, because i want to do a precise welltought experiment. Tomorrow i'll buy stuff tô make the CS. Thx for the Help!! .

Cool. One thing I would keep in mind is that the overwhelming majority of information regarding CS is relevant to people using it as a dietary suppliment, so a lot of this talk about what the best particle sizes are and everything like that, might not be applicable to plants at all. So take any statements like needing at least .9999 silver with a grain of salt.

Coffee filters are about 20 microns, and I THINK that should be small enough for plants to absorb. I haven't ever read anything to confirm that, I just believe I remember seeing some pictures of somata and they looked bigger than 20 microns.

So far I haven't saved much money making my own versus just buying it though.

Noobie question here tht i dnt no the answer 2 so i figured id ask the master growers here so im wanting to take my dark devil auto and use cs on her will that create polin i can then collect an use on other fem plants or will it jus give me dark devil auto seeds an no polin?? Please an thanx for the help oh also am i right in thinking for autos u want to start cs treatments as soon as it starts flowering right or is that wrong??

Cool. One thing I would keep in mind is that the overwhelming majority of information regarding CS is relevant to people using it as a dietary suppliment, so a lot of this talk about what the best particle sizes are and everything like that, might not be applicable to plants at all. So take any statements like needing at least .9999 silver with a grain of salt.

Coffee filters are about 20 microns, and I THINK that should be small enough for plants to absorb. I haven't ever read anything to confirm that, I just believe I remember seeing some pictures of somata and they looked bigger than 20 microns.

So far I haven't saved much money making my own versus just buying it though.
Nice! I figured It out too, i'm searching only for cannabis use, i don't have much scientific knowledge, but searching with Care And looking at other people experiments we can extract some truth on what os useful And trustable. For example, a few things that i noticed that seems to be truth, the CS has to have Very small particles, It has to be Colorless with a silver Bright, not other colors, And should have at least 50ppm. I only seen It working in less than 13 days once according to the relates And journals i've seen. I don't Trust every info i see, but i with attention And Help from the comunity i might be able to separate bullshit from reliable stuff. Thx for the Help!

I'm from South america Thats why i apoligize for my bad english... They do not regulate, And is hard to find a reliable CS silver maker. I found lots of different colors And aways with low ppm. Most colloidal silver producers do not ship to South america.

I'm from South america Thats why i apoligize for my bad english... They do not regulate, And is hard to find a reliable CS silver maker. I found lots of different colors And aways with low ppm. Most colloidal silver producers do not ship to South america.
Just Like the Best seeds banks....

Gov, i have a Little doubt: at First i'll use lowryder to get Fem seeds, as you know, It is autoflowering, is It possible to self-pollinate It?

I'm sure you can, but those are two parameters I've not done personally; (i.e. auto, and self-pollinating same plant). Someone else can chime in if they have experience on those parameters, but I would assume isolating a branch when spraying (with a cutout paper plate or card stock) and doing it fairly early to try to get pollen while the female flowers are still ovulating would be the route of greatest probability of success.

I'm sure you can, but those are two parameters I've not done personally; (i.e. auto, and self-pollinating same plant). Someone else can chime in if they have experience on those parameters, but I would assume isolating a branch when spraying (with a cutout paper plate or card stock) and doing it fairly early to try to get pollen while the female flowers are still ovulating would be the route of greatest probability of success.

youre correct, Gov..:thumb:

Blazinjones, I've never done autos. Here is a link to an old journal here from a guy that was pretty dialed in as far as making fem beans with auto plants. How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

To provide my input on sacs with none to very little pollen I had this problem my first few times using CS. I only make fem pollen using clones and very small clones at that. Usually only 3-5 inches when I take the cutting. Me personally I don't want to take the risk with my health spraying any part of a plant I plan to harvest and consume. I think using CS for too long and to strong of a solution also plays a big part along with not letting the clone get well rooted first. My first attempt I was spraying the entire clone every day for weeks and used around 60 - 80 ppm. The leaves looked sick but it produced a ton of sacs. None ever opened on there own. When I force them open some had very little pollen and some none. I even had a clone that none of the balls had pollen in it. I thought maybe I picked them too early so I let them sit longer and some sacs were falling off the plant without opening on their own. If there was pollen it was usable however and produced fem seeds when pollinating female plants. After 3 or 4 attempts with same results on various strains I changed things up my last run early last year. This is what I did that worked successfully with clones on a BubbleGum strain.

1. Let the clone get well rooted. Leaves should be perky and displaying growth. For me that's around 10-12 days.
2. Sprayed entire plant with CS solution (~50 ppm) day before flip. I spray once a day right at lights on or within 1-2 hours.
3. Next day I spray entire plant again.
4. On the 3rd day and beyond I only do tiny little sprays only at the internodes where new growth is. I don't spray any of the fans. Just the new growth areas. And it only takes very little, tiny squirts at each node. My thought here is to keep plant healthy by doing this. Again, I only sprayed once a day.
5. I keep repeating step 4 until the first sign of balls. Once I see that I stop spraying. Last run that was a total of 2 weeks spraying once a day. Thought process being once you see balls the plant has converted. No need to spray anymore. The clone ended up with a ton of ball sacs that opened on their own full of pollen.

This worked for me using *clones* purely to make fem pollen. I've never done big girls or partially sprayed plants. My clones end up looking like males with very little pistils. You wouldn't be able to tell they were female without seeing the mother plant full of buds. The CS I use is the same as what's been posted here before and is about 3 years old. I still have half of that bottle left.
Currenlty I'm trying to create fem pollen with a Serious 6 plant. Hoping for the same success using the steps above.

Best of luck to everyone giving a crack at making fem beans. May you generate many balls full of yellow powder:)

Blazinjones, I've never done autos. Here is a link to an old journal here from a guy that was pretty dialed in as far as making fem beans with auto plants. How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

To provide my input on sacs with none to very little pollen I had this problem my first few times using CS. I only make fem pollen using clones and very small clones at that. Usually only 3-5 inches when I take the cutting. Me personally I don't want to take the risk with my health spraying any part of a plant I plan to harvest and consume. I think using CS for too long and to strong of a solution also plays a big part along with not letting the clone get well rooted first. My first attempt I was spraying the entire clone every day for weeks and used around 60 - 80 ppm. The leaves looked sick but it produced a ton of sacs. None ever opened on there own. When I force them open some had very little pollen and some none. I even had a clone that none of the balls had pollen in it. I thought maybe I picked them too early so I let them sit longer and some sacs were falling off the plant without opening on their own. If there was pollen it was usable however and produced fem seeds when pollinating female plants. After 3 or 4 attempts with same results on various strains I changed things up my last run early last year. This is what I did that worked successfully with clones on a BubbleGum strain.

1. Let the clone get well rooted. Leaves should be perky and displaying growth. For me that's around 10-12 days.
2.Sprayed entire plant with CS solution (~50 ppm) day before flip. I spray once a day right at lights on or within 1-2 hours.
3.Next day I spray entire plant again.
4.On the 3rd day and beyond I only do tiny little sprays only at the internodes where new growth is. I don't spray any of the fans. Just the new growth areas. And it only takes very little, tiny squirts at each node. My thought here is to keep plant healthy by doing this. Again, I only sprayed once a day.
5.I keep repeating step 4 until the first sign of balls. Once I see that I stop spraying. Last run that was a total of 2 weeks spraying once a day. Thought process being once you see balls the plant has converted. No need to spray anymore. The clone ended up with a ton of ball sacs that opened on their own full of pollen.

This worked for me using *clones* purely to make fem pollen. I've never done big girls or partially sprayed plants. My clones end up looking like males with very little pistils. You wouldn't be able to tell they were female without seeing the mother plant full of buds. The CS I use is the same as what's been posted here before and is about 3 years old. I still have half of that bottle left.
Currenlty I'm trying to create fem pollen with a Serious 6 plant. Hoping for the same success using the steps above.

Best of luck to everyone giving a crack at making fem beans. May you generate many balls full of yellow powder:)
Thx Bro!!

Back
Top Bottom