Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Here are some more pics of the entire plant.
Here you can see the Rhino tusk to the left, and Jumbo on the right.
DSC00548.jpg

Here are the Rhino tusk and Jumbo.
DSC00547.jpg

I'm sorry if this shows the Rhino tusk looking somwhat phallic!

DSC00546.jpg

I have grown some big freaky buds. Look at the fox tales on these babies.

100_16231.JPG

100_16221.JPG

The heavy foxtailing started about a week or two before it was suppose to be time to cut and harvest but instead of ripenining it foxtailed. Never saw a amber trich even when it went into overtime for two weeks.
A pic of the same bud when she was still classy looking.

100_1304.JPG

Its white skunk and is a fantastic tasting herb yes sir ree.

Is that an albino? Never seen anything like it in 30 years! I'm friggin gob smacked mate.

Nirvana ice plant stressed into photo shock, a form of stress using 1000w HIDs and having the lights too close. It being bleached by the lights. Very pretty but a waste of electricity. I found out about this by accident but its reall not that special, happens to alot of people I am just the only person stupid enough to induce it to try and make as much of the bud as white as possible.

Guys, please ensure when you are adding photos to this thread, and any other threads that you post in, that your images are uploaded through the gallery.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Not doing so is in breach of Forum guidelines, and in future I will be pro-actively removing them and issuing a warning/infraction. Thanks guys.

Urdedpal :adore: Those foxtails are awesome! It looks like the bud is throwing up the peace sign. :grinjoint:

Sly-belgum:smokin: That is some wicked looking G13 Haze :loopy: Looks like a fine smoke.

I got an eigth last night and wanted to show it. These pics took me so many trys to get right. The buds have so much resin that it glistles way too much! :thedoubletake: The whole bud was looking shiny as if it were made of glass. So after an hour of messing with the lighting I got it right. Only bad thing is that it doesn't pic up the shades of blue. Which is crazy lookin with the lime green color of the buds.

It has a great skunky smell and flavor. The old saying "It taste like is smells," stands true. One the first hit you feel the smoke expand your lungs:cough:. Then you feel as if a wave of high just hits you in the face:whoa: and takes you under. Such an overwellming sativa!:yikes:

DVC00646.jpg

DVC00656.jpg

I had a crop like that a while back. Those "foxtails" are also referred to as banana buds. They are the last chance for a plant to reproduce before it dies. When a plant is damaged heavily, or close to death age wise, they will produce these long small buds (males for all practical purposes), that will eventually flower with a small yellow flower to pollenate themselves and seed before they die. Not bad bud, and it does smoke well, but does not look great in a bag. I usually pinch them off and mix them in later.

The male flower that sometimes shows just prior to senescence (looks like a little acorn right at the tip of the bud.), can be used to collect small amounts of pollen to be used for feminising seeds, as there is no male genetic in the offspring from the cross. The actual foxtail buds they show on can be devastatingly potent, dependent on the strain of course. You mainly find foxtails on sativa influenced strains that flower for extended periods, and on some indicas.

Back
Top Bottom