Dr Greenthumb 1988…I will look up Baker’s Delight from DNA Genetics…nice. Cheers
Reminds me of my second grow…
784622C6-1581-42F1-BC90-FBC06DFF718E.jpeg
C3BC4BCA-DC92-4EB1-88EA-00AFE93FB1EB.jpeg
E97A8A59-E72F-412A-B207-8A10F967AA72.jpeg

Dr G, Yes, it was Cali Connection Corleone Kush. Good memory. I have one 1/2 oz. Jar left of the total purple frosty buds from the red “wild child”. Smells just like grapes and is very potent. I also have about 8 seeds I found from the same plant. Looking forward to growing those out in a future indica grow. Cheers

Dr G, Yes, it was Cali Connection Corleone Kush. Good memory. I have one 1/2 oz. Jar left of the total purple frosty buds from the red “wild child”. Smells just like grapes and is very potent. I also have about 8 seeds I found from the same plant. Looking forward to growing those out in a future indica grow. Cheers
I knew it when i saw your name, i've been drooling more than once on that grow mate. Your grow is actually the reaon i got myself a pack of the corleone kush:yummy:
Btw i still got it;)

I hope when time's come's i'll get at least 1 pheno that looks as good as your entire room did.

It was nice meeting you mate:thumb:

Stay elevated:passitleft:

20220331_150521.jpg

20220331_150542.jpg

Here some fresh bubble hash from a home plant purple juice yeilded almost a once in return witch is great !!

Jack420, Excellent yield, love the process and your hash stash is amazing. I like to process down to shoe hash for a Black Nepalese style smoke from a Lebanese/Moroccan style fresh kief raw material. I do a ice hash wash every grow to start enjoying the fruits of the harvest immediately while buds cure slowly. Cheers

Jack420, Excellent yield, love the process and your hash stash is amazing. I like to process down to shoe hash for a Black Nepalese style smoke from a Lebanese/Moroccan style fresh kief raw material. I do a ice hash wash every grow to start enjoying the fruits of the harvest immediately while buds cure slowly. Cheers
Thanks brother love the hash get me lifted !!! Will be making again that’s for sure

Dr. G 88, man I’m so envious of your Cali Connection treasure chest. Will you post a journal here? Cheers
When time come's i certainly will mate, but first i have to finish this round. Next is gonna be a combo of Ethos Apex, In House Genetics Do-lato and elev8 bakers delight so gotta have patience with me mate lol

Stay elevated growmie:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom