HAPPY SMOKE YOURSELF RETARDED DAY EVERYONE!
:rollit::lot-o-toke::bongrip::joint::Rasta:
t8280z.jpg

the infamous Cross Joint :blalol:
1sxwyf.png

:rollit::lot-o-toke::bongrip::joint::Rasta:

Happy 420~Much Love from the west coast.

Have a lovely day everyone!! <3

My girls, 6 weeks old and 2nd week into flowering... 7 more weeks untill they are old enough to enjoy ... big buddha cheese :peacetwo:

cheese_040.jpg

Thought this pic might flip the bill here;
Clean_up.JPG

And if I can add a bud shot. it's called Exile;
Exile-11.JPG

Loves the thread ++++++++++++++++++++++ across the board on this one
Keepem Green

I invite all members to post their favourite bud or plant shot in this thread. I am after your favourite image, that you feel best represents your love of the plant, or a personal growing achievement.

I will start this thread with an image that is my most special pic. Please add ONE image each and make this a classic thread that will run till days end.

This is a Brazillian Haze. I grew this myself. It has the most powerful high I have experienced in 25 years of growing.
DSC00545.jpg

This is the biggest bud I have ever seen!!

i want one of those,,, and one of these,,, and that one there.... oh oh, and that one there did i say i liked the thread? thanks everyone for the great pics....

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

These two images were sent to me by a breeder friend. They are images of some quite amazing plants.
This was grown by Sannie, a master grower

gallery_7203_3043_46959.jpg

This was grown by Kitcha, a master grower.
18877IMG_0245_Medium_.jpg

Is the purp "killing fields"?? Ive seen that Awesome purple lady on sannie's site

Wouldn't you rather look up the skirt of some sinsemilla and thrill her with your gorilla grip?

I know a little girl you want a whirl she lets you take a dip.

Mullumbimby Madness

a145.jpg

And...

Rainbow Dreaming

2005_RD.JPG

Wouldn't you rather look up the skirt of some sinsemilla and thrill her with your gorilla grip?

I know a little girl you want a whirl she lets you take a dip.

Mullumbimby Madness

a145.jpg

And...

Rainbow Dreaming

2005_RD.JPG

O.M.F.G. It's a double rainbow ..... Whatt dooees that mean? Lol

But fo real thats such a nice picture man fo real! :peace::peacetwo:

I invite all members to post their favourite bud or plant shot in this thread. I am after your favourite image, that you feel best represents your love of the plant, or a personal growing achievement.

I will start this thread with an image that is my most special pic. Please add ONE image each and make this a classic thread that will run till days end.

This is a Brazillian Haze. I grew this myself. It has the most powerful high I have experienced in 25 years of growing.
DSC00545.jpg

holly mother of budda, those are some donkey **** buds right there!! that is one massive cola, nice plant!!!

Back
Top Bottom