Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

Im so not happy with my baby critical!!!!

I need help. All my babies seem stunted and not booming. Dont know if over water under water or WTF?
But at least im home now.
Its hard to explain what to do over the phone while im gone to a novice grower.
Anyway here she is.
20181020_153613.jpg
20181020_153552.jpg
20181020_153552.jpg
You know what I like to do bud ?

Is out a see through cup inside the red cup poles holes for drainage in cups nthatvway you can see progress on roots .

Someone should invent s see through fabric pot in different sizes from solo cups to 10 gal at least . The. We could do the same for the other pots to monitor roots .

That cup if soil that stage about two or three days probably be fore feeding it again . Try to make it a schedule and note how much water your giving . Also trying to feel for the whieght of pots and cups of wet medium verse non will help as well.

Yerrr buddy I like it!. Critical is a solid ass strain. Not the tastiest or smelliest of buds but a very reliable, powerful and hefty girl. Heres a couple pics of my amnesika 2.0 which is the cordoba cut of amnesia crossed with shantibabas critical.

And here is black sugar. Which is black domina crossed with LA OG and Critical
Nice

Is out a see through cup inside the red cup poles holes for drainage in cups nthatvway you can see progress on roots .

Someone should invent s see through fabric pot in different sizes from solo cups to 10 gal at least . The. We could do the same for the other pots to monitor roots .

That cup if soil that stage about two or three days probably be fore feeding it again . Try to make it a schedule and note how much water your giving . Also trying to feel for the whieght of pots and cups of wet medium verse non will help as well.
Surely the light would fry the roots and at best allow agae to start its grip ??

Surely the light would fry the roots and at best allow agae to start its grip ??
Thats why there is 2 cups. Place the transparent one in the other so you can remove it to see roots and then put it back after checking their progress :)

Thats why there is 2 cups. Place the transparent one in the other so you can remove it to see roots and then put it back after checking their progress :)
Sorry didnt read it correctly doh. Lol

Exactly thank you for clarifying clearer lol

She was a healthy looking lady at about two weeks so i topped and started 4way with hopes but ran into major issues with cooking them in nute mix.( long story but rescues by iceman420 and advice from forums too) She is approx 4 weeks i think now and only just ( 4 days) splashed her roots down. She looks better now( see pic) and rhe RQS has settled in now so can start proper feeds ect. Using canna Aqua and golden tree( with occasional superthrive treat) for whole grow. Dying to see if the hype supports the results of this all in one . Even supposed to eliminate the need for any root stims or sterilisation boosters. So far so good . Trying the theory on running slightly high ph at 6.2 stable then allowing the drop to 5.8 for high temp and no calmag. Fingers crossed

I'm sure they will come right again.
Just a little patience.
Just loose a bit of time on the veg.
Better late than never.

I hope it springs back nicely! I was asking because my PC is 12 days old an growing reasonably well, but I don't think I'm going to top it until I've got 5 nodes.
I also like to let them beef up a little before stressing them with topping.

Morning guys I see there is a lot of magic happening this morning...... DWC scares me ...haha
Lol i also like to play it safe and scared of change.
But will try dwc sometime in the near future.

They looking better. Not given water since back just foliar feeding with light nutrients.

Today I planted 1 of my critical orange punch auto seeds. I got 4 of them to experiment with. I want to try various ways of growing them indoors and out.
This one is sharing a pot with a drogon fruit that i planted last yr. In a pot with worms and very much a living soil.
I grew an amnesia in this pot last yr.
This yr will be trying no till and just adding mulch and feeding the soil.
Watch this space. Cant see her yet.
20181022_164427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom