Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

Interesting! Why?

Because this pot has so much life in it. Red wrigglers its just living soil.
their is plenty of good stuff in that pot for both.
Dragon fruit only starting off now.
60 days and the auto should be done.

I think in the future it would be cool to do a cookies comparative. There are so many crosses now that it would be interesting to see it's evolved over such a short time :)
We did suggest a comparative on cookies...
I got 2 cookies and kush CBD to THC 1;1 just started. 1st CBD strain for me.
I know @Smeegol ordered his and should have it soaking soon enough.

You feel like starting a comparative there will be plenty of us their Prof!!??
:Namaste::nomo::popcorn::slide::reading420magazine::drool::adore:

I don't think I've ever grown two cookies strain that were alike. I'd like to see what others are ending up with. Most versions of GSC that I've grown have been nice but all have been unique with both flavour and appearance :)
Got a couple GSC seeds too.
Ordered from a dispensary and got a few seeds in the bud, was a luck.
So we ended up with reg GSC and a male pollinated a blue dream a caramelo and a purple vally og.
So i have regular seeds with cookies in a lot of them. :yahoo:

We did suggest a comparative on cookies...
I got 2 cookies and kush CBD to THC 1;1 just started. 1st CBD strain for me.
I know @Smeegol ordered his and should have it soaking soon enough.

You feel like starting a comparative there will be plenty of us their Prof!!??
:Namaste::nomo::popcorn::slide::reading420magazine::drool::adore:
Maybe lol I'm certainly out of space for the moment though. I have a Double Stuffed Sorbet which has Do-si-do in the gene pool, I think that's a cookie cross :)

We have lift-off on the Critical +
:yahoo:
Had to improvise a bit until I can get back to the store for clear solo cups to use as RH domes...

Peyote Critical has not popped open yet. I might soak another tomorrow just in case...

Stay lifted y'all!
:passitleft:

I just chopped my girl down - Critical Auto. She is very sticky, and the smell...Oh la la!! One of the better smelling strains I've grown. Can't wait to try her...

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg

Amazing harvest by the looks of it mr.Luring.....

So just winging it on this on, but dunno if you guys remember @flytier guys in the GG group grow many many moons ago.....this is based on flytiers tall pot design he did similiar in the GG grow,

image.jpg
image.jpg

This is my solo cup quad I'm doing in a local comp, I inserted fly netting to hold the soil in the cup and also for air pruning.. But the roots are starting to circle the bottom of the cup like crazy, but my point is saying you can check on roots only at bottom of cup but with the air pruning you are building up a solid root base inside that cup after about a 4-6 weeks of being in that cap she will be ready to grow crazy when transplanted..... Unfortunately I can't test that theory until I win the comp and empty that cup out.......lol. But I've been considering that as it def does have logic to it. ( at least that's what my brain tells me )

So my cookiesnkush cbd should be arriving today as well as my critical orange punch auto so whoop whoop.

We have lift-off on the Critical +
:yahoo:
Had to improvise a bit until I can get back to the store for clear solo cups to use as RH domes...

Peyote Critical has not popped open yet. I might soak another tomorrow just in case...

Stay lifted y'all!
:passitleft:

So glad you and your seed eventually popped up here.
Thats awesone my man.
Let the games begin!!

I just chopped my girl down - Critical Auto. She is very sticky, and the smell...Oh la la!! One of the better smelling strains I've grown. Can't wait to try her...

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg
Awesomeness!!!

My critical + starting to take shap now at last. Blasting the young ones with extra LED.
20181022_165451.jpg

Hope u all have a great day ahead. Or night. Depends where u are.

Back
Top Bottom