Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Humbolt chemdawg from @SeedsMan
20200226_111720.jpg
20200226_112145.jpg

This chem4 is the best home grown I've smoked in over 2 years. Maybe I'll find another chemdog seed that way I can grow one as a seed producer. I might want to grow at least one plant with each photo grow.

My last 2 in this grow still need at least one more month.

Now I have enough room to separate the buckets enough to notice that the autoflower has only the upper cola's starting to ripen while all the lower buds look like "Frothy Flowers" and appear they may not be able to firm up. If this persists that will seriously affect the end tally.

Isn't it too late to clone? I messed it up a few months ago. Didn't do my homework and waited too long to start the seeding or cloning process and my area is too small for a resident mother. I'm in my earliest days of being a grower and have several auto strains I am experimenting with next.

I had managed to clone my Quebec Gold and it didn't do very well giving up under 1.5 ounces .

Once you harvest leave some green vegetation at the bottom of the plant and stick it back under 18/6 lighting. It will eventually go back into veg mode. Just grow it out to maturity. It’s called “Monster Cropping”

You should reveg @warezaholic It’s really really easy. I did it with a star pupil plant in a 5 gallon pot. Once I harvested her I left the bottom of the plant intact with as many leaves as I could leave, and probably like 8-10 little buds.

here is my star pupil when I cut her down. On harvest day

This is what I left for her to work with and try to grow back. I put her into 18/6, full power veg light.

3 weeks later she had these little lime green balls that ended up being growth tips. You can also see in the background of the picture fully formed leaves taking shape

This next shot is even more progress. It’s only 5 days after the previous picture. At this point she’s really gaining some veg speed.

And 5 more days later, looking like a vegging plant now basically.

Then 3 more weeks later, she’s fully vegging

Reveg always looks so funny but it’s a pretty cool trait that this plant carries! Flower and revert back to Veg and grow more clones!! Awesome!
I got more clones and a second harvest that was 3x the first!

Also warez, it doesn’t take much space to hold a mom. This Star Pupil mom could be pushed to give me 2 dozen clones in the next couple weeks. I’ve already got 2 clones getting big to flower later so I’m not really pushing her much.

You fuckers are wizards with this shit! I'm spinning with all these techniques to keep a garden in perpetual greenery. While I know less than a little about cloning and now trying to get through the science of making seeds.

I think I might buy another batch of Chemdog seeds and go forward with my plans for a crop (or 2) of some autoflowering. I only have room for 3 buckets per grow. I tried 4 but it was too much work.

After harvest of this chem4 will give me another 1.5 or 2 oz (total 5 or 6 ounces) so that should last "me" about 2 years.

If I end up with inferior product (like my Quebec Gold), I can use that as giveaway stash. Next winter is probably when I'll start photoperiod plants. I'll find another batch of 3 Chemdog seeds. Then I can think about keeping a mother for perpetual'ish plants.

I wish I had more than a 4X2' closet, and half my brain cells restored.

Back
Top Bottom