Sauga's Got Cement Shoes & A Chem Dog

I’m in a lot to catch up but will start
Good morning Jack,
thanks for stopping by! I hope you're feeling better and can get some rest this weekend. The last two girls of this journal will be coming down today and/or tomorrow. I got some PM happening which is a first for me in the tent so I need to find out what I did differently.

Have a great weekend brutha!

Hells a yeah brother chop chop is always a great thing n yeah getting a bit better still have a headake but pain meds helping

Hey everybody...

so yesterday I chopped down the last two girls, the Gorilla Cookies and the Chemdog #4. Both had signs of PM over the last few days so I chopped the CD4 a few days early. The GC had some as well but early stages and not as much. She was ready to come down regardless.
So something changed in my environment and I think it had to do with the mucking with additives such as BE and SC. My stems were very weak on all the plants which is also a first for me. The PM, weak stems, foxtailing on two plants means I'll be going back to what worked for me in the past, MC and Calmag with my Kelp Extract through veg. I'll be going back to a 2:blushsmile:3 NPK ratio as well throughout the grow. Something I tinkered with and went as high as a 2:blushsmile:5 and as low as 1:blushsmile:3.

I did get some solid buds and less larf all around and the trichomes were much more noticeable so there is that. I may introduce the SC only at flower on the next grow if my plants have a more solid structure to them.

Gorilla Cookies

Chemdog #4

Notice the PM on the leaf in the lower left center...

Another thing to note is how fast the color changed when I stopped feeding them. Last Saturday they were fed 6.5g/4L of MC and had a good verdanticity to them. They were do for a drink on Thursday but because of the PM I let them starve knowing they were coming down on the weekend. It's a good example of why we feed right up until the end. She had just enough reserve in her soil but another few days and I'm sure they would be yellow.

:Rasta:

Congrats on your harvests, MrS! They were all lovely plants in my opinion. :high-five:

Great job growing those girls,Mr.S!
Congrats on 2 more beautiful harvests :bravo:
Too bad PM had to show up at all, but at least it waited till the end...

Great job growing those girls,Mr.S!
Congrats on 2 more beautiful harvests :bravo:
Too bad PM had to show up at all, but at least it waited till the end...

Thanks Carcass! It was an OK run that filled my buckets back up so it all worked out good :thumb:

Such a complainer! At least you finally managed to get your leaves to start yellowing with brown tips. Homer should feel better now. I know I do!
It was good to see what all the talk was about for a change. Honestly yellow is not my color. :)

Back
Top Bottom