Sauga's Got Cement Shoes & A Chem Dog

You should have no problem. Send them a pic of your last grow. They're big about marketing.
Tangiematic, GSC, Zkittlez and Piney Express(how I got the freebies). The first three they sent so I may run the GSC and Tangie with the Powerplant.

That GSC of theirs throws the most outrageously dense nugs. The most solid masses of anything I've grown in 4 years. The last plant of it I grew was smaller but was so dense she was still 9oz. She was also a thin mint pheno which was a bonus. Just watch the munchies from her. You can easily gain a few pounds

Nice plant Mr. S and some very nice looking buds!
Like the sound of the Tangiematic with the power plant really looking forward to see you grow those out together since I have some Tangiematic seeds and would like to see how she does. I do have an itch to run some auto's I might even run a couple with the Canadian Comparative.

Nice plant Mr. S and some very nice looking buds!
Like the sound of the Tangiematic with the power plant really looking forward to see you grow those out together since I have some Tangiematic seeds and would like to see how she does. I do have an itch to run some auto's I might even run a couple with the Canadian Comparative.
Thanks N4.... they say the tangie is their best seller so I am looking forward to that one too. I don't see a lot of the Powerplant run, maybe one grow, so that one has my attention as well.

Hey everybody...

I just wanted to share a bit of information regarding plant nutrients. The image below will show the 14 essential nutrients a plant requires. They are divided into three main groups... Macro, Secondary and Micro nutrients. The 'Y' in each column indicates which function of the plant that nutrients plays a part in.
The last category are nutrients that are non-essential but do benefit the growth and development of a plant. Feel free to ask questions if it doesn't make sense.

View media item 1729217
:Rasta:

Thanks MrS! Can you do another chart where you compare the amounts of those nutrients in the 4 or 5 most popular nute lines?

My spreadsheet has a table with the macros (N-P-K) for most of the major nute companies popular products. Haven't gone so far as the micros. Some it's difficult to even get the N-P-K numbers on. AN doesn't like to tell you what's in their unicorn piss.

Hey everybody...

I just wanted to share a bit of information regarding plant nutrients. The image below will show the 14 essential nutrients a plant requires. They are divided into three main groups... Macro, Secondary and Micro nutrients. The 'Y' in each column indicates which function of the plant that nutrients plays a part in.
The last category are nutrients that are non-essential but do benefit the growth and development of a plant. Feel free to ask questions if it doesn't make sense.

View media item 1729217
:Rasta:

That’s an awesome chart Mr. S. I didn’t see flower production though, would that be under vegetative production? No right? Veg and flower production are pretty different in nutrient requirements I thought.

Veg and flower production are pretty different in nutrient requirements I thought.

Nope, they are extremely similar. A bit more K, a small amount more P. Nowhere near what some nute companies want you to believe, or old hippie wives tales say. That's why if you find a well constructed nute you can run it from start to finish without switching to a "flowering" nute. Remember, nute companies exist to sell product. Some you don't even need.

Nope, they are extremely similar. A bit more K, a small amount more P. Nowhere near what some nute companies want you to believe, or old hippie wives tales say. That's why if you find a well constructed nute you can run it from start to finish without switching to a "flowering" nute. Remember, nute companies exist to sell product. Some you don't even need.

definitely, I subscribe to the one nute system myself. I’m using dynagro foliage pro. I could run with that all the way through flower, but I choose to supplement with PK boost and silica.

definitely, I subscribe to the one nute system myself. I’m using dynagro foliage pro. I could run with that all the way through flower, but I choose to supplement with PK boost and silica.

I used Foliage Pro, Pro-Tekt, and Cal Mag for 3.5 years before switching to Mega Crop. Change from Foliage Pro to Mega and you can forget the PK boost. I still use the Silica and Cal Mag but others don't.

That’s an awesome chart Mr. S. I didn’t see flower production though, would that be under vegetative production? No right? Veg and flower production are pretty different in nutrient requirements I thought.
Farside explained it much better than I could have. If you notice on the vegetative stage all but 2 nutrients are being used. Your carbohydrate production is why nute makers push P and K. More carbs = bigger buds and more trichs.

I’ve been considering MC, I’ve just gotta burn through my gallon of foliage-pro first. After that we’ll see... I’d really like to get into the regenerative LOS game.

I’ve been considering MC, I’ve just gotta burn through my gallon of foliage-pro first. After that we’ll see... I’d really like to get into the regenerative LOS game.

That'll take a while if you don't grow a lot of plants per run. Dyna is about 3x more concentrated than the average liquid nute line. I'd only order quarts because I grow 4 plants at a time and a quart lasts several runs.

That'll take a while if you don't grow a lot of plants per run. Dyna is about 3x more concentrated than the average liquid nute line. I'd only order quarts because I grow 4 plants at a time and a quart lasts several runs.

ive got, 6 seedlings, 7 clones, and a revegging plant going right now... so I’ll need plenty of nutes.

Back
Top Bottom