Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

@playerunknown welome to the discussion bro.
In my measly opinion always go for the biggest tent and light you can afford at the time. Obviously limmeted to the space you have available.
Because most will tell u that once you start their is no stopping. Its like a run away train. Full steam ahead aort of vibe!!
Go big once off save you lots in the long run too!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::rofl::rofl::popcorn::slide:

@playerunknown welome to the discussion bro.
In my measly opinion always go for the biggest tent and light you can afford at the time. Obviously limmeted to the space you have available.
Because most will tell u that once you start their is no stopping. Its like a run away train. Full steam ahead aort of vibe!!
Go big once off save you lots in the long run too!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::rofl::rofl::popcorn::slide:
Thanks for the input!! I'm thinking of getting a 4x4x6.7 for flowering! I'd like to run an LED in the veg tent and have my 400W HPS in the flowering tent to really get things rolling.

Thanks for the input!! I'm thinking of getting a 4x4x6.7 for flowering! I'd like to run an LED in the veg tent and have my 400W HPS in the flowering tent to really get things rolling.
Ive had great success with 400w HPS in a 4x4 tent. And if the LED just hanging doing nothing. Add it with HPS.
420-magazine-mobile239695835.jpg
that was my Durban poison done like that!!
Was superb.....
420-magazine-mobile239695835.jpg
:green_heart::Namaste::Namaste::green_heart:

Get the tallest tent you can fit/afford. That way you get to decide what training to do and it's not determined by the tent height.

Also, the plant eats the cotyledons as it grows. As the rest have said, no sweat.

Wonder how she likes fresh air. #allergic?
Seems to be alright so far... I'm watching her close. Last thing I want to find is her slumped over on the dirt in the morning.

I gotta grab a bag of clear solo cups tomorrow to pop on/off a little easier than the fart bag. I'll have the last 2 seeds in cups tomorrow as well. 3 fart bags would be a pain in the ass. LoL

Clear cups on top (learned that from beez0404) is a great way to individually control the moisture of each seedling!
Yeah.... they actually snap right on to the top so perfectly. I love it!

Seems to be alright so far... I'm watching her close. Last thing I want to find is her slumped over on the dirt in the morning.

I gotta grab a bag of clear solo cups tomorrow to pop on/off a little easier than the fart bag. I'll have the last 2 seeds in cups tomorrow as well. 3 fart bags would be a pain in the ass. LoL
Farting all the way my man!!
Plants love co2 not methane bro!!
:p

EMERGENCY QUESTION!!! I accidentally blew the breaker in my house by running the microwave and the toaster at the same time. now that I've reset the breaker everythings coming on but the light?! what do I do?! i'm freaking out lol
Its prob hot. Wait a while.
Should be fine. Is it HPS?

Back
Top Bottom