Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

Hahaha so sorry fellas. Seeing the lady in this sorry state is obviously traumatic for you all. Been hard getting to them this week for any time to actually work. Will be all clean and tidy for next update , promise. Lol.

hey fellas been kinda quiet in here! figured I'd hop in with an update on my girls at day 5!
day 5 JLO.jpg
day 5 mack.jpg
day 5 leighton.jpg

Thanks! It's getting on 4 nodes now so I have to start thinking about how I want to top and train it. Decisions decisions!
For my grow I've decided to go with quadlining! Might as well hop on the bandwagon it seems to have amazing results :D

Nice steady growth unk! I'll be transplanting my Peyote Critical tomorrow because I found this today:
Shed....
Thats a sure thing for me from now on.
I'll be using the clear cup method to see whats going on down their!!!
:goodjob::green_heart::thumb::yahoo::thanks:

For my grow I've decided to go with quadlining! Might as well hop on the bandwagon it seems to have amazing results :D
Quadlining???? What is dat??

Quadlining???? What is dat??
Newty breaks it down here:
"Quad-line info has been passed down to me by my main mentor @Asesino85 who deserves OG credit. This technique allows a screen less scrog look. The difference is that the focus of energy is on 4 main branches after topping rather than 2 or 1. A proper quad has the 5th node topped and the bottom 2 nodes cleared away (cut). All that’s remaining is node 3 and 4 creating a criss cross or quad line. These are the 4 main branches that will allow growth for multiple even colas at the end. Check out Ase’s journal for proper technique..."

i did one on a Haze Xtreme earlier this year that turned out to be male:

Most people don't let it get that wide though!

Looks like both my Critical strains want to come out and play for this grow...

Peyote Critical is popping through the surface today:

The Critical + has been jamming right along. Loves her new fart-bubble.

She was feeling photogenic this morning... such a pretty little B.

Stay lifted y'all!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom