Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

Looks like both my Critical strains want to come out and play for this grow...

Peyote Critical is popping through the surface today:

The Critical + has been jamming right along. Loves her new fart-bubble.

She was feeling photogenic this morning... such a pretty little B.

Stay lifted y'all!
:passitleft:
Looking very happy their bud!!
They looking like they will boom!! When in bloom.
:goodjob::green_heart::green_heart:

Newty breaks it down here:
"Quad-line info has been passed down to me by my main mentor @Asesino85 who deserves OG credit. This technique allows a screen less scrog look. The difference is that the focus of energy is on 4 main branches after topping rather than 2 or 1. A proper quad has the 5th node topped and the bottom 2 nodes cleared away (cut). All that’s remaining is node 3 and 4 creating a criss cross or quad line. These are the 4 main branches that will allow growth for multiple even colas at the end. Check out Ase’s journal for proper technique..."

i did one on a Haze Xtreme earlier this year that turned out to be male:

Most people don't let it get that wide though!
Thanks buddy!!
That looks worth trying.

Flowering Day 6
Critical Orange Punch is on the left and Critical+2.0 on the right. Both have vigorous growth and are still looking lovely and healthy
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0291.JPG
They all looking great Prof!!!
:goodjob::welldone::drool::bravo:

Res change and got hold of the elusive hydroguard finally. All in now ppm 467 , ph 5.8 res temp 18.7 room temp 24.3
140ml canna aqua veg
20ml golden tree
15ml superthrive
60ml hydroguard
Lets see of we can get these ladies moving now

Attachments

• 20181027_145455.jpg
    20181027_145455.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20181027_145612.jpg
    20181027_145612.jpg
    680.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20181025_111804.jpg
    20181025_111804.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 25
That quad is starting to put out some green GG! I'm betting it all turns out better than expected!

I transplanted the Peyote Critical today, day 19:

I remembered to mykos the roots and the hole as well as the soil when I mixed it. Yay me!
Wow. Rootmaster !!. They look so strong and mad for it mate. Good job there.

I will get this girl of mine under manners now am getting the dwcr mix and ideology sorted.lol
She wont win ( unlike last 2 ex-wives!! Heehee)
Roots looking so much better already after 1 day i hydroguard.

I planted a Critical Cheese yesterday so we shall have a new contender in a few day time :)
Haha! I've got a Critical... and a Cheese. You got them both in one. Talk about a space-saver. LoL

Hope it pops up healthy & vigorous for ya!

Haha! I've got a Critical... and a Cheese. You got them both in one. Talk about a space-saver. LoL

Hope it pops up healthy & vigorous for ya!
One of the first plants that I ever grew was the auto version of Dinafems Critical Cheese and it was the best plant of that grow. Lol if I had a Blue Cheese then I could be in 2 comparison grows with one plant but that would be cheating :)

I planted a Critical Cheese yesterday so we shall have a new contender in a few day time :)
Welcome to the appreciation society mate. "Get pimpin yo ladies "with us . Lol
Hoping to find some specific critical tips and tricks from the loyal followers of the strain.

Happy NFL sunday everybody! Glad to see that everybody's plants are thriving and looking healthy as ever :yahoo::yahoo: My girls hit day 7 today and tomorrow marks the start of the second week of my grow :D I'll be posting an update later today after the broncos game around 4 pm EST.
Cheers friends!

Vid update today. Both Critical beans are above the soil! :yahoo::yahoo:

Stay lifted y'all
Hey buddy.

Looking great man!!
What size is your flowering space?
Seem to get a nice amount of plant in their.
All in all is looking superb!!!!

:goodjob::green_heart::cheer::welldone::drool:

That quad is starting to put out some green GG! I'm betting it all turns out better than expected!

I transplanted the Peyote Critical today, day 19:

I remembered to mykos the roots and the hole as well as the soil when I mixed it. Yay me!
Bro!!
They really looking nice now.
Well done shed!:welldone::bravo::adore:

Hey buddy.

Looking great man!!
What size is your flowering space?
Seem to get a nice amount of plant in their.
All in all is looking superb!!!!

:goodjob::green_heart::cheer::welldone::drool:
The inside of my shed is 8x8. I lose a bit of sq footage to my deep sink, but I'm trying to utilize every inch. I think my current bunch is actually filling a 5X8 area. Got a little room for them to fatten out, but not much. LoL

Oh that sounds like a GREAT choise id say!!
Cant wait to see that one!!

Back
Top Bottom