Critical Mass and the Scientific Method

Day 42 update.

Today marks the end of the sixth week of flower. According to the Mr. Nice webpage this is a 45-55 day strain so in theory I could take them down in a couple of days, but I think ill wait until about day 50. The sooner the better as I don't want my clones to end up too tall and have the same problem I had with this batch. Anyway things seem to be going well. I have some fan leaves going yellow but I guess that is to be expected this close to the end so I'm not sweatin it. Enough yakin time for pics...

DSC_0009_4.jpg

DSC_0011_7.jpg

DSC_0010_5.jpg

DSC_0012_3.jpg

DSC_0014_5.jpg

DSC_0016_1.jpg

DSC_0018_3.jpg

As always all comments are welcome...

Very nice. I think you will find a rhythm very quickly that suits both you and the plants. Like you said, this is your first run, and it's when you get the kinks out of the system. Besides, they all look really good. The only advice I have is to lower the veg light some more. Those plants can have shorter internodes I think. In the end though, you have buds. For a first run, that's good. My first run was bud-less. ;)

:peace:

Loving the setup.

I have to re-read your thread, but watching that latest video, you really need to get those nodes shortened. May I suggest using t5 lighting for veg, or some CFLs that are right on top of them?

Is that a 175w MH in ur veg room? I just can't believe they stretch that much!!

Other than that, great job! Let's get that internodal length smaller!!

Drying Buds

I just wanted to post an update on how the buds are looking. The amount of shrink from drying is disheartening but to be expected. However the level of crystals is looking fantastic, certainly better than anything I've ever smoked (this is not hard). Also I'd like to thank all my friends for following along and giving advice where needed. I will be starting a new journal today to follow the batch of clones that went into flower today so lookout for that. This journal is not finished however. I will be following up with dried weights for each plant as well as smoke reports. Time for pics...

DSC_0027_2.jpg

DSC_0028_2.jpg

DSC_0030_1.jpg

DSC_0029_.jpg

DSC_0026_1.jpg

As always all comments are welcome...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Hi my growing friend.
I myself have 4 kinds of flowers growing. atm. i have 1 Ice , 2 Critical , 3 Northern light and 3 Amnezia.
Really nice plants but not all easy to grow. The Amnezia`s are very sensitive to the enviroment and how much temp.humid and watering is correct. I am a bit surpriced that you chose Critical for your first grow. I would say that most new-growers as i know of chose the White widow or something like Big Bud or Easy Bud for their first grow.
But all in all your growing looks super ok. It is not a question about how your stuff looks like. Its all about how effective it is. Cannabis doesnt consern about looks , only the care. I wish you the best and i am happy to see a new-growers joining us. A very big WELCOME !
:welcome: - :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom