Critical Purple Kush looks bad: remove it?

ATHF

its a 14 day old critical purple kush, its claimed to have long internode and so far looks right but the top looks weird, i have had the 54w cob a bit too close and it was leaning away and i have now raised the light...i'm thinking to start again with another seed.
1.png

2.png

I got this 5 day old sprouted RQS kush and its small and slow in growth compared to other seedlings i have done the leaf looks a bit weird on the inside with the bubbling effect i would like to have a choice of starting a few seedlings at once and then take the best one but throwing away a good spare seedling would suck, if this one continues slow i'll start again.

1.png

Thanks Emilya and bluter, i am feeding 3 times during lights on but in the past i would put the germinated seed in a red cup for nearly 2 weeks but recently i now put the germinated seed into the 1 gallon bag to eliminate transplant now all that's left is straight into 3 gallon bag, i've had slow seedlings also in the past with a red cup so its not the 1 gal bag i guess some germinated seeds just grow faster and better than others.

Edit: I didn't miss the advise of drying out between waterings i'm not sure of the ideal time gaps between waterings at this seedling stage.

I got this 5 day old sprouted RQS kush and its small and slow in growth compared to other seedlings i have done the leaf looks a bit weird on the inside with the bubbling effect i would like to have a choice of starting a few seedlings at once and then take the best one but throwing away a good spare seedling would suck, if this one continues slow i'll start again.

1.png
Like Em mentioned to slow down between waterings especially in a 1gal.
3 times a day is a lot in a 1 gal imo depending how much.
I threw this seed in the 2gal container. Haven't watered her in 5 days, she still might have a couple more days before water again to give you a little idea.
20220709_195651.jpg

I like solos much more

Hey thanks GainesvilleGreen and bluter, i have done o.k also in the past with a cup but i like the idea of a 1 gal bag not holding the roots back plus i rather not transplant it either.When i first started with a cup i would first soak it with feed then put germinated seed in and not add any watering for first 3 days and it's grow speed was good its like Emilya said let it dry out a bit, the only reason i have given more feed is to keep E.C and PH in check and not let it rise.
1.png

2.png

3.png

Those roots look great
If the whole reason to eliminate solos was because of transplant? Only time transplanting is a big stress if you change the light schedule too. Then sometimes it will herm.
You want to hold the roots back and condense really. It builds a better root structure for the plant.
There's nothing wrong with the bigger pot but keep her there jntil you build a big root ball like your pic of the solo.

The cup does work well but i would rather use a small fabric bag instead of plastic but i haven't found the sizing i would like to try like a 1 or 2 litre bag ready to buy at least its smaller than 1 gallon bag and it could transplant into a 3 gal..i might cut a bag to get the size.

The temps have been cooler than ideal the mat helps its had no feed since about 3 days ago i will add some tomorrow morning i got all res gear tested to do auto watering will be good to feed when its gets a bit older for during the night.
1.jpg

2.png

Back
Top Bottom