Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Fem

Day 52-every morning when I come home from work my significant other mentions the fact about the smell when you walk in the door. I went down and investigated and found when I vented the tent out through the fireplace chimney it was coming back in through another stove pipe on the other side of the room. Pulled stove pipe off and put a cap in the hole, problem solved. Also had a turbo fan sitting in front of a 4" inlet to draw fresh air in but it wasn't doing its job well. So I closed all the vent openings and got a 8" to 4" reducer and connected it to the fan and connected it to the tent to seal it.:thumb: I contacted DHL, the carrier for my new twilight groups 300w led grow light ( thanks Jason), and it will be delivered to my door tomorrow:cheer::cheer:. So excited tomorrow night I can clean up the tent and install it. ?question? Should I remove all of my cfl's or leave some of the 2700k lights. Because of her trimming and tucking yesterday I didn't do anything with her tonight except turn her her buds are growing nicely counted over 20 bud sights stretching up:thumb:
IMG_20160330_203233357.jpg

Good save Lupey. So you were smelling the plant? I'm hoping I only have to have carbon scrubber in my tent where I flower. I don't have on in the closet I intend to veg in. I hope I can get away with it. The closet vents to the attic so I think I should be fine

Any luck with jason

Yeah he wrote me back. They only had the little one's left. Didn't seem worth the shipping for 100 watt LED. I bought a 400 watt MH for my closet last night anyways.

I got mine today was on a tight time schedule only had time to take all the other lights out and hang the new one, it's pretty sweet. Had to go pick up a 6" inline fan to install tomorrow to draw more air out.

Day 53 big step today. My new twilightgroups 300w led showed up. Nice light very bright will post pics of it tomorrow. Very short on time today, had to get a 6" inline to vent the tent better, will install Friday. Cleaned out all the cfl's and the hps to hang led, now Jezebel looks so lonely in there. Watered her and had to go to work. Light is hanging 36" above her right now because I'm not sure where to start and I figured that was high enough not to burn her. Should I put my 2700k cfl's back around her for side lighting?
IMG_20160331_211144367.jpg
IMG_20160331_211140799.jpg

Congrats on the new light Lupey!

And I also think putting the lower CFLs back isn't a bad idea. LEDs are awesome for your tops but tend to have low penetration :Namaste:

Congrats on the new light Lupey!

And I also think putting the lower CFLs back isn't a bad idea. LEDs are awesome for your tops but tend to have low penetration :Namaste:

I agree the sides seemed dark but I could see light on the soil through the canopy which I was surprised, I guess I am not used to not having such a bright environment

Nice looking lady my friend! And nice mounts you got there! Wish I'd make it by earlier...but hey, better late than never right!?

Welcome I'm glad you stopped Thanx on the mounts walleye is 32" . I'm only 53 days in I figure about 30 to go

Got home from work this morning and adjusted the LED down to 18" and put the 8-2700k cfl's back in as sidelights. Now running 44925 at the canopy.
IMG_20160401_094410875.jpg
IMG_20160401_094354497.jpg
adding the side lights definitely made a difference if nothing else it's another 264w of 2700k

Dont know if its just me but it looks like you might have a lil nutrient burn on the tips and new growth. Or am i jus seeing thing?

Back
Top Bottom