Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

See a chapter for your book and episode one!
:high-five: id love to hear you spend an hour talking about it all. So cool to me. I will say this legal or not ilk always blaze on and blaze strong!

You're a pioneer cult. Whatever you decide to discuss in your show I'll be there dude!

And sorry to hear about your health. Not sure if your just going too hard or what. But remember you can't provide for your fam or deliver that great info to us if your not in good health. So take care of yourself. Always #1. Then get back to it!

I agree dabs it's always cool to hear what the battle is like elsewhere. Nothing beats getting the real story.

A thought on the video stuff. How many people prefer videos vs text? Personally I don't like watching videos I'd rather read. But maybe I just need to get past that? Haha

Maybe you could start a journal and have people from around the world send in info on how things were years ago and how the laws are today. They could comment on how people were prosecuted for having seeds in the 70's. To today being able to go and buy legally. You could put in your run ins and how you've seen things in your own perspective in dealing with different countries. Might be a good place to start

Keep up the good work cult! I definitely wouldn't have had the success without your guide and support. I'm grateful for time and effort you put into these journals, particularly the sharing of your knowledge and experience.
I don't think theres to many questions to ask of you if people were to follow your guide as written but tweak it to suit the plants needs, not at a fundamental level anyway.

Thanks buddy, looking forward to your podcast.

Thanks for the kind words again everyone. Im soft at heart and def been run down lately.

So good news on the podcast, im arranging to start it for definite in 2 weeks time. I will run live on a sat or sun and time still to be decided. I haven't decided whether or not to run it on iTunes as a radio style podcast or youtube as a video style. Im useless with technology but spoke with a friend of mine today who is a pro athlete and does his own podcast. He has given me some excellent pointers.

Firstly my podcasts will be free in the beginning but after im thinking of charging £1.99 per month or $1.99 per month once its running. How would people feel about that and would you pay for the content? Its not even about money but he made some very valid points to me today. The main one being that I have spent a long time perfecting my craft and he believes that alone is worth some compensation if im going to share more information. I personally feel a little uncomfortable with it but im interested in what you guys thoughts are on that.

Id fill my podcasts with lots content and 'how to's'. Also interview people from diff parts of the industry. In Europe im very well known and feel I have a lot to bring to the table. Ive brought my journals here for 9 years for free and enjoyed most of it and made some great friends and learned an awful lot myself. However im not in good health and its time to start really sharing my knowledge more in case the worst ever happened. It would be good to leave something positive behind that people can learn from and grow from and avoid the many pitfalls that come with growing this plant, especially at a commercial level where there are traps everywhere including thieves, police and even jealous twats that want to have a piece of your hard earned paper.

I have a good idea of how I will run it now and I won't hide my face. If I do it, I do it for real and im actually really excited about it. So please give me some more feedback on the type of show you want and what you would pay, if anything and id be very grateful if you asked other members or friends here on the forum to add some feed back to the discussion.

Im going away for a week tomorrow to try and heal up and destress so I might not be online as I don't know if there will be internet where im staying. If there is I will be here but if not you will hear from me next week.

Peace.

How’s it going cult hope your holiday will do you some good, by fuck you need one you make me knackered by just reading your journals your work load and traveling is mental, I don’t post to much always read your journals as I have learn so much from u in the last year or so my yields have nearly double and the quality it pukka and this is all down to you mate and please don’t worry about young dick heads who don’t know there arse from there elbow your always going to get them everywhere, you just concentrate on getting better and having some quality time with your family.
I don’t want to come across as a lickass but I don’t think you realise how many people u have help with your vast knowledge of growing and u are a proper gezza for sharing it with us newbees, get well soon cheers

Take some good time resting yourself, especially being without internet I believe will help you a bit more. Some times when we just turn off our brains from our current life it helps to move on and even get better at what we are doing.

You can count that I'll be following every single piece of your podcasts, the sad part is I can't share it with anyone in my personal life and spread the word about what you are doing, cause I'm quite young and the twats that want to take my paper description works well for me.

If you do it, youtube is the way if you ask me. You have the potential in being in history of cultivation with what you can give to others. I would personally pay any amount you ask, cause it would be mental to miss any of the shows. PayPal is a good option I believe.

Soon I will be travelling to Spain and if you don't mind I will definitely message you before I take my flight. Would love to do that.

For anyone thinking of travelling to Lanzarote anytime, there are several clubs on the island but so far all ive seen is shitty weed. I had an interesting conversation with one shop owner who was proud as punch of his 120gram plant of Amnesia but it was bloody awful, just didn't have the heart to tell him lol. The weed is ridiculously over priced averaging 14euros per gram which is scandalous considering its 5euros per gram on the street in mainland Spain. he smokshops are ok, you must pay 20euros membership and they aren't too dingey but probs better to try and source away from the smoke shops in Puerto del Carmen because they just rip tourists off.

I bought some nice hash but at 18euros per gram again is scandalous. I can't smoke the flowers most of the time because its too strong for me haha, total lightweight I am. But the 2 different hash that were available were decent and not too strong for me.

I will up date thoroughly my journaled grows after this break. Ive had some pics sent to me that I was going to upload but they aren't the best. I have alot going on in the different rooms so its better if I am there to document it and get the update done.

Hope the weather is better today for you all my parents have a villa there and go for the winter been going there for 35 years or so if you have a motor and like fish go to a place called La Casita de playa it’s up the north of the island in between Mala and Arrieta it’s right by the sea and look for the surfers believe me the foods the bollocks plus they don’t pull your trousers down for it ether and 5 minutes further up is the Jameos del agua a cave with tiny white crabs in the sea quite cool graff really if you haven’t already been there plus my parents place has a twin double garage there looks like a bus mans hoilday could be on the cards lol but trust me on that restaurant it’s really good you and the family will love it, cheers

I appreciate all the great feedback, always means alot.

Im in Lanzarote now and its freezing lol. Supposed to be hot here! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. Then on the hunt

Dude ur going to the tourist places...they are illegal as they are operating for profit like a coffee shop and risk being shut down...and face prison, its already happened to canna pharmacia association who opened 5 shops and had 60,000 member and is now in jail. there are 55 associations on the island only about 20 that u can actually find without knowing the club already... Im still to find a club with 10/10 weed that i was used to back in uk. the best weed for tourists is still off the 15year olds at the sea front! When i had my kid i stopped growing mainly cos i was in UK and didnt want the risk anymore, but moving here and not being able to get good bud is ridiculous. The problem is growing is still illegal, but the clubs can possess weed for the members legally. So until its in the club its completely illegal. Lanzarote is a training ground for guardia civil across spain. Its easy to have small grows.. but pretty risky for something bigger.

Slinks I was told by someone who lived in teniffre that you was aloud to grow two plants pre house for personal use only don’t know if there’s any truth in it?

I've wanted to set up a club since i been here, it wouldnt be that hard to actually do. There are some lawyers on the island who take care of all the paperwork for you.
ost of the clubs ive found so far are run by dutch, german and italians... not too many spanish ones, maybe they got the better weed but i dont know how to find all of them as they do not advertise. I heard the best one is in arriciffe but its invite only, the one i go to in playa blanca is residents only - oldest on island, the weed is hit and miss quality tho but they make baaaanging hash, think they won 3rd place once at spannabis. They only have a few guys growing for the whole club but they need more all the time.
The only one id reccommend to someone travelling is the Klinic in playa honda who have maybe 40x strains grown by one german dude, only 2 or 3 types are 9/10 quality the rest range from 5/10-8/10 but its between €3-7 a g so decent price, plus they have around 10 types of hash and 10 types of oil plus canna creams and other thc/cbd products... its 10 for a month membership if ur not resident, they have pool tables and its where all the young spanish seem to go to hang out.

Slinks I was told by someone who lived in teniffre that you was aloud to grow two plants pre house for personal use only don’t know if there’s any truth in it?

Na its bullshit.. The law says u can do what u like in private. However drug trafficking is very very illegal. So thats how the clubs work, they are a private NON PROFIT club, in theory u could have a cocaine club or acid club and as long as u kept whatever went on inside private you would be all good.
Drug trafficking in spain is defined by being for profit so this is where the fun in the interpretation of the law starts. A club can pay people for weed legally and pay to work in the club, but the weed is only 'legal' once inside the clubs possesion.
If the police recieve a tip off that u are growing weed they will have to come check it out, if u have no scales, money, phone records and less than 1 kilo of bud, all good u probably wont get in much trouble.

But basically growing is still illegal, cannabis in public is still illegal. People saying shit like that can get people in a lot of trouble.

Growing 1 or 2 plants outside is the least likely way to get into trouble. Indoors they can say u put your neighbours at risk from the electrics. Obviously these countries make 90% of their money through tourism and so there were drug dealers hanging around on every street corner all over the seafront selling morrocan hash n shit bud to tourists... then the tourists were bunning on the beaches and streets, so the goverment allow the clubs here to operate in a more similar way to amsterdam than the rest of spain in order to control the dealing and blazing on the seafront.

I can't smoke the flowers most of the time because its too strong for me haha, total lightweight I am. But the 2 different hash that were available were decent and not too strong for me.

Don't fell bad. I never had an issue with the strength of anything I got back in the day. Some was better than others for sure but this stuff I got in CO and then the stuff I just grew is pretty damn potent. It will lay my wife and I out if we are not careful.

Back
Top Bottom